Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

[Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa - Page 7 Empty Re: [Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:51 am

Rei smiled as the idol begged her not to put it in there but, she could feel Chigusa's disdain as she squirmed. The cosplay fighter that the mathc was going to be hers in a matter of seconds. Rei grabbed Chigusa's hips holding it in place as she used her green toy to enter her again and again and again. The toy was covered in the girl's own cum to use a lubricant. Rei knew there was no greater shame for her. Rei thrust her own hips repeatedly. Rei would pant as she decided to give Chigusa some motivation as she would whisper to her opponent. "You see all these toys.... all of which you hand picked to dominate me. I'm going to use every last one of them on you or maybe even two at once..." Rei threatened as she thrusted the toy paricualrily harshly into her that time.

"Say it... Chigusa... Say who's the better woman and the better idol..." Rei said as she redoubled her efforts as she pumped it in faster and faster.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa - Page 7 Empty Re: [Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa

Post by zxn666 Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:03 am

Chigusa let out a small moan every time Rei entered her ass. "Unh! Unh! Ahhh!" she moaned as Rei fucked her. The crowd was going wild, cheering Rei on and telling her to fuck Chigusa even harder. Chigusa knew the crowd was fickle, and now that they had totally turned against her, she knew the show was almost over. Rei's words shook the remaining stubbornness out of the idol. No matter what Chigusa thought, if Rei just kept coming at her toy after toy, fucking her into orgasm again and again, she wouldn't last long. She would pass out, and then get woken up by Rei, and then fucked until she passed out again. It seemed unpleasant just to think about it. As Rei fucked her harder and faster, Chigusa's will to resist broke, and the idol finally admitted defeat.

"Unh! Y-you're the better woman!" Chigusa cried, "You win! I submit, I submit!" She screamed out her last admission of defeat as she came again, this time just from being fucked in her ass. Chigusa screamed in esctasy for a second, her body tensing up, before slumping into the pool of cream and sex juices she found herself wallowing in.

"I submit... You've beaten me," Chigusa moaned. Humiliated, well fucked, and totally beaten, Chigusa finally admitted defeat.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:26 am

"Hehehe.... that's right Chigusa-chan and don't you forget it!" Rei smirked hearing those words as the girl came for her another time, hearing the girl admit her defeat after the orgasm. Rei was ecstatic at the girl's submission as she pulled the strap on out of her watching as her body slumped to the floor. She watched her with a lustful stare, Chigusa was hers now she could do anything with her. Rei's heart throbbed in her chest as she felt a hot sensation fill her body just thinking about what she would do to her, her sex still wanted to cum as well. She could do it and Chigusa wouldn't be able to fight back and its not as if Chigusa didn't want to do the same to her if she had the chance. Taking a breath,Rei suppressed the urge to continue and deny her submission. Chigusa wasn't some heel she despised, neither was she a rival though she definitely had the skills and the talent to be called so, she was her friend.

"I accept your submission..." Rei said as she rolled Chigusa over and wrapped her arms around her, holding her close. She embraced the cute idol's body pecking her on the cheek as she whispered. "I'm sorry I did that to you... and for all the things I said... we're still friends right?" Rei would say rocking back and fourth with her as if she were a child. She cuddled with her until she responded feeling guilty of all the things she said and done but, relieved this match was over.

Last edited by 863 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:46 am

Throughly beaten, Chigusa slumped down into the pool of cream after she came and Rei finally let her go. She gently touched her ass, which was sore from the fucking she recieved. The beaten idol felt like crying after being humiliated so badly, but she remained strong, biting back her tears. She didn't want to let Rei see her weak side.

When Rei rolled her over, Chigusa fully expected to be fucked some more by the victor, just to make her cum some more and torture her. But Rei was a true friend. She scooped Chigusa up and hugged her close, whispering soft words to comfort Chigusa. The idol didn't look her in the eye for a second as she tried to hide her tears. But she couldn't. Two fat teardrops rolled down her cheeks and she looked up, her purple eyes watering.

"Oh Rei!" Chigusa said, throwing her arms around her friend's neck and hugging herself close, burying her face into Rei's chest as she cried. "I'm sorry! I started this, and now you forgive me. I d-don't deserve it!" She cried for only a little bit, before regaining her composure, though she kept her face buried in Rei's chest.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:59 am

Rei smiled, "Hey... there no tears... Chigusa and Rei...We're gonna be friends forever..."

The Cosplay fighter hugged her friend tightly as she gave out a sigh. She held her nice and clsoe to her heart as she cried into her chest. The girl wasn't at all hateful of her friend. She loved Chigusa whole heartedly, she wouldn't have done even more to her than she neded to but, she had to admit that it was hard. The high and orgasmic of dominating another woman was beyond her own words and she cou;dn't quite comprehend what possesed them to do what they did and said what they said. In the end, Rei was the one who did the most harm to Chigusa. She wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Although she would never admit it, despite her 'moments' she always saw Chigusa as a precious little sister that she needed to protect. Rei hummed a song to pokemon softly as she cuddled with her and closed her eye in bliss.

Rei Tomizawa wins via Submission

Last edited by 863 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7