Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Schoolgirl battle! Karina vs Cecilia

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Schoolgirl battle! Karina vs Cecilia - Page 7 Empty Re: Schoolgirl battle! Karina vs Cecilia

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:58 pm

When the Hardcore Queen finally woke up again from her forced slumber, Karina would give her a brief kiss on the lips before she took a seat back on Cecilia's crotch, hands coming forward to grope Cecilia's breasts again and just waited until she was awake, to make sure her next words weren't wasted. " Hey there, looks like you're finally awake. " She would smirk, giving Cecilia's breasts a gentle massage. " Say, Cecilia.. You're a fun girl. " She couldn't quite decided what to do next, letting her hands drop from the girl's breasts to instead take a hold of Cecilia's shoulders and force the girl to sit up. " And I'm not satisfied.. Wanna continue at my place? You can even stay for the night. " Karina was qite bold now but she was only asking that because Cecilia was so great in this match, so powerfull.. That she wanted more.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Schoolgirl battle! Karina vs Cecilia - Page 7 Empty Re: Schoolgirl battle! Karina vs Cecilia

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Cecilia eyes fluttered open slowly and soon enough her eyes was open, groans of pain and frustration escaped her lips as she looked up to see Karina moving herself down to seat herself on her hips, placing her but down firmly against the Hardcore Queen, not letting her move much more than she was allowed to, not that she'd been able to move all that much considering her situation. Cecilia let out another groan as that soon enough turned into a long moan as her breasts were grabbed by Karina and she was soon feeling how the girl was groping and gently massaging her large round orbs through the barley enough fabric of her schoolgirl shirt.

" Eh ? ...Mm...what do you ?" Cecilia wasn't all to sure what Karina meant when she called her a fun girl, it caused her to raise and eyebrown and look on at Karina as the girl soon enough pulled her up to a seated position and then let go of her breasts. instead holding her shoulders like she did and with it had her looking right into Karina's eyes. Cecilia's arms slowly started to wrap around the girl's hot body and would pull her a bit closer. " If you are trying to pick me up for the night, then you shouldn't have started off by saying you weren't satisfied. It's kinda of insulting you know." Cecilia said as she pouted a bit, she could feel the taste of Karina's lips after she kiss she have planted on her semi unconscious state that she'd been in a few seconds before she really woke up. It caused her to trace the tip of her tongue over her lips and then look on at Karina again. she stared deeply into those eyes and soon enough was forced to lean in and press her forehead up against Karina's. " If that's what you want then I'm not one to deny it. I guess I have to make you satisfied." Cecilia said teasingly to Karina as she would then try and start to gently push herself up to her feet, holding onto Karina's waist as she did so and tried to lift Karina up with her to a stand.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:54 am

Karina did not seem to mind that she was pulled along for the ride, getting upon her own two feet and releasing Cecilia's body so her arms could rest back underneath her chest in a crossed position, giving the Hardcore queen a smirk when she listened to her. " I'm not that good at picking people up. " She was being honest there, she was more at home using her fists rather then using words, so it was a little hard for Karina to use the right ones to ask Cecilia for a night of fun. " Heh, this match wasn't satisfying.. You were but I want more out of you, figured we could continue in a more private area.. " She then tilted her head to the side, it seemed the referee was already missing, shrugging to herself as she would turn to leave the ring. " It really is your choice if you want to come or not. I'll be in the locker room to get changed, ain't gonna wait for ya. " With that, she hopped out of the ring and up the ramp to find her way backstage and to the locker rooms again, she was interested though, to see if she could bait Cecilia in a new confrontation. The girl had suddenly struck her fancy, a very hard thing to achieve when it came to Karina. It was either overpower the beast i her own game, or to show pure dedication for the fight.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:33 am

Cecilia looked on at Karina a bit as the girl spoke her, saying what she did and as she spoke she got the Hardcore Queen's interest, not that she hadn't caught in their back, but right now she was offering a bit of backstage fun and while it might have been a little bit since Cecilia had that since last, she started to wonder just what she could do with this Karina, the girl had a great body, stylish and was in great shape. She was an amazing fighter and wrestler which just made her wonder a bit to see what Karina might be planning for her backstage. Though when she watched Karina turn around and walk Cecilia would walk after her at her own pace. Hopping out of the ring behind Karina she'd follow the girl and then start to move up towards the ramp. " Don't be like that. It's annoying as hell when you offer some fun and then turn to a non caring persona. It's obvious you want to have some fun. And I'm not going to say no that that. " Cecilia said as she would follow after Karina and make her way up and out of the arena to head towards the locker rooms with Karina.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:40 am

Karina Rine wins via Schoolgirl pin

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7