by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Backstage match~"Your the drunk!"~Yoko VS Cecilia.

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Backstage match~"Your the drunk!"~Yoko VS Cecilia. Empty Backstage match~"Your the drunk!"~Yoko VS Cecilia.

Post by Admin Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:30 pm

(Location: Cormac's bar, backstreet's of Tokyo.)
(Time: 7:55 PM.)
(Intro: After a little of exploring during the cold week of November through the backstreet's of Tokyo, Yoko is hoping for a nice place to settle in, warm up, relax, and maybe have a drink too. But little does she know of the stalking AFW camera crew looking for, more than the usual bog standard match, by setting it in a innocent looking bar...trouble, is about to brew...)
Backstage match~"Your the drunk!"~Yoko VS Cecilia. YOKO_by_kinggainer.jpg

As Yoko looked up at the neon enlightened sign above the promising looking bar before her, she blinked, sneezing as this weather was much more different than scorching deserts, feeling a cold coming along while she rubbed her hands on her jacket, mumbling at the fact Tokyo, was a huge place, full of pickpockets and perverts. Naturally, Yoko wasn't the push over, so if anyone saw any knocked out, or moaning thug looking kinds of people on the path, it was probably the work of a vigilante......or the fact they were most commonly viewed as drunks, penny pinches, or just your basic street scum. When in fact it was Yoko defending herself...

"I hate having to do that, but what else am I supposed to do? act like a innocent little girl? no chance..." Yoko thought as she stepped in from the blizzard cold, wearing her tanned brown jacket as she dusted it off, looking around, to see that business here....was more than less dead. Well, only 1 or 2 customer's at the looks of things, in where the sign above the door said, "drunks will be thrown out", in big bold sharp letters. Yoko, did not have a problem with rowdy people, predominantly male's to put it straight, but if they were the type's to be hitting on her, she would bite back, taking the guise of a lady who will fight back if prodded... "I think I'll have the small amount tonight Sir, half a glass, just your bestselling type of bitter please..." Yoko said to the bar tender as she slid onto one of the empty stools before her, reaching into her jacket pocket for some loose change lying around, as it clattered onto the wooden serving table.

It did seem kind of odd, as the bar tender just shook his head with a smile at her, saying, that it was a free beer hour, making Yoko hesitated to question him as she looked up at the clock. Sure it was going dark outside, but free to anyone? Yoko was pointing at the fact it would bring in a swarm of customers, but as it was a small bar, it did not see the amount of customers as the others did. With a accepting smile, Yoko noddingly agreed, taking a small sip of the small amount of bitter in the glass, coughing a little as curiosity did get the better of her here, having not tried the usual type of alcohol since she went with Jackpot for a little, get to know, drink with each other.

"Taste's a little weird, but it does have a sensation to it..." Yoko said, yawning slightly as she leaned to the serving table. Oblivious to the fact someone could walk right in at any second...

Last edited by 1 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Backstage match~"Your the drunk!"~Yoko VS Cecilia. Empty Re: Backstage match~"Your the drunk!"~Yoko VS Cecilia.

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 am

Backstage match~"Your the drunk!"~Yoko VS Cecilia. I7fam.png

The cold day had brought Cecilia Northman into the Bar named Cormac's who was having quite a slow day on this night. With the cold feeling of such a late night in the middle of November, still Cecilia had found it surprising that no one was in this place, not even her close friend Cat who owned the place had come into the Bar at all. It seemed to be a rather boring day for Cecilia as she was sitting a booth with a glass of whiskey , twirling her fingers around the glass and being generally bored at the moment.

The world had been so bleak on this day and she had hoped that she would have been to meet Cat or to at least find some fun, without people to hang out with and do things with she didn't really know what to do right now. The feeling of wanting to do something but not being in the mood for doing anything at all had taken over a long time ago and it had brought her to seek some fun in the hands of her best friends care. But the fact Cat wasn't there had been a rather boring experience and had driven Cecilia to drink alone in the bar.

But what was this ? A woman walked into the bar, red hair and wearing the same kind of clothes as Cat, her hair was put up into that long Pony tail, and with that Cecilia's eyes opened wide as she watched the girl for a few seconds before she moved up from her seats and would charge at the woman she thought was Catelyn Cormac, and would glomp the girl from behind, wrapping her arms behind the girl and hugging her tightly as she would nuzzle her face up against the girl's neck. " Hey Cat ! I've missed you !" while she did this cameramen had snook into the bar and got into the bar at strategic locations.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Backstage match~"Your the drunk!"~Yoko VS Cecilia. Empty Re: Backstage match~"Your the drunk!"~Yoko VS Cecilia.

Post by Admin Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Yoko choked a little on her small glass of bitter as the strong woman she did not notice, huggled into her body and neck as she felt the warm breath tickle her scarfed neck, tugged down by the close touch of the woman's face. The thought of getting glomped by a drunk was soon setting into her mind, while the bartender just laughed at the both of them, Yoko leaned over the counter as her breasts squeezed against it, blinking her yellow eyes worriedly as she tried to turn her head sidewards to the very pretty woman behind her. "Cat?........" Yoko said, thinking the girl was playfully, hitting on her by calling her something like "kitty cat" for slang, "but do I know you from somewhere? here or there....past....or n now?" she said relaxed in her voice, as the woman looked like she wasn't asking her for a snuggle in the back of the bar......or a fist fight over spilt beer...for if the woman was thinking that, Yoko would be on her guard for sure. Nothing came to her mind what so ever, except, the fact that she may be mistaken and drunk...

"But before you go on there Missy, how much have you had to drink tonight? more than one?" Yoko said with a caring smile, showing no terms of force, or pushing her away like a stubborn jackass would do, but letting her dangle on her shoulders in her little hug and snuggle, so it would be easier for the girl. Mistaken identity was quickly thrown out the window to a twitching heap, as this new face to Yoko was very civilised.

Sure it did smell of thick, dark, whiskey on her breath, making Yoko fan her nose a little from the woman's breath, but she seemed friendly enough...not forgetting how respectful already Yoko was of her balanced body, her rocker chick look of clothing, and her very rack which was pressed upon her bare smooth flame bikini back. Giggling a little too at her...

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as she leaned up and pressed herself against Yoko, snuggling up to her as she thought that the girl was her very close friend Cat, she kept this up till she heard what the red head said and would raise and eyebrow. " What are you talking about ? are you drunk already ?" Cecilia said teasingly as she thought that Cat might be blabbering or something with what she was saying since it didn't make any sense for the Hardcore Queen to hear that from the girl, well it did since it wasn't actually Cat. "What do you mean know me ? That's kind of a mean thing to say to your best friend!" Cecilia said as she sounded rather upset about it, she could clearly see this girl's face body and all and it was without a doubt Cat, Cecilia was sure of that.

" Only a few glasses of Whiskey! And since when do you call me Missy ? Do I need to whoop your ass in the ring again to get you to stop being a weirdo ?" Cecilia said as she would lean in and start poking Cat on her cheeks. Cecilia would keep at this as she watched and saw how the girl she thought was Cat acted when she fanned away her breath. " Since when are you such a weakling to Alcohol or just alcohol breath Catty Cat!?" Cecilia joked a bit as she would reach around and attempt to grab onto Yoko's breasts from Behind and push them up a bit, cupping them as she would pull the girl away from the barcounter a bit. " Stop being an annoyance Cat and start being my friend ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:04 pm

[quote="LunarWolf":3rp077u9]Cecilia smiled a bit as she leaned up and pressed herself against Yoko, snuggling up to her as she thought that the girl was her very close friend Cat, she kept this up till she heard what the red head said and would raise and eyebrow. " What are you talking about ? are you drunk already ?" Cecilia said teasingly as she thought that Cat might be blabbering or something with what she was saying since it didn't make any sense for the Hardcore Queen to hear that from the girl, well it did since it wasn't actually Cat. "What do you mean know me ? That's kind of a mean thing to say to your best friend!" Cecilia said as she sounded rather upset about it, she could clearly see this girl's face body and all and it was without a doubt Cat, Cecilia was sure of that.

" Only a few glasses of Whiskey! And since when do you call me Missy ? Do I need to whoop your ass in the ring again to get you to stop being a weirdo ?" Cecilia said as she would lean in and start poking Cat on her cheeks. Cecilia would keep at this as she watched and saw how the girl she thought was Cat acted when she fanned away her breath. " Since when are you such a weakling to Alcohol or just alcohol breath Catty Cat!?" Cecilia joked a bit as she would reach around and attempt to grab onto Yoko's breasts from Behind and push them up a bit, cupping them as she would pull the girl away from the barcounter a bit. " Stop being an annoyance Cat and start being my friend ~"

Getting a firm soft hold of her breasts was very, very close for a drunken person to Yoko, even plopping into her skirted lap was close too, trying to ignore the urge to flip the girl over the bar to temporarily stun her from any more "close touches", but heard her call her a weakling at taking alcohol. This alone made Yoko's pride, and toughness, twitch inside. "I'm not....weak at drinking the bitter, its just......my stomach indigestion...........no, I can drink too!" Yoko thought protectively of her street cred, grabbing Cecilias's glass of whiskey and downing it right in front of her, trying to show she wasn't a lightweight drinker, but a strong stomach for the devil's poison. Glugging it down as she felt her head tingle with a warning to stop drinking, before slamming it down on the bar counter to look at Cecilia with a smug grin on her face.

All the while, a small part of her enjoyed that little boob grab, maybe it was the effects taking a turn on her, something that she would enjoy more of in a hot bath. But the time was for drinking, and Yoko needed a drink celebration night to herself to have a little drink on living in Tokyo for a few weeks now. Seeing the few glasses of whiskey by Cecil, sure looked like a drunk to Yoko, but as her mind swirled, a outbreak of wreckless confidence broke out when trying Cecil's exotic looking whiskey.

The old brew type from the looks of things, tainting Yoko with one thing she had never stepped foot near before, alcohol, and now more than just the little glass. "Whoop this nice leather ass you say?" she said, tapping her butt at Cecilia showing a teasing side, from the serious and protective Yoko now lost in the sea of beer, "I think I can most likely drink you under the table tonight friend...." she said slurrily as she leaned forward to look the girl straight in the eyes, a priceless, happy smile laid upon her face, rubbing the side of Cecil's gorgeous blonde hair with her leather black glove. "Auhhhh.....her hair is so sleeky smooth...." she thought, welling up blushing.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:57 am

Cecilia smirked a bit when she heard the girl she still thought was Cat start to make excuses for why she was being a lightweight on this night, which caused Cecilia to just grow a wider and wider smirk the more she heard, before the red head took the Hardcore Queen's glass and drank up her Whiskey. " Hey!...my whiskey..." Cecilia let out as she looked on as it went down the girl's throat. She couldn't help but glare a bit at Yoko as she waited to hear what she was going to say about it, it seemed as if it was affecting the girl already.

With the red head already turned around now with a confident look on her face Cecilia watched as she seemed to want a fight to go now, which was like Cat, well enough to make it much like Cat to a drunken Cecilia. " Yeah, that big old ass. Like I've done hundreds of times little Cat~" Cecilia teased as she would press her breasts up against Cat and lean in closer so that their faces would be less than an inch away to stare deeply into the red heads eyes.

" Drink me under the table ? How drunk did you get from just one whiskey ? You know that I alway kick your ass. In wresting, fighting and drinking! But if you are so confident then get ready little Cat!" Cecilia said as she soon felt the girl rub her hair with her hand, which caused Cecilia to raise an eyebrow. " So what's it to be then ? Do I kick your ass here first or do I drink you under the table before I spank that firm butt of yours." Cecilia said before she would bring her hand back to red head's ass to slap it as hard as she could. " Looks like the spanking happened first." Cecilia said teasingly to the girl after she did.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:41 pm

[quote="LunarWolf":1h374mhd]Cecilia smirked a bit when she heard the girl she still thought was Cat start to make excuses for why she was being a lightweight on this night, which caused Cecilia to just grow a wider and wider smirk the more she heard, before the red head took the Hardcore Queen's glass and drank up her Whiskey. " Hey!...my whiskey..." Cecilia let out as she looked on as it went down the girl's throat. She couldn't help but glare a bit at Yoko as she waited to hear what she was going to say about it, it seemed as if it was affecting the girl already.

With the red head already turned around now with a confident look on her face Cecilia watched as she seemed to want a fight to go now, which was like Cat, well enough to make it much like Cat to a drunken Cecilia. " Yeah, that big old ass. Like I've done hundreds of times little Cat~" Cecilia teased as she would press her breasts up against Cat and lean in closer so that their faces would be less than an inch away to stare deeply into the red heads eyes.

" Drink me under the table ? How drunk did you get from just one whiskey ? You know that I alway kick your ass. In wresting, fighting and drinking! But if you are so confident then get ready little Cat!" Cecilia said as she soon felt the girl rub her hair with her hand, which caused Cecilia to raise an eyebrow. " So what's it to be then ? Do I kick your ass here first or do I drink you under the table before I spank that firm butt of yours." Cecilia said before she would bring her hand back to red head's ass to slap it as hard as she could. " Looks like the spanking happened first." Cecilia said teasingly to the girl after she did.

The near, already drunken Yoko was extremely full of confidence now, thinking that a nice little scuffle with this new girl in the bar, would prove to entertaining as well as sexy given from both Cecil's and Yoko's looks, completely fooling he blonde bomb into thinking that Yoko was the Cat she knew, when she was terribly mistaken if she sobered up. But that alone looked unlikely for tonight. "Nhhhffm.......that slap didn't even hurt one bit, like....you didn't even cared enough...." Yoko smirked with a drunken smile, looking like Cecil's whiskey was quite the throbbing pain steriliser from the ass spank, "but a fight? right here in this nice bar? sure.....but don't get too touchy feely on me...because I may touch ya back..." Yoko said with a small wink and blush pressing her hand flat on the girl's left breast as she giggled dizzily, for she had no idea what Cecil was talking about, alcohol as it was doing was tainting that will of hers, but took it in as friendly drunken banter between the girls.

Causing Yoko to pick up YET another bottle of Cecil's whiskey while giggling, drinking it down as she wanted to play with such the nice girl holding her up in her lap, feeling the tingles come to her senses emitting from Cecilia's well worked out body. "Just one more sip....couldn't hurt me, but it does give such a good feeling inside....I s should of tried this stuff sooner than later...." Yoko thought, for the alcohol was getting rid of her bad memories, along with the company of a new friend too, who looked the understanding type too for a tough girl.

Now completely out of her personality many knew her for, Yoko brushed her head under Cecil's neck, leaning it there while her pushing body forced them both to the floor, making the bar tender scratch his head in confusion at the two drunks.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Cecilia kept looking on at Yoko for a few second as she got to have some friendly banter with the girl that she thought was her friend, but it started to seem as if this impostor Cat was getting drunk rather quickly which did sort of confuse Cecilia a bit because the Cat that she knew was able to drink her under the table and it felt a bit weird for it to be so different now. But it wasn't weird enough to make Cecilia suspicious but just confuse her a bit. Cecilia though would glare a bit now at Yoko as the girl was using her whiskey to fill herself up, " Stop taking my whiskey!" Cecilia let out as she wasn't to happy about Yoko keeping to steal Whiskey.

" Touchy ? You wanna touch me Cat ? ....how kinky off you." Cecilia let out with a smirk as she would feel Cat's hand on her left tit, feeling how it was pressing against her breasts and it brought a light blush to her face, " You can either have the whiskey or the breasts! You can't have both for free!" Cecilia let out as she would try and move Yoko's hand away, but then she felt the girl pressing herself up against the blond and soon enough she was pushed down onto the floor by the red head who laid herself on top of her.

" Ah ! the hell ?..." Cecilia let out as she would rub the back of her head and look up at Yoko, " So you want a little bit of a tumble ? fine. I'll kick your...ass Cat!" Cecilia let out as she would try and grab a hold of Yoko and roll them over to try and pin Yoko down underneath the blond beauties body.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm

[quote="LunarWolf":2z2mkkex]Cecilia kept looking on at Yoko for a few second as she got to have some friendly banter with the girl that she thought was her friend, but it started to seem as if this impostor Cat was getting drunk rather quickly which did sort of confuse Cecilia a bit because the Cat that she knew was able to drink her under the table and it felt a bit weird for it to be so different now. But it wasn't weird enough to make Cecilia suspicious but just confuse her a bit. Cecilia though would glare a bit now at Yoko as the girl was using her whiskey to fill herself up, " Stop taking my whiskey!" Cecilia let out as she wasn't to happy about Yoko keeping to steal Whiskey.

" Touchy ? You wanna touch me Cat ? ....how kinky off you." Cecilia let out with a smirk as she would feel Cat's hand on her left tit, feeling how it was pressing against her breasts and it brought a light blush to her face, " You can either have the whiskey or the breasts! You can't have both for free!" Cecilia let out as she would try and move Yoko's hand away, but then she felt the girl pressing herself up against the blond and soon enough she was pushed down onto the floor by the red head who laid herself on top of her.

" Ah ! the hell ?..." Cecilia let out as she would rub the back of her head and look up at Yoko, " So you want a little bit of a tumble ? fine. I'll kick your...ass Cat!" Cecilia let out as she would try and grab a hold of Yoko and roll them over to try and pin Yoko down underneath the blond beauties body.

Alcohol ot the the big Tataa's hanging heavily above her? surely Yoko had been in odd positions before with humiliating side effects, but a tough female as well as her? that alcohol had really dampened her mind on the wild side of the cold, surprising night. Getting rolled underneath cecila as her face muffled in the two warm pillows, "mmmmmfm.....f fair enough.....if its a fight you want, I will.......prize is more of that bottle......sound good?" Yoko said, popping out of the warm chest of her blonde friend, looking up at her with a challenging yellow eyed look to sparkle the attention of her. By the end of the night, one of them would be punched drunk on the either girl's lap, maybe talking humorous nonsense, and perhaps kissing them drunkenly...

Bar brawls were brutal situation's, but Yoko found Cecilia "tough, sexy, and had a physically fit body" in a admiring femme way. So the fight would have some fun in it too if the fist stayed holstered...

But drunken on whiskey, that offer seemed very likely to happen...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Backstage match~"Your the drunk!"~Yoko VS Cecilia. CxD01fY
Backstage match~"Your the drunk!"~Yoko VS Cecilia. Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Cecilia was kinda smiling happily at the Yoko as she was able to turn the them over and place herself on top of Yoko, with her breasts slightly covering the red headed beauties face, she couldn't help but enjoy this, well she did enjoy these things with Cat, the girl she thought that Yoko was. When she got a good position on Yoko she would lean down a bit and gently place a her head down against Yoko. " Oh ?...The bottle ? You're on." Cecilia said with a confident smirk as she would then try and push herself up and seat herself up on Yoko's stomach in order to try and mount the redheaded girl's stomach.

" You know you don't stand a chance right. " Cecilia said with a cocky expression on her face as she would wobble a bit whilst she was on top of Yoko before she would attempt and reach down for the girl's head. " want this to be rough ? Or soft ?" Cecilia would say as she would then grin a bit to Yoko.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next