Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Pendant Match] Kawaii: Angel Vs. Minney Navarre!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Pendant Match] Kawaii: Angel Vs. Minney Navarre! - Page 3 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Kawaii: Angel Vs. Minney Navarre!

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:04 am

Angel listened to the girl, then leaned in close to her, whispering into her ear softly. "Alright, listen. I hate this match as much as you do, but I'll make a deal with you. I'll sell some of your moves, but when I'm ready to end this, you take the fall like a real woman, alright? I'll help you look good, and in return you lie down and take it in the end. I really don't want to hurt you more than I already have..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Kawaii: Angel Vs. Minney Navarre! - Page 3 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Kawaii: Angel Vs. Minney Navarre!

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:41 am

Minerva lifted her head and sniffed one last tiem. She nodded meekly to Angel. "I know... I'm no match for you... so.. Arigatou-gozaimasu..." Minerva whispered. She then grinned. "Rawr!" She yelled. "You fell right into my trap, baka!" She said and did her best to laugh evilly as she rolled onto her back and grabbed Angel's hair (as gently as she could) and wrapped her legs around Angel's head to put the girl into a headscissors.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:37 am

Angel leaned forward as Minney pulled on her hair, letting her face twist into an expression of mock surprise as the girl's legs shot up, wrapping around her with the puny headscissors. Her hands shot up, resting on the kawaii's legs as she began to cough and gag, pretending that the hold was way, way worse for her than it really was.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Minney grinned widely as she tugged on Angel's hair and squeezed her thighs. She knew that she had to lose the match, but she had never put on such a painful move on an opponent before! "Yosh!" She exclaimed. "You should give up now, Angel-san!" She exclaimed joyfully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:30 am

"N-no!" Angel yelled out back at Minney, grunting in annoyance as the kawaii yanked on her hair. "Y...you fiend! I'll never give up to you!" She was trying to sell the kawaii, but she honestly had no clue how to make such a clueless girl look good. So, she continued to gag, looking as if the headscissors was really doing a number on her, even going so far as to roll her eyes back in her head and let her hands fall drop Minney's legs. To everyone watching, it almost seemed as if Angel really was in trouble, which of course, couldn't have been further from the truth.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Minney was feeling good, putting the squeeze on Angel's head with her legs. When she heard Ange;'s word, she squeezed her legs even tighter, feeling Angel's face against her. it was then, that she suddenly realized that Angel's head was stuck between her legs. Minney's face went red and suddenly she released Angel's head and crawled away, shoving her hands between her legs.

"Y-You tricked me!" She shouted in a whiny tone. "Y-You're just naughty!" She exclaimed an threw herself back at Angel, trying to slam her fists down awkwardly against Angel's body to try and beat her down to the mat.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:34 am

Angel blinked in confusion as Minney let her go, the kawaii releasing her head and backing off from her. She sat up, looking at the girl with a curious expression, listening to her for a moment before shaking her head.

"Tricked you? I just wanted t--hey!!" She suddenly shouted out, as Minney threw herself back towards the Latina, taking her back down to the canvas. Purely on instinct, Angel's arms shot up to protect herself from the kawaii's flailing blows, Angel forwning as the girl tried to beat her down.

"Cut that out!" She cried at her, knowing that her words wouldn't help, but doing so anyway. She sighed inwardly to herself. Things just couldn't be easy could they? All she wanted was for the girl to play along so that she didn't have to hurt her too badly, but it seemed that Minney wasn't going to go along with her. She thought for a moment to herself, trying to think of a way out of this situation, then finally settled up a plan. Her arms shot out to the sides, trying to take hold of Minney's wrists to stop her assault, then with a loud whoop Angel tried to roll over atop her, hoping to pin the younger girl down to the canvas underneath herself.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:52 am

Minney was surpised when she actually beat Angel back down tot he canvas. She wasn't enraged, but definitely had a little kawai grit running through her veins. She didnt' stop to think until Angel grabbed her wrists. Minny's body stiffened immediately. "H-uh?" She said as she turned to each wrist and gasped out a yelp as she was flopped onto her back. "Eeep!" She squealed out and blushed as she felt Angel's weight ontop of her, shrinking her mighty kawaii resolve. She looked up at Angel with wide eyes. "I.. Is it time...?" She asked sheepishly, blushing a bit and turning her head as she tried to wriggle free from Angel's grip, just a little bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:01 am

Angel tightened up her grip on Minney as she felt the girl trying to wriggle free, giving her a bit of a mean grin and a slow nod of her head. "Oh yes, chica. It's time..." She answered the girl, staring down at her, unrelenting in her dominant gaze upon the young kawaii. "My only question is, are you going to make this easy, or are you going to make this hard on yourself?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:08 am

Minney let out a whimpering moan as she heard the girl. She bit her lips as she felt her body squirm under Angel's. The busty lass was weighty against her and she could feel it on her as she writhed, making it even worse. "I... I'll be good! J-Just don't do anything naughty to me! P-please!" She exclaimed as she settled down into a position where the ref would start to count.

"One!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next