by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 7:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Lobo, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Erotic Boxing- Megumi vs Chizuru

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Erotic Boxing- Megumi vs Chizuru - Page 7 Empty Re: Erotic Boxing- Megumi vs Chizuru

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Chizuru smiled as she mounted Chizuruu's back as she heard Megumi's whimpers feeling so very excited. She could feel the adrenaline of being sexual dominant coarse through every fibre of her oil covered body. She was pretty badly beaten by Megumi's punches her abdomen and stomach took the most of the blows.

"Now... Megumi" Chizuru began as she bit hard on a lace of her boxign glove as she loosened the strap. "Naughty naughty... you shouldn't lie... you and I both know that the tide has changed and unlike you I'm not going to give you an oppurtunity to turn the tables."
The busty brunetter pulled hard on Megumi's hair forcing her to arch her neck upward as she yanked it back. Chizuru licked the corner of megumi's lips before shovign it back into the pool of her own cum.

"Now what do with you..." Chizuru pondered as she tried to smother Megumi with the sweet scent. "Hmmm... ah!"

"Girls...could you bring me a vibrator, I've heard Megumi's quite fond of them!" Chizuru grinned as the thai girls quickly returned with a blue egg shaped vibrator as they placed it in Chizuru's hand. With a flick of a switch the instrument began to hum as chizuru cracked a grin a tthe sound. Her grin grew wider as it drew closer and closer to megumi's clit in anticipation of the girl's screams.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Erotic Boxing- Megumi vs Chizuru - Page 7 Empty Re: Erotic Boxing- Megumi vs Chizuru

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Megumi gasped when Chizuru pulled hard on her hair, forcing her head back up in an excruciatingly painful way. The idol was actually quite afraid of what Chizuru was about to do to her. They were barely halfway through the match, and both girls were totally beaten up already. The bruise forming on the side of Megumi's chest pulsed painfully, and the rest of her body ached as well. Chizuru probably had it worse, considering how she had been so roughly fucked twice in a row, but now it was payback time, and Megumi knew Chizuru was going to drain her as much as she could.

Her face got shoved back into the soaked mat with a muffled cry of resistance. Megumi breathed in the musky scent of Chizuru's sexual explosion as the busty brunette devised a suitable torture for her nemesis. The hum of a vibrator soon reached Megumi's ears. The idol panicked. She began squirming around, trying to push Chizuru off and break herself free. But Chizuru was on top holding her down, and she was too heavy.

"No, stop!" Megumi said. Her toes curled as Chizuru brought the vibrator closer and closer to her clit.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:56 pm

"Not...on... your... life... you are undeserving of mercy!" Chizuru chuckled maniacally as she was about to reap her revenge as she planned to savor the other girl's dismay. The girl brought the vibrator against Megumi's clit just barely using the tip of the egg to tease her. Her lips formed a grin as she would rotate the tip around the girl's clit as she toyed with it.

"Mmhhh..." After a few moments of that, she would move on my pushing the egg against Megumi's clit roughly as she planned to torture her with it. Her hand shook from the vibrations of the machine, she could only imagine what Megumi was feeling at the moment.

"Are you enjoying yourself Megumi-chan? It's not so fun when the shoe is on the other foot is it?" She said as she drove the vibrator into the girl's womanhood. "I want you to know and the crowd to know just who you are... and by the end of the match they'll know you're my bitch..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:46 am

Megumi's clit was already exposed and a bit swollen from the idol's own arousal, and it was extremely sensitive. Chizuru toyed with Megumi as she used the vibrator to just tease the idol. Even though it barely touched her clit, it sent little shockwaves of pleasure through Megumi's body, which twitched in response. Megumi moaned softly, both from the pleasure and from the pain in her body. She knew Chizuru was only teasing now, and expected things to get far worse very shortly.

"Nghaaaaa!" Megumi screamed as Chizuru pressed the violently vibrating egg right into her clit, crushing it while also sending an overwhelming amount of pleasure through her body. Her sex spasmed, a little spray of juices coming out. But she hadn't come yet, much to her own dismay. It only meant the torture was going to go on longer.

Megumi pressed her head against the mat, gasping in pleasure, her body shaking and twitching from the pleasure. Chizuru's taunts infuriated her, but she was totally helpless right now. She really was Chizuru's bitch. Her sex juices flowed out all over Chizuru's hand and the vibrator, dripping a little onto the mat beneath them.

"N-no more... stop!" Megumi gasped out. She knew she was close to cumming, and she knew this one was going to be huge. Chizuru was going to drain her completely.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Chizuru grinned wildly as she saw Megumi reduced to such a pitiful state as she felt the girl's body spasm beyond Megumi's control. Without mercy and without any regrets, Chizuru pressed the vibrator harder and harder against Megumi's sex running it up and down the slit to tease her. Chizuru was excited by all of this, her heart was racing and she was amazed how Megumi was now begging her to stop.

"No, you're going to be mine..." Chizuru said as she held the tip of the vibrator a fraction on an inch away from Megumi's clit. "You're going to cum for me in front of this whole crowd and then they'll see what you really are... my bitch!"

Chizuru knew Megumi was ahead in points but the momentum was on her side but most of all she believe she could win. The busty brunette then pressed the vibrator against Megumi's clit rotating it in circles before inserting into Megumi's wet sex pumping it in and out until Megumi finally came for her.

Last edited by 863 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:29 am

"Ahh!" Megumi moaned, "Mm... ahh!" The pleasure was getting to be too much for the idol. Her sex couldn't take this kind of punishment for long. Chizuru pressed the vibrator in tightly, rolling it around inside of her sex. She had already been teased close to orgasm when Chizuru rolled the vibrator around her sensitive clit, and now that it was buried inside of her there was no escape from the feeling. Megumi's fists pounded the mat and her legs kicked helplessly. This was it.

"N-no more!" Megumi gasped, "Stop! Please stop!" The idol really did not want to cum. "I'm cumming!" Megumi gasped as her body shook, her mind losing control. "NNghaaaAAAAA!" Her scream of pleasure came out low but immediately became very high pitched. A spray of sex juices shot out of her pussy. The idol's body tightened and shook from the pleasure. It was a long and draining orgasm that left Megumi spent, lying limply underneath Chizuru without any hope of recovery.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:46 am

Chizuru watched as Megumi struggled so helplessly from under her. She giggled at how helpless the other girl was and fianlly give in to her own desires. Chizuru would watch the girl's cum fly and burst from her womanhood. Seeing the girl spent and collapsed on the floor, Chizuru turned off the vibrator finally. She'd hand it back to the ref and get off of Megumi. She would get herself ready by strapping her glove back on her arm using her teeth to make sure it was nice and tight. The busty brunette would simply stand over Megumi`s body awaiting her to rise to continue the bout.

"Get up loser~" Chizuru said as she stood over Megumi nudging her with her foot. "I'm not finished with you yet... I said get up!"

A ref put an arm on Chizuru's shoulder and gestured her back, the girl grunted and went back to her corner grudgingly still unsatisfied.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:55 pm

Megumi coughed weakly as Chizuru continued to torment her even after her orgasm. She was spent, tired from this long boxing match, sore from Chizuru's beating, and drained after that orgasm. And there was still so much longer to go. The idol rolled over to her front, covering her face and breathing hard. Her pussy still dripped onto the mat from the sexual release. The referee came over to check Megumi and make sure she could still fight. The idol waved her away. Chizuru only won one round; Megumi was still in the lead with two falls, and Chizuru had to be more drained than Megumi was. The idol just had to make sure she didn't give Chizuru any more chances!

"Damn you Chizuru," Megumi spat, "I'm gonna fuck you like the slut you are when this is all over."

This match really poisoned the relationship between these two girls. Megumi wondered if they could still be friends after this. She sighed inside, realizing how combat sports made enemies out of potential friends. But there was no way Megumi would lose to Chizuru.

Megumi sat up and pushed herself to her feet. The place Chizuru punched was starting to turn purple now. It had been a nasty hit. Megumi ignored it as best as she could. She settled into a defensive stance as she waited for the bell to ring, signifying the resumption of this match.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:57 pm

(29/60)

Chizuru was beaten back by Megumi and even now the girl felt the weight of Megumi's blows. Her body was scorching in pain but she panted lightly as she had a chance to recover when she had made Megumi orgasm. The girl seemed to have finally caught her breath, her legs were a bit wobbly and her stomach ached terribly. Chizuru kept trying to slow down her breathing as Megumi rose to her feet. The girl brought up her gloves as she readied herself into a fighting stance. She knew full well Megumi was leading in the fight and she had taken quite a lot of blows. Chizuru was going to run on fumes at this rate if she would fight in her brawler like style even if she did manage to knock Megumi down again. She had to fight smarter or else she would surely lose unless she had a change of tactics.

Hearing Megumi's threat, the busty brunette only answered with a mocking smirk. Chizuru lowered herself onto her heels and shielded herself with her arms and took a step back against the ropes. She leaned on it for support and would wait for Megumi to come at her.

"Hmpf... this fight isn't even half done Megumi!" Chizuru answered. "And you're in rough shape! Although you have two falls against me... I hit you pretty damn hard a few times... if I hit you hard enough times, they would have to still stop the fight if you can't get up at all. But, I bet they'd let me fuck you after I beat you too a pulp!"

The girl tightened her fists as she grew confident in the power behind her hands.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:54 pm

(30)

"You think I'll let you do that?!" Megum snapped back. The idol was tense. Chizuru did hit her really hard quite a few times. If this was wrestling, Megumi would be attempting to turn this away from a striking match into more of a grappling match around now. But this was a boxing match, which meant all strikes. Megumi didn't know if her body could hold up against someone who hit as hard as Chizuru. She would have to try and drag this out, get it as close to the final bell as possible. That meant dodging and keeping defensive. Make Chizuru tire herself out, and waste as much time as possible while you're at it so you can recover and Chizuru has less time to catch up. It was a smart plan.

"Oh I know you hit hard, but do you really think I'll just let you keep hitting me?" Megumi said in a taunting tone. She raised her fists and beckoned at Chizuru. "If you're so damn confident, why don't you come here and show me what you've got!" She bent her legs slightly, readying for Chizuru's charge to spring just out of the girl's range.

Last edited by 265 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next