Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cheerleader match: Taki vs. Amaya

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cheerleader match: Taki vs. Amaya Empty Cheerleader match: Taki vs. Amaya

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Matchtype: Falls count anywhere match
Environment: Cliché️ Cheerleading Girl room as large as a ring in a wrestling arena, everything is cushioned.
Equipment: Bed, two person wicker chair, bean bag sitting sack, table, pillows, pompoms
Victory conditions: Hentai pin or Hentai submission

The last months had not gone too well for the young girl that walked into the locker room, but in the last weeks there were some glimmers of hope for her. Her third match had been much longer and also better than the first two and had even drawn some new viewers in after AFW analysts had pictured that a more accustomed Amaya could make more fans and revenue than a *deer in the lights* Amaya. She was still deeply ashamed to appear in these bed wrestling or hentai matches, but after her meeting with the sweet Charity she at least had hope that all would go better and smoother now.

Some minutes later, Amya the Gothic Maiko was ready for her match when she stepped into her Cheerleader boots and trotted down the floor to one of AFW arenas in her black summer kimono, with a black and white paper-like umbrella over her head, her face hidden under a white mask which was carried around on a small stick.

She entered with a short sigh, twitching shortly while her theme music began to play and she was advertised on the titantron for all to see while she nervously moved the umbrella on her shoulder with a drilling motion before discarding it in tandem with her kimono and the mask, revealing a cheerleader outfit consisting of a top and a bottom, both covering her lower cheeks and breasts completely but not an inch more. But the most outstanding color on her was the tomato red on her cheeks while she subconsciously covered her sensible areas with her hands and arms for a moment before winking shyly in the arena under some mild applause. It was her first appearance under a real audience, and the match had been booked to be against a girl named Taki, who obviously had a cheerleader background that clicked well with her as she had indeed cheerleaded some time ago at her high school.

Last edited by 8345 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Cheerleader match: Taki vs. Amaya Empty Re: Cheerleader match: Suzuna vs. Amaya

Post by howman Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Taki expanded just in the locker room, it was fiexiert difficult to fight. She did not know exactly what happen to them worde but hoped that they at best. As always, she was wearing her red cheerleader outfit, where she was writ large bush with white rods on the chest Bats. On her back she had two wings of a bat.

She walked out of the dressing to ramp suddenly ertönnte their title music quickly ran out Taki. Surprised, she looked down at the floor lying on kimono. But with a schluterzucken she walked over it. She waved the Cheering crowd. She tried to play with a smile on her excitement. Then she started with her usual BANQUET them with flashovers to nourish the ring. Suddenly she realized her opponent. With fast and big steps she ran up to her. Taki waved her arm towards their rights. "Hey," she greeted her respondent, "I'm taki and look forward ...." but she did not continue to her mouth remained wide open as she saw her outfit, the respondent properly. My jaw dropped her to the ground, so to speak. Stammering she began: "Once a cheerleader!" She looked at her opponent several times. "COOL!" Taki sprnag to upset and down. "What a great outfit!" Her eyes sparkled like a small child.

howman

Back to top Go down

Cheerleader match: Taki vs. Amaya Empty Re: Cheerleader match: Taki vs. Amaya

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:15 pm

Her opponent seemed to be a Gaijin again as she had never heard a word of German before outside of a history context and the music that could be heard seemed to indicate from some words she recognized that her opponent was either an European or American girl.

Her opponent looked grim and just stepped over her clothes with a shrug of her shoulders, and smiled brightly, maybe in a try to hide her excitement from the crowd.

The entrance of the girl also frightened her a little bit. Not that her opponent was ugly, quite the contrary, but her music was rather aggressive and she seemed to be one of these cheerleaders who were in the center of a cheerleading pyramid cause she was tough and fast in catching the other girls. But luckily, this impression went out of the window when the girl approached her friendly and seemed to be very excited, causing Amaya to leave out a huff of relief.
"Nice to meet you, Taki-chan. My name is Amaya. And yes, I did some cheerleading in high school."
Amaya as glad that they had a polite conversation at this point, and she bowed deeply before her opponent in Japan tradition.
"You look great too. Our fine customers will surely want to see me grab at you under your clothes, so please forgive me for the things still to come in this match."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Taki looked at her shocked over. "How rude from me!" Taki also bowed deeply to bow. "And another thing, I'm going to them for nothing grudge in this match, I will fight fairly and also hope the same from them. But I want to see the restraint of them, please do not pity me, for I will not hold myself back too. "Slowly rich preferential Taki up again. "I think we will have a lot of fun together!" With a smile and twinkling, she came close to her enemy. Then she cocked her head. "Tell me, is the make-up in your face? That looks really sharp! Are you so a kind ninja or what?" Taki smiled at her again. She looked closely at the face of Amaya.

Last edited by 11059 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:59 am

Amaya was beaming with hope after her opponent had expressed her desire to have a clean and fun match. So she was also in a good mood to explain a little bit about her face paint, shortly laughing about being called a ninja. But thinking about it, many Kunoichi had posed as Geisha, so the idea was not as far from the truth as someone could have expected.
"Um no, Taki-sama, I'm no Kunoichi or Ninja as you said. It's the facepaint of a Meiko, an apprentice Geisha. Kind of an entertainer like a folk singer, but I am glad you like it. I think the both of us will get along fine!"
She answered, turning her face a little bit so that Taki could see her face paint from all directions.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:40 am

Taki smiled at her opponent as she proudly presented her face painting. Suddenly schrack on the girl. She had a familiar feeling at Amaya.
"Oh, I think we should finally begin with what we are here. Speeches we can, even after our little game."
Taki put one foot after vornen raised her hands in a combat-ready posture.
"As a sign of good sake, I let them make the first move!"
With a HAnd she beckoned her opponent, while she stuck her tongue out his playful.
"Show me what you can do, baby!"

Last edited by 11059 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Taki had a strange accent that made Amaya somehow think of the fearsome commissioner of AFW, Lukretia. She also mixed German and English words, so the Japanese came to wonder if Taki might also be of German descend and come from one of these communities that were founded by refugees and held true to their ancestral home.

When Taki winked at her with the hand, she probably had said begin, at least that was the context she was reading *anfangen* was about.
"Ok, Taki-chan. Here I come!"
She proclaimed, making hasty step toward her opponent to put her into a cute bearhug to press their breasts together. Ayame was not really big racked, but here she had probably the advantage. And according to analyst, fans were drawn in with it.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:53 pm

"Ow, really not bad!"
Taki said as her opponent tried the air out of her press shut. She was surprised by the stronger of Amaya, such a force she had not the dainty girl credit for. She smiled, felt despite the great pressure for Taki it somehow pleasant.
"Sorry but it's my turn now!"
Taki pulled her knees up and tried to push to the Amaya to loosen Bearhug. She tried several times to kick back to fetch me. If her opponent should loosen the Bearhug Taki would travel her arms and so the opponent arms up to get free.
If everything was successful, they would try to grab the shoulders of her opponent and kick her a knee to the stomach to do right after a face buster.

Last edited by 11059 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Taki felt nice for the touch of Amaya, so firm and strong while still feminine and girly like. At her stay in prison she had seen her fair share of Tomboy advances and knew from experience that the first impression could be deceiving.

She also guessed that she was a quick starter and would not submit in her early advances, still she pressed as hard as she could before Taki broke her grip and hooked her arms after a hard kick.
"Uoh?!"
She groaned before her face hit the floor. For no effect at all except for a stupid expression while she had already seen her face copied on the floor, but it was all cushioned! Trying to use this to her advantage, she would roll 180° with the girl to pin her head in a schoolgirl pin with her knees while her poor belly still did hurt.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Taki was surprised how fast the girl was able to respond to us in a catch pin. During Taki had to change little, she realized everything again only when her opponent sitting on their burst.
"A really great train! Unfortunately I have to praise you!"
Taki said, smiling broadly. The ref threw himself to the ground and slammed his hand on the MAhte.
"1!"
Sit for a moment enjoying the feeling Taki Amaya on to have. But suddenly her eyes were serious.
"2!"
At that moment, expressed their Taki About twill a piece up, including her opponent who was sitting on it. In the same moment Taki put her legs around his neck and pulled it from Amaya to ground. Quickly jumped on the girl put her legs fixed. Around the head and neck of her respondent and caught her in a head scissors
"I would rather not underestimate sweet!"
Slowly stood on the Ref.
"Invalid!"

Last edited by 11059 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next