Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 1 Bot

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cheerleader match: Taki vs. Amaya

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cheerleader match: Taki vs. Amaya - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheerleader match: Taki vs. Amaya

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:12 pm

*Uh? What happened?*
Amaya had just given in to the flow of the battle and produced a wrestling move, her face beaming in pride and joy that she had done something like that.
"Thank you, Taki-chan. That’️s so nice of youuuhh…."
She grabbed with both hands at the legs of Taki who were grabbing her around the neck and put her down on the cushioned floor where she was flapping around like a fish on dry land in the grasp of her opponent.
"Huuh! Ouw….that hurts, Taki-chan…"
She explained with a pleading voice while her hands were effortlessly trying to pry the hands of the girl from her head.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Cheerleader match: Taki vs. Amaya - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheerleader match: Taki vs. Amaya

Post by howman Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:27 pm

"I am really sorry to do this Amaya-chan, but before the match started we said we would give anything we could! I am really sorry!"
Taki look a bit sad on her enemy, but she still make the leg scissors harder.
"Come on Amaya-chan , i belief in you that you can get free easily!"
Slowly the girl leaned forward, put one hand on the stomach of Amaya and begin to fondle.
"As long as you try to get free, i will have some fun with you!"
Gently pushed the girl her hand under her panties of her opponent and began her sex to stroke.

Last edited by 11059 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:42 pm

"Oh, ok!"
The Meiko was indeed a little bit moved by the words of Taki who told her that she believed in her. Nobody from her old family had any faith in her and saw her as a shame for the whole Meiko community, so this was a very welcome association for her.

"AAHH!"
The girl cried out when the hand of Taki streaked down her stomach and wandered under her panty! Although she had felt very comfortable with Charity in her last match, getting her sex stroked in public was still very embarrassing for her, so she bucked in pure panic under Taki before she would try to put her legs around the waist of her opponent in a body scissor to bend her over in a sitout pin and put a hand on the panty of Taki as retaliation!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Taki tore shocked on the eyes.
  "Fuck!"
With a shrill voice she screamed, as her opponent closed her legs around her. With her hands tried to push Taki Amaya of himself, but in vain, the girls had too much power in the legs. Taki looked anxiously at her opponent, she had lost and was now trapped.
"What are you doing?"
  Taki squirmed frantically to free herself but still without success.

Last edited by 11059 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:48 pm

"Eh, I...I don't know!"
Amaya was red as a tomato when he realized that she had reversed the pin again and was now the one calling the shots again. Heavily blinking, the shade of red got a little bit lighter. She had that funny feeling between her legs again like in the fight against Charity, not only the bodily component but also the situation made her anxious to proceed. And the cheerleading uniform looked so cute on Taki, so she cautiously tried to lift the skirt of her opponent to let her also see Amaya as she rubbed softly at the panty of the black haired girl with a curious impression.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:31 pm

"MMMMMMMmmmmh"
Taki began to purr like a kitten. My back was suddenly became smaller. My body began to relax, her face highlighted a genie sive smile. She closed her eyes and her body began to move only slightly.
"For you know not what you do you do it really well! Oh yeah!"
The girl with her tongue ran over her lips.

"But I'm sorry to tell you that I have to fight against it, sweet!"
Takis quickly shot over body forward. She put her arms around his neck. Then she tried to pull Amaya to be down. Now the faces of the two were directly run for each other.
"While I find it unfortunate that your makeup starts to run but I find that including as beautiful, or more precisely if I remember even more beautiful."
Tenderly kissed Taki her opponent, trying to distract Sun Then, with a jerk-like movement she tried to turn the two, so that Amaya was now under Taki. WIth one hand she tried to knead Amayay tit with the others she went under her pants, fondled and kissed her more sex. Throughout Taki tried to kiss her respondent.
"I think the really fun part has just begun."

Last edited by 11059 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:32 am

Maybe it was this cheerleading situation, that old fantasy of men everywhere that made the appeal, or the fact that they both were still clothed but in short skirts and T-Shirts. Whatever it was, it had quite an effect on Amaya to see the fit body of Taki right under her hands.

While her rubbing already lightly increased its pace, her opponent grabbed her neck in a display of cheerleader flexibility and pulled her down so that she was laying on Taki with a flustered but somewhat enthralled look on her face.
"I am glad that you like it."
The primal component and the direct approach of Taki for the face-paint made her even more anxious to continue, so she did not resist the kiss, even kissing lightly back when she was again taken on her back.
"AH!"
Taki lost no time and her hand snacked again under the skirt of Amaya while the girl additionally dominated her with the kneading of her breast and the kisses, so she could not muster the strength to turn the tide again instantly and could feel her nipples getting hard under Taki's hands. But her hands did also try to snake under the shirt of Taki to grope her small breasts, letting out a panting moan while she was worked over.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:50 pm

"I knew that this would please you!" Taki smiled down at her opponent, stroking her with a hand over his face. Taki gave a little but too much to hörenenes squeaking as Amaya touched her breasts. Now, the girl began to purr again. Her eyes began to sparkled with pleasure, her skin formed a fine goose bumps.
"You know really what you're doing!"
Taki slowly leaned forward so that her mouth was next to the ear of Amaya. Her breathing was very intense and strong. Your Whole body was wet from sweat. BeFore excitement shook the girl completely.
"What I would not do now in order to carry on, but unfortunately is not the Amaya-chan!"
Taki suddenly jumped to her feet, tried to pack Amaya in her hair and pull your legs. When she was wanted Taki try packing lift and then to throw on the table. If that had succeeded, and the girl was on the table, Taki wanted to try before an elbow drop on her opponent. If the operation would should the table collapse under the two.

Last edited by 11059 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:42 pm

"But I am not the only...one!"
Amaya was certainly no sex fight veteran, but the goose bumps did indeed show her that Taki was not as unaffected and cool as she liked to show to the Japanese who was now more and more there in the sensual component of the fight. Not that she would not be impressed by the raw energy of Taki, she really did not know if she could keep up with her obvious desire to get under the clothes of the former Meiko, but the thought to roll around on the floor with the firm Taki had a strange touch of greatness for her.

But then, Taki picked her up with a bewildered scream of Amaya.
"Uh!"
She was slammed on the table, soft as if she had been slammed on as cloud. Taki was about to do another action on her, so she would try to quickly roll from the table before she would be victimized by her opponent, attempting to jump her again as soon as possible.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:59 pm

The moment in which Taki leapt to her opponent to attack saw them how Amaya rolled off the table. Fortunately, the girl responded quickly enough she held her hands out in front pulled her down on the table and stood there as fast as she could she turned and jumped on her opponent.
"Nice try sweet!"
Taki quickly slipped on her opponent lying on the ground, she slipped between Amaya's legs, tried pushed them apart and pulled down her panties. Taki slowly leaned forward and tried to kiss tenderly Amaya sex then started using her tongue to drive around it.

Last edited by 11059 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next