Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 10:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jaystar, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin

Post by TaliZorah Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:21 pm

It wasn't visible to everyone else but Angel had closed her eyes when she leapt into the air toward Clyde. Despite all her training and experience in the area, there was still that instinct to brace herself whenever something could go wrong. Fortunately for her, it didn't go wrong. When she felt the two hit the ground together, Angel rolled to a seated position and took a few seconds to breathe in. A smile formed underneath her mask. It was far and away the best start to a match she ever had. She looked at the audience who was cheering but it was more because of the action than who was really winning just yet. The girl then leaped to her feet and looked down at Clyde. The smile shifted to a smirk. She leaned over him and grabbed ahold of his hair again and tightly tugged up. "Get up cowboy!" she demanded trying to force him to his feet. If he did get up, she'd then try to force him to look at her up close. "Not looking at me now are you?" she'd taunt before trying to slap him viciously across the face.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Winded by the sudden ramming of Talia's crossbody that sent Clyde crashing to the mat under Angel, Clyde would be left on the canvas with his chest heaving up and down as he took in air following the crossbody that stunned him a bit. It had been a rather long time since Clyde got himself being squashed this early and this fast in a match, but Angel was making short work of someone him. It was kind of embarrassing considering the fact Clyde was kind of a big time player in Tension and this newcomer was just tearing him up with ease.

He let out a pained grunt as he felt Angel's soft hands clutching his messy hair with a tight grip before roughly forcing him back to his feet, his legs still wobbling slightly as he was forced to stand and look at Angel close up, his gaze shifted towards her eye holes. "Purple eyes..." He thought to himself before he took that hard slap to his face that made his cheek burn, along with making the crowd let out a large "Ooooohhh!!" From the loud blow that echoed and made Clyde stumble as his head snapped to the side a bit.

His eyes narrowed instantly following the slap, being quick to try and retaliate. "...Will in a few!" he shot back to Angel as he tried to turn back and ram his fist deep into her abdomen with a sharp uppercut.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Angel felt deja vu as she dragged Clyde to his feet. She had been pulled up by her hair so many times. To be on the otherside of this move felt so much better. As her palm slapped across her opponent's face, she thought her hand burned as much as Clyde's face would have. Once again, the face behind the mask smiled as the crowd reacted to the hit. Even though she didn't care for the approval of the audience, it was still very motivating to hear them getting pumped up. "That was for looking at me," she shouted at him as she stretched her fingers with her striking hand.

She then reached her arm back again to deliver yet another slap. "And this is for-" she tried to say but before she even started the motion the man drove his fist into her stomach. The move caught Angel completely off guard. She wasn't sure what to do with all the confidence she had boiling over at this point, and it got the worst off her to get so careless. Angel would have dropped to her knees in the past but she wasn't as weak as she use to be. It was still hard to recover so quickly nevertheless.

"You...asshole..." she muttered before trying to grab onto Clyde's shoulders and drive her knee into his abdomen in response.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:19 pm

Clyde was right. Going out of his way to oogle Angel just to piss her off WAS a bad idea and this may have been the source of her anger towards him. At least that's what Clyde figured. He went out of his way to be openly perverted because it messed with his opponent's head. You don't fight as smart when you're angry after all. The downside was that some of them only got tougher when their anger rose. Lilly was one of them. Angel seemed like one too.

Clyde thought Dark Angel would have gone down following that punch, but she didn't. And his eyes widened at her endurance before she retaliated with a knee to his stomach! "Gugh!" Coughed Clyde as his body jolted up and bent over, knocking some spittle from his mouth. He couldn't go down yet though. Brawling was his forte after all.

His stomach burned and it was hard to breathe, but Clyde tried to return the favor to Angel by throwing a swift punch towards her mask covered cheek, intent on trading blows with the masked wrestler.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:15 am

Angel had dug her fingers into Clyde's shoulders for the knee blow. Once again she felt the full force of it impact the man's abdomen. And yet, once again he did stood on his feet. "Why won't you go down..." she muttered under her breath. She was clearly getting frustrated. Her legs and hands felt like they had struck Clyde very hard yet he was resilient enough to stay standing. "The longer you stay up, the more I'll have to hit you!" she yelled into his ear.

The girl pushed him away just enough to give her room to throw a punch at him. His toughness showed through, however, as he threw a punch that connected right in her jaw. "Ack!" It made her stumble around with her back to Clyde. She quickly readjusted her mask which had come slightly undone by the blow. Visibly frustrated by nearly losing the mask, Angel rolled away from Clyde and hopefully to safety. He was small compared to other men in Tension, but still larger than her. She would lose if they just kept exchanging blows like these.

She looked back at him when she got to her feet and rubbed at her chin. "How could you hit a girl like that?" she asked from a few yards away. "Why?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:50 pm

The knee strike from Angel DID do some damage to Clyde and was enough to knock nearly all of the air out of his lungs. But Clyde was resilient and tough enough to endure the harsh blow and still stand, but he was FAR from invincible as he cradled his stomach and staggered right after punching Angel away, dropping to one knee briefly as he made Angel stumble backwards. Clyde would then force himself to stand on both feet yet again as Angel backed off for now. He was surprised his uppercut to her abdomen didn't bring her down considering how good he was with his fists.

This masked woman was tough. Very tough.

But then she asked a question that made Clyde frown deeply with disgust...towards himself. He knew why he struck Angel too.

1. She was wearing a mask and it was A LOT easier to hit a girl with a mask than a girl who wasn't wearing anything to conceal her (usually pretty) face.
2. Angel was tough and already kind of kicking his ass. He usually tried to keep himself from punching girls in the face unless he felt they deserved it or... Were just really hard to beat and he had to use his best skill.

[size=85:2d8pn7cn]"...Goddammit..." He cursed to himself quietly. "Well you were hittin me! It ain't like I enjoy doin' that, ya know!?" He argued with her. Being honest. A job was a job and Clyde disliked his job, disliked punching women in the face. It wasn't very admirable. But he did leave out another fact in his statement that sounded more like "If I don't punch you, you'll kick my ass.". It would not have been wise to say it out loud to the enemy.

Bonnie fought with his sister a lot growing up. That helped him a little bit with not being uneasy about fighting girls. Not the greatest skill to have in life either. Now Clyde felt guilty and dropped his guard. Nobody ever got like this with him for punching them in the face. He felt like a jerk and didn't know what to do, starting to look around the arena and run his hands through his hair out of frustration.

"...I can't just let ya kick my ass, ya know?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:34 pm

As Clyde got his bearings back, Angel slowly inched forward to him while still rubbing her chin. She hadn't expected the question to throw him off that much. She was hoping it would just be a minor distraction to let her regain her composure. She was afraid she'd start getting careless if she let her frustration get to her (as it already was). Despite what she said, she wasn't frustrated that Clyde had hit a woman in the face. She had actually gotten use to that concept in Tension. What offended her was that he punched her. Yet Clyde seemed more upset by this fact than she did. "Do you not like doing this?" she asked as she took another step towards him. It was a thought that crossed her mind as well, but she never took it too seriously. And it'd come off as hypocritical to tell him that he'd better get use to getting his ass kicked. Angel had that same learning experience herself despite how her friends had warned her of it. But the girl shoved all those thoughts aside, as this was neither the time nor place to question such things. Not while their match was underway at least.

"Don't pretend to be chivalrous. You'd never gotten this far in Tension if you didn't appreciate hurting some women." The statement was probably more for Angel's confidence than anything else. It was much easier to get violent with her opponent if he really was as bad as she implied. While Clyde was looking around the arena, Angel took another step forward and lunged forward in a half-speed spear to try to take him to the ground. She realized in hindsight taking breaks to chat wouldn't help while she still had the momentum. If she did manage to drag him to the ground, she'd try to straddle his sides with her knees and rain down shots to Clyde's head focusing on his face.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:12 am

"...A Job's a Job." He'd tell her. Of course he hated his job. What kind of man would be proud saying he beat up girls for a living? Perhaps back in the day Clyde didn't care about his career and certainty enjoyed where he was, but things changed and he thought more on the future and who he really was.

His eyes narrowed when she told him to stop pretending. That got him going, Clyde hated fake people, he was always himself and expected the same and to be accused of enjoying hurting women like she already knew him was insulting. But Clyde was no saint. He had his moments too. "...Only the ones that deserved it." He answered back but felt some strange unfair animosity from Angel, like she held a grudge.

Clyde wouldnt be able to think long as he cut off by Angel suddenly lunging at him and spearing him to the mat, knocking some air out of his lungs and effectively stunning him. She was faster than Clyde and harder to catch. She then straddled him began to rain down a barrage of punches!

Clyde's eyes went wide, he felt at least three punches nail him square in the face, striking his nose and cheeks before he got his arms up to try and guard himself from the barrage and let his arms take the abuse, Hoping to wait until Angel tired herself out with assault before he retaliated.

Other than that she clocked him good, Clyde tasted blood in his mouth.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:29 am

Angel started to understand why people used deception so often. It was amazing how easy it was to distract an opponent. It was clear Clyde wasn't like other Tension wrestlers by how disturbed he was by her accusations. But in the end, he was still her opponent. As noble as he may had been, he had to go down if she was to win. She shoved that part of her conscious to the back of her head as she threw punches at the man. "I don't suppose...I'M one of those deserving girls, HUH?" she shouted from her position as she kept throwing punches at him even as he guarded himself. Only being able to use her upper body limited the strength of the blows but the girl was ferocious and flurried at him.

Most of her punches missed its target after Clyde started defending himself. She tried to punch from the left and right but it was such an awkward angle that might as well have been glancing shots. Despite her apparent fury, though, the girl tired out really quickly. As she did, Angel leaned her body down on his and grabbed onto his guarding wrists. Resting herself on him, she shifted her weight upward so she could start kneeing him at the sides. She was breathing really fast after overexerting herself. Her knee shots were somewhat half-ass but she didn't want to get off after getting him to the ground. "Just...stay down," she growled between breaths.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:58 pm

"...You're gettin' there..." Grunted Clyde through his gritted teeth as Angel rained down a hail of punches towards his guarded face in quite the fierce manner, catching his cheek every now and then with glancing blows that grazed his skin as she tried to punch around the guard.

The flurry eventually stopped and Clyde tried to retaliate but had his wrists grabbed and pinned down before he could do anything. His cheeks gained a faint hue of red as he felt Dark Angel's body fully laying against his own. He struggled to fight her grip on his wrists but that ended as he winced from the jab to his ribs by Angel's knees. They didn't hurt as much as her punches but they still dealt some damage, she sounded like she was out of breath too, just what Clyde was hoping for.

"Nh! Sure! Maybe later tonight!" He remarked while he struggled with her, joking as usual and messing with Angel as he did so, but also while feeling the knee jab into his sides. He glared back at her face to face as they struggled before trying jab his head upwards and nail Angel with a swift headbutt, going forehead to forehead. It lacked power though, seeing as Clyde didn't get to rear his head back first.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next