Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin - Page 5 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:43 am

Angel gripped Clyde's hair firmly and even supported his weight for a moment before letting him fall to his knees. "You look like you had a rough night..." she mocked him. The girl was standing on her feet while still holding Clyde's hair intertwined with her fingers. "Though I'd rather not have to hurt that handsome face of yours..." She took a step back, then jumped into the air and split her legs to opposite sides of Clyde to try and smash his face into the mat with a face buster!

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:57 am

Clyde winced as he felt the sharp tugs at his messy hair from Angel's grip looking up at her from his kneeling position as he struggled to force himself up but could not do so at the moment. Not even bothering to reply to her mocking words as he dealt the strain in his back that kept from making any real sharp movements because a simple turn of his torso made everything feel like it was fire.

"Bull..." He replied through gritted teeth at her last statement before he felt her pull back and jump in the air simutanouslty before bringing Clyde down with her to smash his face into the canvas with a strong facebuster!

"GUAGH!" Clyde let out as his face was planted in the mat, leaving his head to bounce off the surface before it fell back onto the mat. His back rose up and down as the rest of him was motionless following the facebuster that put Clyde out of it, his nose burned and his cheek was buried in the canvas.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:06 am

As Clyde's face bounced off the surface of the mat, Angel smiled underneath her mask. The way his whole body just went limp after impact made her feel powerful. With his head still in her grasp, Angel pulled herself closer to him and grabbed onto his right arm. She wrapped her legs around both his right arm and his head and squeezed really tight around his neck in a headscissors! The girl brushed the man's hair out of his face so she could look into his eyes as she clamped down around him. She even held her palm at his cheek as if stroking his face. "What's the matter cowboy?" Angel laughed. "I thought that was where you wanted to be from the start!" Despite her cheerful demeanor, the girl's grip on him was very tight. She had every intention of choking the life out of him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:00 am

Clyde remained dazed on rocked on the canvas, barely moving as his head got smashed and scrambled by Dark Angel's powerful face buster that nearly put the Cowboy out of the fight right then and there. While he was far from invincible, he had a thick skull, perhaps that's what kept him conscious, but there was little he could do once he felt Angel's legs wrap around his neck and squeezed tightly, cutting off his air.

"A-Ack! G-Gaagh!" Clyde gagged as he found it hard to breathe, he tried to turn his head to the side immediately as Angel touched his face with her soft hands and looked into her cold eyes that seemed to enjoy taunting and torturing him, leaving Clyde's to grip Angels thigh and rake up her leg with his finger tips, not hard enough to scratch her or break skin, rather Clyde was struggling to find something to cling to as he fought to stay awake, thus leaving him to squirm and claw in an attempt to somehow get loose, but he was woozy too, he didn't have long.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:51 am

Clyde wouldn't have been able to see the smile on Angel's face as she watched him gag and struggle to breath. There was something so satisfying about the whole squirming thing. But there wasn't much time to savor the moment. Clyde began to rake at her to pull himself free. She had to stop him from squirming or else he'd break out. Her legs shifted left and right as she tried to keep him under control but she had to do more as well. She held his head still by grabbing onto his hair with one hand and then used the other to punch his face. It wasn't much of a swinging lane but it allowed her to get in quick jabs. If she didn't, she was afraid Clyde may have been able to muster the strength to get away. "Calm down hun...just relax..." Angel whispered before throwing yet another punch into his face.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:32 am

Clyde could only squirm within Dark Angel's clutches as she squeezed so tightly at his neck, shaking his head left to right, his face now beat red from the position but also the fact that her tight squeezing was getting to him greatly.

"Gah!! E-Enough with the...Hair..." He groaned out through gritted teeth before he took a hard shot the face, making his eyes roll up and narrow at his nose before taking another punch that made his head snap back. "Guuuhhh..." Clyde groaned in a woozy state as his head flopped down limply in between Dark Angel's legs, his hand falling from her thigh as he began to fade.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:33 am

As Clyde's resistance eased up and he appeared to be losing it, Dark Angel maintained her tight grip around his neck. As his head started to fall limp, she gestured her head to the referee. "Check him!" she demanded, wanting the referee to see if he was out. Finally, she slightly eased up the pressure. Her thighs were already burning and she wasn't sure how much longer she could maintain that kind of grip. It was probably why she so angrily yelled at the referee to check Clyde. Her hand released his hair and drifted back to the side of his face. "Good night..." Angel whispered to him quietly.

The referee picked up his hand and let it fall to the mat. "One!" she yelled. As Dark Angel quickly became aware that he may have been out, she tightened her grip once more just to make sure. She doubted he was playing possum. But in the off chance he was, the girl wasn't going to let him have a chance just yet.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:27 pm

After a good long while of struggling within Dark Angel's Tight grip around his neck, Clyde's eyes rolled back and he finally lost consciousness, his head going limp between the girl's thighs as she kept her hold nice and firm on the boy's neck until finally the cowboy lost consciousness. The veteran was taken down easily by the masked fighter who made her debut on Tension here tonight, but it was clear that while it was in fact a debut, she was no mere rookie by any means at all.

Clyde wouldn't be able to hear a word Angel said to him once his head fell forward in a limp manner, letting out a final breath of air that signaled his KO while the ref-girl checked Clyde, picking up his hand and dropping it. "ONE!" she let out, lifting his wrist and letting it drop once more. "TWO!" She called out before doing it again "THREEE!!!" She yelled and immediately called for the bell to ring, the match was over and Dark Angel had won the bout.

Her music would soon begin to play as the Ref-girl began to tap on Angel's arm to get her to release the unconscious cowboy from her tight grip if she didn't bother to let go. If she did, The Ref would be quick to stand with D.A. and raise her hand to signal her victory. She did win fair and square after all.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:39 am

Angel held onto the cowboy up until the referee shouted three and rang the bell. Immediately, the girl released him and got to her feet. This has been her debut match. Well sort of. And this was exactly how she wanted to start it. She had managed to knock off someone of importance in what wasn't even a balanced matched. Angel came out swinging hard and managed to take advantage of Clyde's weaknesses. She may not have known the man's pre-existing injuries had helped her a lot, but it wouldn't have mattered to her anyways. She had won. And it felt great.

The referee lifted up her arm as her music blasted across the arena. She smiled to herself. For a moment, she felt was enthralled with this feeling. It felt great to be cheered on with all the faces looking down on her. It felt great. Then she looked down at Clyde below her. Maybe it was the suppressed anger, or maybe it was the realization that she couldn't be the same person that she used to be. Whatever the reason, Angel suddenly ripped her arm away from the referee and kicked Clyde on the ground several times. She knelt next to him and forcibly grabbed his hair and threw his head into the mat one last time. "Better luck next time cowboy..."

Dark Angel wins by KO

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5