Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Clyde Gastin

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:40 pm

Angel got surprisingly airborne in her legdrop attempt. Perhaps her confidence was a little strong for her own good. She dropped to the mat with her leg out but ended up smacking the ground instead of Clyde. "Aaah!" she cried as she pulled her ankle into her chest. Clyde was far tougher than he looked. Or maybe Angel's strength just wasn't as great as she originally thought. She rolled to her knees and started to crawl towards the ropes. Despite the impact, she took her time in making sure her ankle was okay before climbing to her feet. After all, Clyde was probably worse off than her already.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:50 pm

"Stings on the ass don't it!?" Clyde hollered to Dark Angel as she he evaded the legdrop and watched her land ass first into the mat where it surely stung. Clyde's head was throbbing but he wasn't in as bad a shape now that he managed to avoid that legdrop. Instead he would watch Angel crawl away towards the ropes and check on her ankle it seemed. Clyde forced himself up and tried to follow up quickly.

When he got up, he staggered and didn't really get off on much of a run, instead most likely tripping himself right behind Angel. If he managed to do that, Clyde would attempt to get his arms around Angel's waist, pressing himself against her back (which knowing her she'd probably take the wrong way.) and attempt to lift her up and drop her backwards on the top of her shoulders for a hasty German Suplex if Angel wasn't gripping the ropes or something.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Angel probably shouldn't have taken her time in getting back to her feet. She suddenly heard footsteps approaching her from behind. She turned her head around just in time to see Clyde running right at her. She braced herself against the ropes, waiting for the inevitable strike. Instead, though, his hands wrapped around her waist. "What the-" Luckily she had seen this move before. Angel gripped tightly onto the ropes with both hands and tried to lower herself to make lifting harder, especially for the small Clyde. Holding on for dear life, the masked girl tried her best to resist being lifted.

Trying to make Clyde release her, Angel threw a blind elbow back trying to hit him in the head. "Get off me you jerk!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:45 pm

Clyde grabbed Angel around the waist and prepped for a German Suplex, hauling back hard to try and slam her, but the moment he tried, she didn't budge at all. Clyde clicked his tongue and tried to lift Angel yet again but to no avail, something was keeping her grounded.

Clyde saw over the girl's shoulder and saw that she was clinging to the ropes. Before he had a chance to react to that, Angel would retaliate with a sudden elbow nailing Clyde's brow, not too far from his eye. He released Dark Angel and staggered backwards, clutching his forehead, stunned for the moment.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:37 am

With Clyde's german suplex averted, Angel breathed a sigh of relief. She almost let him run away with momentum from that. Her ankle was still a little sore, but she didn't want to wait around. She turned around and tried to return the favor on the cowboy by grabbing him around the waist. It was only to stop him from moving, however. "Get back down!" she yelled. Immediately after, Angel grabbed him at the sides of his neck and lifted herself off the ground while putting her knees into his back. She tried to drop to the ground with him in a backstabber!

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Stunned by the elbow he took to his forehead, Clyde staggered back from the blow but wouldn't take long to get his bearings back and recover soon enough, but that wouldn't happen fast enough as he felt Angel's arms at his waist to hold him still before she when to grip the sides of his neck. At that split second, Clyde felt something begin to pull him back down towards the mat where he would suddenly feel a sharp and horrid pain shoot through his back as he felt his spine being smashed and bent by Dark Angel's knees, making Clyde release a silent scream of pain as spittle flew from his mouth upon taking the move to his lower back.

His body would jerk before most likely falling to the side, ending up face first on the canvas and barely moving following the agonizing backstabber that put on a lot of damage to the Cowboy. Never before had he taken a move like that and it certainty did a number on him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:41 am

As the two fell back to the mat, Angel couldn't help but smile at the way Clyde's body reacted to the move. She knew very well it would hurt if she pulled it off, but it was one of those things she'd neither felt nor did on anyone else quite yet. Regardless, now was not the time to gloat over her actions. Last time she underestimated him, Clyde found the will to fight back. Angel didn't want him to do that again, not on her first match back with the AFW. But seeing him barely moving on the ground made her eager to test just how much fight the cowboy had left in him.

Angel crawled over to the man and rolled him so he faced up. She picked up his left leg with both hands and pulled it up while she laid backfirst on top of him in a simply pin. "One!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:19 am

Clyde honestly didn't know what the hell he had been hit with but it hurt like hell and his back was in some serious pain following what Angel did to him, rendering his body to be immensely stiff as he writhed in pain on the mat from the blow he took.

"G-Gaah... Damn..." He groaned out as Angel went for the cover, he was quick to try and kick out but with his back all bent up it didn't happen. ONE! went the Ref. TWO! He had to kick out now and with great effort, Clyde clinched his teeth and kicked up his legs before turning to the side to desperately kickout of the pin right before the Three count!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:30 am

Angel thought she got lucky. Clyde didn't seem to be able to kick out, and this match was going to be over far sooner than she thought. But at the last second, he suddenly found the strength to kick his way out of the pin. The crowd had even yelled "Three!" as the ref's hand came down to the mat. But the count was just a split second too late. Angel rolled off of him and to her knees. She sighed angrily and brushed the hair out of her face, like anyone who thought a job was done when it really wasn't. On the plus side, it meant she could hit him some more. That was always fun.

Angel got to her feet and grabbed onto Clyde's hair to try and pull him to his feet. "Get up cowboy...clearly we're not finished just yet..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:38 am

Clyde lay on his side panting after he put just about all of his will power into kicking out of the pin, getting him a near fall. Part of him was relived that he managed to kick out of that move that he didn't even know the name of, but still managed to bust him up real good.

On top of that... Angel was far from done with him as she got to her feet and grabbed his hair to begin hauling Clyde up. "Again with the hair..." Clyde let out under his breath as he was forced up. But his legs were shakey and unless Angel was going to support all of Clyde's weight, the most Clyde was going to rise up to was on his knees as he could not stand on his own at the moment.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next