by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

State of affairs

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

State of affairs Empty State of affairs

Post by kerflubble Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:56 pm

It was as normal as AFW gets before Adrian Kytes made her way down to the ring, after suffering two losses back to back several members of the audience had hoped that the humiliation would force her out if the injury hadn't. But this time Adrian walked down the isle with a smile on her face and a case in her hand, several stage hands setting up a podium as she lightly limped to the ring and picked up a microphone "Hello Tokyo! I know it's been a while since you last saw me as my usual, perky self. Too long, too long..." The cosplayer said, full in the face of the disapproving audience who missed it when she was screaming in agony. "But tonight! There is good news! And some bad news... but also some great news!" She informed them, placing the leather case on the podium.

"You see thanks to the tireless effort of every one of the medical staff, I will be back for full competition within one month. Isn't that great?" She asked, expecting the answer to be a big fat NO to her "The bad news is that I have returned to find this great company in a state of shock, a time of anarchy! We have no world champion despite the former champ making her supposed grand return and two hungry contenders all lined up."

"The Great news however is that in these dark times, one woman who has what it takes to take the responsibility that no-one else can. To bear the burden of carrying this company on their back. Akashi Tanzaki has been and gone, Sarah Gatt clearly can't handle the pressure that comes with being champion, Angel will forever be just the number one contender, and Heather... you are my friend, but in the word of the immortal one 'you're not ready, brother.'" She continued, the crowd getting even more restless as they just wanted to know where she was going with this and who would come out to shut her up. "There is only one person capable enough to hold the title that represents every paying customer on the globe and ladies and gentlemen: that person... is me!" She said taking a quick bow before opening the leather case, revealing a very shiny replica of the AFW belt. It could have been mistaken for the real thing: the metalwork was top notch (although there were a few key differences that the attentive would have picked up) and the leather belt was well made, except for the fact it had the wrong kind of color buttons and the name plate clearly said "ADRIAN KYTES"

"Rejoice AFW fans! Finally you have a world champion who you can be proud of, who you can look up to! A real trailblazer who came from nothing to cut her own path straight to the top. Someone who can carry herself like a true champion should, and soon my very name will be synonimous with AFW champion..." She declared. Yup, Adrian was back and up to her old tricks, it was like she had never left. Only this time she had a different fake belt with her.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

State of affairs Empty Re: State of affairs

Post by Kitten Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:20 am

The crowd was starting to boo loudly, many of them wondering if this could possibly be true. The close up on the title belt that Adrian held didn't gave away that it was outright fake and many seemed to believe it was the real thing by how loud they booed. Just as the booing was getting the loudest suddenly the arena lights went out. The crowd went from booing to whistling and soon lots of cellphones' lights could be seen shining in the stands. Just as the crowd begun to get really restless and started to boo again a familiar [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyNSrtZ9L1g:f66vevqu]theme[/url:f66vevqu]began to sound through the arena. The pop that followed was nothing short of deafening and made it feel as if the whole arena had jumped at the same time just by the roaring sound barrier that build around the fans. The big screen above the entrance area turned pink with a big white heart and inside it the numbers 1...2...3.. 1...2...3.. 1...2...3.. started to appear pumping the crowd even more until the whole place exploded with a fiery display of pink fireworks.

Then the lights turned back on and as the smoke died down there was Natalia standing with a lovely smile for the fans to cheer. The Dream had her Hentai championship belt handing from her left shoulder and wore a pink tank top, tied above her belly button with a tight knot to leave all her taut belly bare. Below the waist she wore a pair of extremely tight booty shorts that seemed to be painted around her perfect buns. A pair of white running tennis with short socks completed her attire, making her look sporty and incredibly sexy.

Natalia stood there posing sexily for the fans, holding her belt with her left hand and a mic on her right. She had to wait a couple of minutes before the fans stopped cheering to allow her to speak. "Hello, Adri-chan....!" she greeted with a lovely cute smile. "I was in the backstage, taking some promo pictures of me with my AUTHENTIC and REAL Hentai championship belt when I hear you talk about the new AFW champ...." Natalia said, rubbing her title belt over her shoulder with one hand. "Now you said this champion is someone who we can be proud of... someone we can look up to...someone who cut her path from nothing out all the way to the top...and most likely she never cheated at all..." Natalia began to say, as she acted as if she was thinking real hard who could that be, tapping her lips with one finger as she put on a thoughtful expression. "someone who can carry herself like a true champion...surely not whining like a little girl or depending on others to win her fights... someone whose very name should become synonym with AFW champ..." Natalia continue enumerating as she walked from side to side of the entrance area. "someone who would definitively not make a FAKE championship belt to add to her other FAKE championship belts..." Natalia made a pause to let the crowd cheer and have that reaction echo through the arena and sink on Adrian, as she stood there, placing her hands behind her back and looking angelically innocent.

Then she brought the mic back to her lips. "Come one Adri-chan... don't leave us here waiting... tell us who is this girl for real!.... because we all damn well know it CANT BE YOU!" Natalia ended by pulling her wet pink tongue in a mocking gesture that was soon shown in a close up on every single screen in the arena.

State of affairs 6u0iRWY
State of affairs QiougD6State of affairs TTlOMaFState of affairs 5t0Q5s2State of affairs WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:18 am

Just when Adrian was starting to think that maybe she'd got away with it, that maybe she'd actually have hoodwinked enough people into believing that she had been awarded the title and as such would have to get it for real to stop confusing people, Natalia came out to rain on her parade and celebrate herself. Every word, every gesture making Adrian's eye twitch. From that cute smile, to the non-stop pandering, to the way she had to accentuate the words "real" and "fake" in her speech. She was right of course, that was the problem: nothing spoiled the cosplayer's mood more than someone being right at her. It was rude! And as her blood boiled, so was she.

"Natalia, the only thing that's fake around here is what's under that top!" She retorted, holding onto her title belt. "You see, unlike you, I have no intention of making a living on my back." Adrian said, started to get back into the swing of things as she paced up and down the ring. "I am a woman with respect for myself, who has no intention of lowering myself to that cesspit of a division that you oh-so proudly call herself champion of." She said to a chorus of boos "I am... I am too good to be harrassed by a bunch of jack offs like all of you!" She yelled at the crowd to get them to shut up, the hentai division was arguably the most popular one in the company, and attacking that always split opinions, but attacking The Dream was always a despised move. "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, I am the only one capable of restoring credibility that this title sorely needs! So why don't you just turn around, remember to pay your mistress for spending so much money on pyro before I remind you what happened last time you tried to take a so-called-fake title away from me."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:44 am

As soon as Adrian had finished her little response to the boasting of Natalia the lights would suddenly go dark, leaving the crowd gasping as they waited to see just who else was going to come out next. They didn't have to wait long as near a thousand LED lights came to life along the ceiling mimicking the night sky and a theme they all knew well by now began to play. With Natalia taking up room on the stage the usual waterfall that went with this music never showed, but the spotlights came on to highlight the entrance of Natasha Loclear who now stood only a feet off to the Dream's left, one hand on her hip and other laying across the top of her full breasts.

Natasha cast a glance over at Natalia and gave the girl a wink just before the lights would return to normal, the crowd really cheering now that they had not one, but two sexy women on the stage to interrupt the ranting of Adrian. Unlike Natalia who looked ready for the gym Natasha was dressed in much finer clothing, looking as if she was about to head out to some fancy party as she was dressed in a rather expensive looking kimono the same color as her eyes, the edges of which looked as if they would slip from her shoulders at any moment exposing her breasts more than they already were as the kimono showcased quite a bit of cleavage already. Wooden sandals and a parasol held above her head completed the very japanese look for the French woman, a mic in her right hand making clear her intentions.

"Now first I must assure the fans that whats under Natalia's top is one hundred percent all natural, call it first hand experience." Natasha said starting off with a bit of humor and a compliment towards the Dream. "Now onto more serious matters involving the sadly vacant world title, I WAS getting dressed backstage for a little party later tonight but when I overheard you two bickering about who is the most credible person to carry the title I simply couldn't help myself. Now I'm not out here to say I am the most deserving, even if I DID score victories over you both, in fact I think talking about such a thing is rather pointless in the end. The only way for one to prove they are the one most deserving of the title is to show that in the ring, to put all your hard work to the test by going up against an equal opponent, and to come out that night the winner and world champion for all the world to see!"

Natasha stopped there to allow the audience time to cheer as they saw fit, her big words apparently resonating with the audience as their cheering went on for several moments. She closed her parasol and tossed it to a stage hand who was watching all this unfold off of the stage, raising her fist into the air as she got really into her promo. "I don't know what the future has in store but I can promise everyone here tonight and all those watching from home, that I will go through any challenge put before me and one day you will all see me come through those curtains with a championship belt wrapped around my waist!" She practically yelled through the mic much to the love of the crowd who went wild for her little speech, Natasha feeling as if she were on top of the world right then even if she was sharing the spotlight with Adrian and Natalia. She would wait for them to mostly quiet down before bringing the mic back up to her lips. "So Adrian, if you really think you're the most deserving person for that belt then how about you prove it to me when you come back from injury?! And as always Natalia theres an open invitation for a match with me anytime you so desire."

Last edited by 10067 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:41 am

Just as Natalia was about to answer to Adrian's silly comment the lights went out which made The Dream wonder who was so rude as to interrupt her like that. A music followed up and the crowd seemed to recognize it but Natalia had no idea who was coming up until she saw Natasha standing besides her dressed for party. The blue-eyed cutie frowned as it was clear she didn't liked Natasha or being remainded of how the French girl had stolen a victory over her. The sanctimonious 'do-your-best' speech of Natasha sounded so fake an uninspired to Natalia that she felt a bit sick; she had came here to mock Adrian and make her fume, which was both fun and easy, not to patronize people and act holier-than-thou, which she felt was quite boring

"Oh... my.. what a nice speech...." Natalia said with a mocking tone, not letting Adrian get to answer to Tasha before she did. "Does you plan to win that belt with a real three count or more of Tasha's patented two second counts?" The Dream said, clearly still a bit bitter after having lost to Tasha, specially now that the girl had come out to remind it to her and her fans. Natalia then took a step to get closer to Tasha, nearly placing her forehead against Tasha's own and letting her big perky firm and 100% NATURAL tits, press against her own, her frown turning into a mischievous smile as she softly bumped Tasha's tits with her own trying to make the French girl step back. And then she turned back to Adrian."None of you deserves a title... actually, you Adrian...don't even deserve a FAKE title..." Natalia said as she started to walk down the aisle towards the ring with a wicked grin on her lips as she looked at Adrian with predatory eyes... the kind of eyes that Adrian had aptly named Natalia's cute rape face.

Last edited by 909 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

State of affairs 6u0iRWY
State of affairs QiougD6State of affairs TTlOMaFState of affairs 5t0Q5s2State of affairs WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:00 am

Adrian was in a bad enough mood with Natalia when Natasha came out to add to her woes. How typical of the french girl, acting all perfect and patronizing like that. The cosplayer was ready to blow a gasket here, even if NAtalia was walking to the ring with her best rape face. She was too angry to be scared for her purity. "You want in my ring!?" She yelled, discarding the mic, not given sufficient time to respond to Natasha. She didn't need two working legs to punch Natalia in the face or do something. Throwing off her jacket she grabbed her own personal title and held it like a weapon, motioning that the moment The Dream stepped in the ring she was going to get a first face feel of all the detailed metal work and would feel just how heavy it was.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:26 am

Natasha could have picked up on the Dream's mocking tone even if she wasn't well learned in the art of diplomacy, turning to face the woman who clearly still held a grudge over how their first match had ended, she really would have thought Natalia would have gotten over that by now but it seemed the girl could really hold a grudge. Though she could not argue with the results as Natalia moved just about as close to her as was possible, the Dream's luscious mounds pressing against Natasha's own which was quite welcome with the French woman. She was more than tempted to kiss the woman right then, but then again she didn't want to seem too eager, and as much as she didn't want to Natasha stepped back after the little breast bump, sticking her tongue out playfully at Natalia.

"Oh Natalia, I have no idea what you're referring to. Rest assured when I do become champion it will be because I was the better woman that night, not because of some cheap trick. And where are you going?" Natasha asked as the woman turned and headed straight for the ring, suddenly having a bad feeling about how this exchange of words was about to become and wishing she had worn something else tonight. She supposed she could always ditch the kimono if she needed to, though while she was wearing shorts underneath Natasha had gone without a bra. On top of that she wasn't exactly a fan of Adrian, but she couldn't just stand by and watch Natalia take advantage of the injured woman, or at least thats what she had been thinking before Natasha saw Adrian ready to go with that belt of hers. "Now theres no need for violence right ladies?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:08 pm

"And that is where you are wrong, Natasha... " Natalia said as she climbed up the ring steps to stand on the apron outside of the ring, holding the ropes and walking around the ring, she kept her distance from Adrian. Natalia knew very well how tricky Adrian could be and knew that thin cosplayer wasn't above hitting her with that fake title belt...that as fake as it was would surely hurt a lot. So she refrained from stepping into the ring as she knew bending over to slip through the ropes would leave her vulnerable for Adrian's attack. "We need violence... violence is what we do.... ISN'T IT ADRIAN-CHAN?" Natalia yelled at the cosplayer mockingly, a big mischievous smile on her lips.

State of affairs 6u0iRWY
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Adrian recomposed herself as Natalia stayed on the outside. "That's right, it's kind of in our job description." The cosplayer said, picking up her discarded mic and re-holstering her title belt. What she would have given for Rebecca to be here right now, take out two birds with one stone, but for now she'd have to deal with things herself "Stuff like injuries, trips to the hospital. Having to wipe the blood of your knuckles... all those things you just have to deal with to stay here Natasha," she said moving towards the ropes, as though she was focusing on the woman who put her on the sidelines. "It's not all fun times in saunas and oil."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:00 pm

From a unexpected buzz of the three siren's going at horns with each other, Alice skidded past the door to the arena, signalling Reika to come on into the security room...now that the guards had been knocked out as Reika wiped her fists cleanly. "Alice....make yourself useful and hack they're security monitor's, it is time to introduce ourselves to the world..." Reika said vaguely as Alice cracked her fingers, giggling, since Reika was like her boss in a way, tapping her fingers away on the keyboards with her glasses illuminated like neon.

"Hmhm, with pleasure Miss Reika!" Alice chuckled, flicking a finger against the button which said "deactivate lights: Arena" and with that, her skills did not go to waste, the whole arena began to flicker with the lights, making quite the arrival for the Viper to crash this pointless debate, on who was, or is, better than anyone at all. It seemed futile as they would bicker like a couple of old, washed up elders on speaking with words, rather than using they're skills to solve this...the Viper...walking slightly to the arena entrance as she stood there watching the three, her glasses, lit up strangely, but mystifying as a smile would come to her lips...

Alice, passing her a microphone, as she would speak into the microphone with her voice...
"Bimbo's and sluts! oh..." Alice had rushed ahead, embarrassingly, getting off the microphone to let Reika speak on the arena.

"Ladies, children, Dreams, poser's and elitists.....surely, the three of you must have your therapy group talks somewhere a little more, where you can settle things nicely?" Reika said, putting her arms to the side in a flamboyant manner, observing the kind of characters who were having a good bitch about themselves, no other than Adrian, the Dream, and some blue headed bimbo foreign girl. "The words you speak of my Dear Natasha, are nothing more, than a toothless dog...then again, I may have to agree with the person who called you a pornstar...its is...quite the clear observation on such a person like yourself..." Reika said, not being harsh to little Natasha, but more admiring of her looks, while receiving a tremendous cheer from the audience who knew who she was, the famous Viper of the pit fights, champion pit fighter, and one girl who was both beauty and violent at the same time...

Looking to both Natalia and Adrian, as she began to walk down the ramp dressed in her "casual approach attire", her bra tied up, as the coat snuggled around her fitted nicely. As she pulled one budding fanboy out for a short, but mesmerizing kiss, before continuing to the ring.

Last edited by 11215 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

State of affairs CxD01fY
State of affairs Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next