Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde

4 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde - Page 3 Empty Re: Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:47 pm

"'Course she's gigglin'..." Clyde thought as he heard Lilly react to his pain after she wrenched him within the camel clutch. It was a move that hurt like hell regardless if the applier was a master of the hold or not. Perhaps that was a good thing for Clyde, because he was stuck in this hold and it was definitely putting some unwanted contortion on his back and neck, leaving him to grit down tightly on his teeth with one eye open as he endured the agonizing hold, doing his best to endure.

His body tensed up more when he felt Lilly's head inch towards his ear. He didn't know why, but the mere presence of Lilly getting extra close while he was more or less helpless got to him in both a sexual way and slightly fear related way. The latter was shameful and stupid enough for Clyde because Lilly was only supposed to be a Cheerleader, thats what people reminded him to, but her aggression made her so much more. Perhaps that was the intimidating part that went along with her firm sex appeal.

Suddenly Clyde would receive a sudden gentle lick at his ear from Lilly's pink tongue, making his eyes shoot wide as his face burned bright red from the unexpected sexual maneuver, something he thought he could avoid the whole match but was now proven wrong. Clyde shivered from the act that caught him off guard, reluctantly aroused. He gulped and shut his eyes tightly trying to block any sexualized thoughts out... But as Lilly whispered into his ear about Mercy, her feelings that win or lose, she would hate him, Clyde's eyes narrowed bitterly.

When he found out he would be facing Lilly in a Hentai match, Mercy and her feelings were the first things Clyde thought about. He didn't want to be reminded.

"Rrrgh. O-Oh you just had to go there... Didn't y-ya?" Clyde muttered through his teeth as he tried to bring his legs forward until it appeared like he was laying forward while standing on his bent knees. If Clyde managed that, he would attempt to slowly push himself up with his knees and bring one shaky leg forward, placing a foot on the mat, then trying to do the other. If he managed that, Clyde would try to force himself up into a standing position, legs quivering, letting out a grunt as he tried stand with Lilly on top of his shoulders. About to preform a big move.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde - Page 3 Empty Re: Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde

Post by ThunderFox Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:35 pm

Lilly knew that mentioning Mercy to Clyde would hit a soft spot, and a very sensitive one at that. It didn't take a genius to figure out that he had a serious thing for that bitchy secretary. The fact that he was able to walk away from Lilly, especially when she was naked in front of him, was proof enough that he cared enough about her to defy her with everything he had. But it also put a huge target on his back. Now she knew exactly what buttons to press to get to him. Getting into his head would be a piece of cake.

"It will be alright. After all, you won't be seeing much of her when this match is over. Because I'll be making you my slave," Lilly growled, pulling more back on Clyde's neck to add more pressure. Winning by submission obviously wasn't an option here, but she enjoyed tormenting the cowboy, and she would until the felt he was ragdolled enough to make taking him that much easier.

But Clyde's determination was always something caught Lilly off guard.

The Cheerleader's eye went wide when Clyde started to get to his feet, slowly, one small push at a time. How, how was it possible? How could he possibly be getting up?! Still holding onto his neck, Lilly was basically piggy backing the cowboy now. She could feel the shaking of his legs as he tried to hold himself up. Trying to support Lilly as well probably didn't help either. This could not happen. No way.

Lilly didn't want to find out what Clyde could possibly do next. If he could manage to stand up from such a compromising position, then she couldn't think of what was to come next. Holding on, and not letting go, Lilly would try to strike at his head with one elbow while trying to use her weight to bring him down again. "Just. Go. DOWN!"

"Sugar' White here, ladies and gentlemen. You've been listening to the sweet and soothing voice of the lovely Ms. Angela Minetti on commentary for this number one contender's match between Clyde T. Gastin and 'Cheerleader' Lilly, the girl with revenge on her mind. So, Angela, you've done well on commentary so far but let's get down to brass tacks. Do you see either of these two fighters being any competition when they face you for the title?"

Last edited by 445 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde - Page 3 Image_zpsxdidvntr
ThunderFox
ThunderFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:26 am

"I might be losin' her... but I'd rather lose' any chance with her than by your lil' toy, Lilly." Clyde muttered through his teeth, the thought of fighting a losing battle whether he was going to win or not. The only thing he was going to have left in the end was his pride and freedom. It angered him to know what he could lose tonight, even if he had a plan, he had been really happy recently and now things had a chance to turn over and Lilly was taking her time to remind him. He'd show her again and he swore to show this company that they would not ruin his life again.

Standing up and hoisting Lilly on his shoulders Clyde carried the cheerleader high above the canvas below. "Gah!" Clyde lets out, staggering when Lilly struck his head with her elbow, it makes Clyde stagger a bit before his legs straighten up to continue to standing.

"Come 'long with me then!" Clyde hollered before trying to fall backwards to drop Lilly down hard onto the mat with an Electric Chair Drop!

"Oh dear, sorry Sugar... I almost forgot you were here" *giggles* "Well... to be honest.... to put it in one word... after seeing what these two are capable of doing... I can say without much fear of being wrong.... that....no"

Last edited by 445 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:17 am

Clyde's persistence never ceased to amaze Lilly. That, and annoy her all at once. Clyde managed to get himself up onto his feet, even though it was visibly taxing on his legs to do so since he was also lifting the cheerleader up along with his own weight, hoisting her up onto his shoulders. Despite hitting him in the head, he still managed to stay on his feet, despite a few stumbles here and there.

Lilly didn't like how high up she was. The fact that she couldn't get Clyde to go down was a bad sign, and she knew that because of it, she was about to be in a world of trouble.

"Damn it Clyde! Stop being so damned annoying!" she would shout as she hammered away at his head. The cowboy soldiered on through it though, and before long, Lilly was met with the sinking feeling of falling, falling strait backwards. "GAH!" The blonde screamed as her back slammed viciously off the mat after being dropped from so high up. Rolling onto her side, Lilly reached behind herself to rest her hand on the small of her back, wishing and hoping that the pain from the drop would go away quickly.

"Ahhh, that's a shame, I know whether it's a match with a heart stopping finish or a one sided beat down, the fans are always looking to see your sultry body tangle it up in side the seeensual squared circle! But what they REALLY want to know is, who do YOU want to defend your title against? The luscious Lilly or the connivin cowboy Clyde?"

"Oh my! Clyde muscled Lilly into a bad spot and just dropped the Cheerleader with a hard electric chair drop! The blonde's down and the crowd's up! On their feet that is!"

Last edited by 445 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

ThunderFox
ThunderFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:00 am

Lilly wasn't heavy, but Clyde had some trouble carrying her following a camel clutch. Especially when Lilly was just hammering away at his noggin like it was no tomorrow. It made Clyde's head feel a bit dizzy as he was struck over and over again.

"You're annoyin'!" He shot back just before falling to slam Lilly down hard onto the mat below. The crowd gasping as they heard the massive crash that echoed through the arena upon impact. But as Clyde slammed Lilly down, he immediately went to clutch the top of his head, wincing from the pain he felt following the repeated strikes, his head located between Lilly's thighs as he tried to roll away. Not able to follow up immediately.

"You suck, Lilly." He growled through his teeth while nursing his head and trying to sit up.

"Well... I think it is no secret that I prefer to break boys... and if there is someone in this league that NEEDS to be broken it is that good for nothing punk, Clyde... then again... I have the feeling Lily is going to do that for me... and, well, I don't mind breaking her either... I've never liked cheerleaders. Do you like cheerleaders, Sugar?"

Last edited by 445 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Lilly, try as she might to bring Clyde down, just couldn't seem to get him to fall. Well, that wasn't entirely true. He did fall. Just not how she wished he would have. After back slammed hard off the mat, Lilly laid there, gritting her teeth and sucking in sharp breathes as she tried to ignore how badly her back hurt at the moment. "Guh... damn you Clyde..."

Looking over, she saw that the cowboy was still down as well, holding his head. At least Lilly had done some damage. It was a start. So far, Lilly had almost forgotten that this was a hentai match. Part of her wished it wasn't, so that she could beat Clyde down until he was out cold, and just win that way. But this way was fine too. The two of the them going at it in a fist fight wasn't going to get her anywhere. But if there was one field she could out do him in, it was sensuality.

Struggling to her hands and knees, Lilly kept her eyes on Clyde. "You... are a bastard. You don't deserve my body. But I'll do whatever it takes to beat you this time!" Lilly would say, just trying to get to the ropes and use them to get to her feet for starters.

ThunderFox
ThunderFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:19 pm

"Love you too!!![size=85:2yyejy66] Ow." Clyde let out obnoxiously with sarcasm as Lilly cursed him. Just before letting out a low sound that indicated he was a little hurt. He may have even hit the back of his head when he fell backwards with Lilly but he was uncertain, most likely though that was the case. Clyde took a few blows to the head and hit it slightly on the fall. It wasn't as bad as the last time Lilly hurt his head (for now) but he felt it. His skull rang a bit.

This was a Hentai Match but it wasn't playing out like one at all. Clyde expected and hoped for the match to be as rough at it was for he knew from last time just how tempting Lilly could be with her sex appeal. It had such a long, long time since Clyde was in a Hentai match mostly because when he joined he was just a goofy kid who was eager for these sort of things, these days things were different and H-matches weren't really his style. Right now that felt like a good thing and a bad thing. But if he could just keep things the way they are, he'd have a chance to beat Lilly. Sort of.

Getting to a kneeling position, Clyde turned to Lilly as she sat up and began using the ropes to stand, hearing her words he just rolled his eyes at being called bastard and groaned. He forgot just how persistent she could be. That when fixated on something, it was all she wanted. Clyde found her tenacity both admirable and intimidating in a way, but he'd never say that aloud.

"Aww. I know you don't really mean that, babe." Clyde rebuked with mock sadness that was showcased by a pouting lip and a forced frown that faded as he stood up to his feet, rubbing the back of his head slightly before putting his arm down to rest them both at his sides.

"And you keep tellin' yourself that. You know you wanted me alll over you." Clyde joked with a mischievous grin as he sought to rile Lilly up a bit. "And if ya want me so bad..." He began to say before he went to try and dash towards Lilly as she stood by the ropes, attempting to clothesline her right across sternum, just below the neck.

"I like anything with a wiggle, Angela. Let's get back to the action. After Clyde muscled out of the choke and hit Lilly with a devastating electric chair drop, he's got Lilly reeling. But I THINK he's starting to realize that this ain't no rodeo and if he wants to break that filly, he's got to use his branding iron and not his back breaker, if ya catch my drift. So, tell me, Angela, what's YOUR favorite position? The Tension fans demand to know! I swear it's just not for my own personal musings."

Last edited by 621 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:46 am

"WOW...that was truly a sickening move. Poor Lily... I fear she is going to be walking funny for a couple of days after that!" Angela said giggling a bit."I think someone should go up there and explain this cowboy that he is supposed TO MAKE HER CUM! I am not sure how he hopes to do that while busting the girl's kitty..... And to answer your question... I thought it was common knowledge what my favorite position is! Guy down laying on his back, me standing up with a foot on his face. I LOVE that!"

Last edited by 909 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde - Page 3 QiougD6Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde - Page 3 TTlOMaFTension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Tension Hentai #1 Contender Match: Lilly Vs. Clyde - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:27 am

As always, Clyde's word put a huge helping of bitterness into Lilly's mood. He always managed to be a smart ass, even when they were in the middle of a match, or whatever. How could anyone be that damned annoying? It was like he didn't take her seriously. After everything they had already been through, how could he not? She had already proven that she could man handle him just as easily as any other wrestler in the business could. Even without training, she could take him down with relative ease. Yet, he still seemed to have that cocky attitude of his.

"I mean every word Clyde. You know that Damn well!" she shouted at him as he was getting to his feet. She could tell by the way he carried himself that her few hits to his head were already taking there tole on him. Good, now she an easy target to go after.

"You wish, buddy," Lilly said as she watched Clyde charge right at her, going for a clothesline. No way was she going to fall for that, not by a long shot. As soon as Clyde got close enough, the cheerleader would go to duck under the cowboy's clothesline, and get behind him. If she managed to do that, she would then leap on his back and try to wrap her arms around his neck again, only this time, going for a standing sleeper hold while riding on his back.

ThunderFox
ThunderFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:11 am

"Upon a star, darlin'" He joked back at Lilly while charging at her with the intent to clothesline her over the ropes or something. That would be the most likely thing to happen, right? Wow this sure was acting more like a regular match than a hentai match. Clyde felt maybe he lucked out, maybe Lilly was really reluctant to do anything? That seemed to be a good thing for the cowboy.

However, as Clyde went towards Lilly and she DUCKED right under his arm, his eyes went wide as saw her get behind him. She was nimble and quick, this allowed the smaller and quicker girl to get behind Clyde and effectively leap onto his back with her arms around his throat!

"Ack! Crud!" Gagged Clyde, wincing as he tugged at Lilly's arm, trying to pry her off while shaking violently side to side as he tried to throw her off before he lost too much air. "Not good! Gotta get er' off!"

Last edited by 621 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next