Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Trisha Birkin vs. Grizzly Brown: Oil Match for keeps!

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Trisha Birkin vs. Grizzly Brown: Oil Match for keeps! - Page 6 Empty Re: Trisha Birkin vs. Grizzly Brown: Oil Match for keeps!

Post by TekRobo Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:35 pm

"Well, your face ain't gunna get any redder, and I'm sure you're mighty curious about what it's like to be smothered by my muff, so... I don't think I'll keep ya in suspense any longer~!"

Grizzly would descend on poor Trisha, facesitting her poor opponent! She'd even begin to grind back and forth lightly, smothering her completely, still kneeling on her cute opponent's shoulders, moaning sensously as she dominated Trisha... "Momma Grizzly's gunna take good care of ya, Trisha, just you wait...~"

It's warm and smothering and wet and oh-so-very sexy... "Mm... gotcha now, Trisha...~!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Trisha Birkin vs. Grizzly Brown: Oil Match for keeps! - Page 6 Empty Re: Trisha Birkin vs. Grizzly Brown: Oil Match for keeps!

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:04 pm

"Wh..ha..N-no I.." Trisha kept struggling as much as she could as she heard Grizzly's words, the sight that she was seeing had her face a complete red and she was about to feel it.

"Mmmmph!!!!" Trisha let out a muffled yell as Grizzly sat down on her face, her furry crotch rubbing against her mouth and nose as the Ursine would start to grind back and forth on top of her, starting to smother her completely. Her moans as she did so were embarrassing and humiliating Trisha even more as she lie underneath her.

She let out another muffled yell, her legs sliding around in the oil as she desperately pushed up, though more than likely not offering enough strength to do so as she started to feel herself fading.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:06 am

Grizzly would lean back, trying to catch Trisha's sliding legs in her own, hopefully trapping Trisha by the lower thighs and forcing her legs to flail helplessly in the air! She would rub and grind a little bit on Trisha's face, just enough to stir the oils present all over her, to let her know how airtight the seal was, even as she smothered and squashed Miss Birkin with her most intimate of areas!

"Did I mention the cowbell yet...? Gunna get ya a big cowbell... and then I'm gunna play bounce the bosom with ya... cuppin' them in my hands... bouncin' em up and down... maybe sticking my head between 'em and raspberrying~! We're gunna have more fun then you can imagine, Trisha-Wisha~"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:36 pm

"Mmngffff!!" Trisha would feel the Ursine catch her sliding legs, trapping her by her lower thighs as she did. It seemed quite helpless for Trisha as Grizzly would start to rub and grind on her face, smothering her for quite a long time.

As she went on, talking about what she would do with her after she took her prisoner, Trisha just groaned out in embarrassment and frustration, knowing she was quite lost at the moment. She was slowly starting to fade, her struggles slowly stopping as she was just seconds away from passing out underneath her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Grizzly let out a whoop of victory as Trisha faded between her mighty thighs, the once flippant and fight-filled girl sent straight to slumberland! The fluffy bear beauty would wait until she was certain that her sexy, overwhelmed opponent was completely smothered out underneath her domineering womanhood, then stands up and raise her arms to the cheering of the crowd!

Reaching down, the busty head-turner would hoist up Trisha, lifting her unconscious opponent above her head like a shiny, sexy trophy, throwing the defeated girl over her shoulder until the referee proclaimed her the victory of the bout. With a blown kiss or ten, Grizzly would exit the arena, Trisha thrown over her shoulder!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:13 pm

Winner by smother: Grizzly Brown!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6