Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Claire St. Clair vs. Iowa Demacio – Strip Boxing Battle!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Claire St. Clair vs. Iowa Demacio – Strip Boxing Battle! Empty Claire St. Clair vs. Iowa Demacio – Strip Boxing Battle!

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:39 am

Strip Boxing Battle

Each time a girl is knocked down, she must remove an article of clothing chosen by her opponent. Whoever strips her opponent naked first is declared the winner.

Claire slipped on her hot pink boxing gloves and checked herself out in the mirror. She was dressed like a real boxer—black shirt, black trunks, and black boots, with a pink mouthguard to complete the cute pink-black ensemble.

Tonight she would be stepping outside of her comfort zone—if she had what could be called a “comfort zone”—to do something a little different: boxing. More specifically, strip boxing. The rules had been explained to her just minutes earlier by the bubbly referee girl, who was all decked out in her black and white-striped bikini. Every time she was knocked down, her opponent would choose an article of her clothing to remove; and every time she knocked her opponent down, she would get the same opportunity. Both were wearing the same amount of clothing, to make things fair.

Claire only hoped that her opponent would not be too big, or too tough, or too experienced. If she had to face a six-foot, two-hundred pound veteran, she wasn’️t sure if she could go through with the match. It was times like these when she wished that the people who scheduled these matches thought enough of her to inform her in advance of who she was to fight.

When her theme began to play, Claire would make her way out into the arena, waving to the fans, glad not to be all but naked, as she had been in her last match. She did not like being naked in public. That’️s probably why those jerks put me in a match like this, she thought gloomily.

When she got into the ring, she would hop up and down a little, doing a little shadowboxing in the center of the ring, before ultimately retreating to her corner. She would stretch out her arms and legs, and just in general try to get excited for the match as she waited for her opponent to emerge.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Claire St. Clair vs. Iowa Demacio – Strip Boxing Battle! Empty Re: Claire St. Clair vs. Iowa Demacio – Strip Boxing Battle!

Post by Rainbows Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:58 am

"Music...makes the people...come together!"

Iowa entered the fight venue with her white shirt and blue trunks, brandishing her telltale "emoticon gloves". She smiled, showing off her blue mouthguard and her ever-so-pleasing personality. She waved to the audience as she bounced over to the ring. She slipped over the ropes and went into her corner.

She looked at her opponent; "Seems nice," she thought. "Her outfit's cool, too...too bad I'm gonna have to take it off."

Iowa noticed that her opponent seemed a bit down, so she gave her a nice big wave and even wider smile. She waited patiently for the bell to ring, ready to fight a new friend.

Rainbows

Back to top Go down

Claire St. Clair vs. Iowa Demacio – Strip Boxing Battle! Empty Re: Claire St. Clair vs. Iowa Demacio – Strip Boxing Battle!

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:12 am

Claire was still trying to psych herself up, but it helped when her opponent entered and was not very much larger than she was at all. The little black-haired kawaii was slowly gaining some more trust in the people who scheduled the matches—they obviously were not interested in pairing her up with any huge girls who could beat the stuffing out of her. Now all she had to worry about was whether or not this girl had some muscles behind that cute body.

When the girl waved to her, Claire smiled, blushed a little, and waved back. She managed to read what was on the girl’️s gloves, and she thought that it was really awesome, to have personalized gloves like that. The rest of her outfit was cute, too—Claire didn’️t plan on letting her keep it on for long, however.

She wished she could talk to the girl right now, but, with their mouthguards in, there was little they could say to each other. It was up to the referee girl to introduce them. Once the ref had gone through the rules and then began introducing the boxers to the audience, Claire finally learned her opponent’️s name: Iowa Demacio.

It’️s a nice name, she thought, as she made her way to the center of the ring. The ref explained the rules to the two girls one more time. Then, with the ringing of the bell, the match would begin!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbows Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:20 am

When the fight began, Iowa went on the defensive. She didn't want her opponent to get the best of her or gain any advantages. "If I can get a counter attack in, I might be able to get an early knockdown." she considered.

Rainbows

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:25 am

Claire had planned on assuming a defensive posture in this match. With strength that would be generously described as “adequate”—not to mention her introverted nature—it was only natural for her to react, rather than act herself. Seeing this Iowa Demacio girl put her fists up to defend against any attack Claire might launch, however, Claire figured that she might as well play to the girl’️s expectations. If the girl felt that things were going as expected, maybe Claire could surprise her later on.

To start off, the black-haired kawaii would throw a couple of punches at the girl’️s gloves, probing her defenses, trying to see what sort of resistance she might put up.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbows Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:36 am

[quote="Daaharu":ev51zyx9]Claire had planned on assuming a defensive posture in this match. With strength that would be generously described as “adequate”—not to mention her introverted nature—it was only natural for her to react, rather than act herself. Seeing this Iowa Demacio girl put her fists up to defend against any attack Claire might launch, however, Claire figured that she might as well play to the girl’️s expectations. If the girl felt that things were going as expected, maybe Claire could surprise her later on.

To start off, the black-haired kawaii would throw a couple of punches at the girl’️s gloves, probing her defenses, trying to see what sort of resistance she might put up.

Iowa felt the tap of the other girl's glove against her, and took that as the sign to make a quick move. She threw her fist at the girl named "Claire"'s ribs and then shot at her stomach before putting her gloves back up.

She was slightly surprised at the girl's calm response to her instaneous blocking. She figured the girl was taking the match slowly, which, as Iowa believes, is going to turn around very quickly.

Last edited by 11431 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Rainbows

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:43 am

Claire had been trying to take the match slowly, and she had believed that her opponent had intended to do the same. That all changed, however, when Iowa launched a couple of punches into Claire’️s midsection.

“Oooof!” Claire groaned, her mouthguard muffling the noise as she was punched in the ribs. She immediately brought her gloves down, deflecting her opponent’️s second punch, before deciding to launch a counteroffensive, sending one punch down towards Iowa’️s belly, then a second at the girl’️s face, putting everything she had behind that second one.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbows Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:52 am

Iowa was glad to see her punch land, but...

"Hnk!"

The girl stopped Iowa's belly punch and followed up with her own! It was unexpected, so it sent Iowa into a bit of a shock. The girl followed up with a hefty punch to the face. Iowa was stunned, but recovered a bit. She staggered backwards, but made sure she wasn't up against the ropes.

Rainbows

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:57 am

Claire was surprised that both of her punches had managed to connect, but she was by no means upset about it. In fact, as she saw her opponent stagger backwards, Claire flashed a smile and winked at her, as if to say “Gotcha!”

She would attempt to press her advantage, walking towards the reeling Iowa and aiming another punch at the girl’️s face—this one a savage uppercut that Claire hoped would catch the girl’️s chin. If she could keep the girl on the defensive, Claire could really take control of the flow of the match, which would be a great boon for her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbows Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:35 am

Iowa barely managed to dodge the uppercut, giving her even less reaction time. To counteract, she made a few light jabs at the opponent's face before moving forward to avoid any more strikes from her opponent.

Rainbows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next