Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lover and Pet

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Lover and Pet Empty Lover and Pet

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:18 pm

After conquering her lover on the ring and made the girl her pet for the weekend, Azami felt wonderful. The night couldn't have gone any better for her. While she didn't plan for anything in particular, the blue haired girl thought that she shouldn't need to. They could just have fun together, as a mistress and a pet, but more importantly, as lovers. As she tug Janet's leash to walk her all the way back to her dorm room, Azami occasionally glanced over her shoulder to look at her pet. They're without a doubt attracting attention from other wrestlers and staffs as they walked towards the dorm building, especially with Janet still naked like that.

"Better to be walked to the dorm room rather than our apartment in the town, isn't that right, my pet?" Azami teased her lover.

Once they reached they reached Azami's room, which was on the third floor, the blue haired girl would unlock the door and went inside, pulling her lover along by her leash. It's really been a while since she used this room. The last time was before her date with Janet, since they went to live together afterwards. The room itself was clean and tidy, though there weren't too much stuffs inside. Well, all they needed for most of the part was the bed, anyways, at least Azami thought so.

"I think we should take a bath first..." Azami sighed. "I'm all sweaty and sore after that match... especially on the butt," she laughed softly.

Azami would then drag her lover to the bathroom and turn on the water so the bathtub could be filled with warm water. Meanwhile she would take off her clothes and knelt beside Janet. She petted the girl's head and caressed her hair gently.

"And since you're the pet, that means I'll have to give you a bath," she said with a fake annoyed tone. "Aren't you lucky, Janet chan?"

Back to top Go down

Lover and Pet Empty Re: Lover and Pet

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Janet held her head low as Azami led her all the way back to the dorm room. Every now and then, she would look up to see some of her fellow wrestlers passing by, staring at her. They must have known what happened. This sort of thing was not exactly unprecedented in AFW. It was still embarrassing, but not quite as embarrassing as when the fans had been laughing at her.

Once they got back to the room, Janet relaxed. This was her natural environment—alone with Azami, where the two could really let loose on each other. When the Japanese princess suggested that they take a bath, Janet readily agreed, and though they set off towards the bathroom with Azami dragging Janet, by the time they got to the door Janet was well in front, pulling along her lovely mistress.

She let her mouth hang open, panting happily, wiggling her butt as if trying to wag her tail. When Azami kneeled down beside her, Janet licked her lover’️s hands and face, showing in an appropriately pet-like way just how excited she was for their bath together.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Azami giggled as she felt Janet licked her hands and face, feeling amused by her lover's pet-like behavior. She glanced at the bathtub, which was already half filled at the moment. The blue haired girl would get into the tub, but not carrying her pet along with her. Azami felt a little mischievous and decided to enjoy the bath by herself, while smiling mischievously at her lover.

"Ahh... A warm bath after a match is always the best..." she teased, resting herself against the tub's walls.

She would start washing herself after a while, pretending that she's ignoring her pet as she hummed to herself. Azami would eventually turn to her lover, smiling at the girl in a wicked manner as she wanted to see Janet's expression.

"Aww... You want to share the bath with me?" Azami would ask teasingly. "Why don't you beg for it..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:42 am

Janet sat back on her haunches, watching as her lover clambered into the tub, leaving her naked and desperate on the tiled bathroom floor. She picked at little pieces of dirt beneath her, waiting for Azami to tell her that it was okay to join her.

When the princess told her that she had to beg for it, Janet sighed, but resolved to beg better than she had ever begged before. Slowly, she pawed at the side of the tub, looking at Azami with big doe eyes, tilting her head and sticking out her lower lip to try to get some sympathy.

“P-p-please, my mistress…” she whimpered. “I j-just want to be clean…and to keep you company…please?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:51 am

Azami couldn't help but to laugh as Janet begged her to be let into the bath as well. Her lover looked so adorable like that, and she didn't really have the heart to deny her. Azami extended both of her hands to her with a loving smile.

"Come in, my pet!" she said teasingly. "Let's get you all nice and clean..."

Once Janet was in, Azami would start washing the girl with the water, before applying the shampoo and soap. Of course, she wasn't about to have just a normal bath with her lover. Azami would take her time to treat Janet's nipples, and pussy, as she wanted to tease the girl a bit before finishing the bath.

"Well, we're done!" she would declare once they're finished.

She would turn off the water and let it drain, before getting up and towel herself dry. Azami would signal Janet to hop off the tub so she could dry her as well. Once they're all clean and dry, the blue haired girl would then tug her pet's leash so they could go to the bedroom where the real fun could begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:47 am

“Yay!” Janet sang out, clapping her hands together and hopping into the tub along with her lover. She would splash around happily, sprinkling Azami with water, and nuzzling up against the princess’️s wet body just as the Japanese girl began to clean the Native American.

As she was cleaned, Janet would nibble on Azami’️s nipple, giving it an extra-hard love bite when Azami took the time to really thoroughly scrub the Lakota girl’️s breasts or pussy. She giggled throughout the whole bath, and the drying process, rolling around and generally acting like an excitable puppy, even as Azami dragged her into the bedroom to begin the real erotic portion of their first full night as mistress and pet.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:53 am

Azami climbed onto the bed and rested her back on the bed head. She let out a sigh before tugging Janet's leash, beckoning the girl to come to her while also snapping her fingers. She would the offer her foot to her pet, a teasing smile decorated her face.

"Worship my foot, my dear pet..." she ordered, lightly poking Janet's nose with her big toe.

Azami would giggle as she wiggling her foot a bit in front of her lover's face before letting the girl took care of it. The blue haired girl would like to be serviced first by her pet before playing with her. She's the princess after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:31 am

Janet happily followed her lover onto the bed, and, when instructed to worship the Japanese princess’️s foot, she gave a little smile and nodded. She was going to make this good!

She began by prostrating herself before the foot, looking up at it with big, teary eyes, quivering lips, and splayed fingers. Slowly, inch by inch, Janet would approach the foot, initially appearing hesitant to even touch it, before her tongue snaked out to lightly lick against the sole. She suddenly recoiled, shivering, bowing her head before the foot, as if begging for forgiveness.

It was all part of an elaborate act, of course, but Janet felt rather good about it! She would continue by giving each individual toe a tender kiss, then slowly allowing her tongue to work its way down the sole to her lover’️s heel, which she sucked on loudly.

“Oh, most beautiful foot of the most beautiful girl in the world…” she whispered, smiling as she finished her worship.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:46 am

Azami enjoyed Janet's little act before the girl got to worship her foot. She giggled, thinking that her lover really seemed to be absorbed by her current role. Would she able to do the same if she was the pet? The princess couldn't help but to wonder about it herself. She liked being the submissive one as well, and had experiences in acting, but sometimes she'd still be a bit embarrassed to do a few stuffs, like playing pet, for example.

"Mmm... Yess..." Azami purred as Janet began to kiss her toes.

She squirmed a bit as she felt the girl's tongue running on her sole all the way to the heel. It's quite ticklish, but Azami tried not to laugh, to show her dominance over the girl. When Janet sucked her heel, the blue haired girl moaned softly and smiled at her pet.

"Good girl," she complimented her, patting her head with her other foot before lowering her worshiped one. "Now do the other too..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:39 am

Janet looked up at her lover’️s glowing face and smiled. It was obvious that Azami was really loving having her foot worshipped, and the Lakota girl was more than willing to show the same dedication to the second foot. She bent low once again, peppering her lover’️s foot with kisses, taking each individual toe into her mouth and sucking on it, slowly and gently. She shot periodic glances up at Azami to make sure that the princess was still enjoying it.

After a few minutes, she would retract her mouth from the foot, having done what she believed was a great job with the worship of it. “Oh, how sweet you are, little lovely foot…” she whispered.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next