Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 5 Empty Re: Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Seriana Mon May 06, 2013 8:01 am

Hearing Claire’️s comments would make Sora stop of just a second, “Uhh....um....y-yeah...it’️s getting a bit painful....” she’️d admit before ducking behind Claire and grabbing a hold of her panties, yanking them firmly upwards.

“How’️s yours Claire?!” she’️d ask in a yell with a big grin on her face. It felt like for the first time this match; she’️d finally grabbed the upper hand! Pulling firmly, Sora would try to pull Claire’️s sky blue, kite and cloud covered panties as high as she could as she tried to remain in a dominant position behind the schoolgirl.

I’️ve got her! Sora would think to herself, grinning widely as she looked out to the audience, with Claire caught, struggling and moaning in front of her.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 5 Empty Re: Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2013 8:09 am

“Ooooouuuggh!” Claire groaned, stomping her feet against the mat as Sora pulled her sky blue panties higher and higher. “I-I-It’️s not g-good! Waaaaaaaaahh!”

Tears were beginning to form in the corners of her eyes as the wedgie cut deeper and deeper into her butt crack and her sensitive pussy. That last break had not paid off for Claire at all, as she had gone from a roughly equal position to a clearly inferior one. She wracked her brain, trying to think of how to get out of this before she had to concede the match.

Reaching around behind her back, she found that she couldn’️t really get at Sora’️s panties to wedgie her. She could, however, just reach the girl’️s pussy, and, hoping that this would force Sora to release her, she would begin to gently rub at the girl’️s womanhood, trying to arouse her and make her focus on something other than wedgies.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Mon May 06, 2013 8:15 am

“Haha! Just give up Claire! Before I make it any worse!” Sora would yell tauntingly as her opponent cutely stomped her feet in desperation. Pulling her panties further and further up her butt, creating a huge wedgie was obviously taking its toll on Claire. It was only a matter of time now before...

Suddenly, Sora would feel Claire’️s fingers ever so lightly run over the crotch of her panties, gently rubbing her in her most sensitive spot. Sora hadn’️t been actively aroused during her encounter with Claire, but the whole thing had been filled with sexual tension that had played at the back of Sora’️s mind. Feeling Claire’️s fingers down there was so unexpected, Sora would gasp as her fingers opened up involuntarily in shock from the pleasure Claire’️s touch brought her, letting go of the girl’️s panties.

“Ohhh~! Jeez....” Sora would let out as she closed her eyes and tried to bat Claire’️s hands away from touching her any more down there. “That’️s not fair~!”

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2013 8:20 am

Claire breathed a loud sigh of relief as her caressing of Sora’️s private parts had the desired effect, forcing the girl to let go of the sky blue panties. As soon as she was free, Claire would slip her hand away from Sora’️s womanhood, not trying to latch onto it and make the match any more awkward than it already was.

“I’️m pretty sure it’️s fair,” Claire said, turning around and smirking at her opponent. She would quickly readjust her panties, putting them on an even footing once again, although she had done no damage to Sora in that last exchange, and that mighty wedgie had certainly taken its toll. “Besides,” she said, a light red coloration appearing on her cheeks, “I bet you liked it, didn’️t you?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Mon May 06, 2013 8:26 am

“Ouuuh!” Sora would let out in frustration as Claire darted away out of reach to rearrange herself. “No, it’️s not! It’️s....it’️s.....” Sora would let out in a fluster, lost for words. Usually she wouldn’️t have been so surprised or caught off guard by hentai moves; she’️d been trained to be prepared for them. Here however, being so exposed, she’️d managed to numb herself to the embarrassment of the whole match by focusing on the bout itself. Claire’️s touching though had broken her concentration.

On top of that, Sora would blush further at Claire’️s comments about liking it. It wasn’️t something she could deny, so instead Sora’️s mouth would gape open, before letting out a grunt in frustration. Looking up with intensity, Sora would try to match up with the girl once more, intent on trying to overpower her and gain a firm grip on her panties once more. However, underneath her demeanour of control, Sora had been really rattled, and rather than strategically moving in around Claire like last time, she would instead this time try to lock right up with her, head to head.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2013 8:33 am

Claire giggled a little when she saw how flustered Sora got trying to respond to her gentle teasing. She had not expected the match to come to anything sexual, either, but since it did, she was glad that it had been her to initiate it. She only hoped that Sora would be able to forgive her for such a “low blow.”

“I’️m pretty sure it is,” Claire insisted, “but whatever. I didn’️t want to do it, Sora, and I hope you’️re not angry, but, well…all’️s fair in love and war, isn’️t it?”

Ultimately, her risky maneuver paid off big for Claire, as this time when Sora approached her there were no tricks. The schoolgirl was much more confident locking up head to head with her foe—they had done that several times, now, and she had gotten the better of Sora each and every time. This one, she hoped, would be no different. When Sora came forward to meet her, Claire would stand her ground, reaching both hands around her opponent and yanking sharply upwards once again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Mon May 06, 2013 8:40 am

Hearing Claire’️s words, Sora wouldn’️t directly respond; she wasn’️t really angry with her, just flustered and a bit shocked. As they locked up head to head, the more professional side of Sora told her it was a bad idea, while the stubborn side of her was focused on just showing this schoolgirl up!

Unfortunately, as Sora reached around Claire’️s back, she would feel her panties shoot right up her ass once more, letting out a loud “Oooooh!” in shock as she was wedgied once again. While reaching around to grab at Claire’️s panties once more, Sora would lean forward and let out a moan, resting her head on Claire’️s shoulder. She was very obviously struggling to cope as her own panties cut right into her, feeling them press and rub against a rash that Claire had been warning her about. God, it huuurts! she thought to herself, grimacing at the feeling; it had just started being uncomfortable, but now it was getting to a stage where combined with this rash, Sora was really hurting.

Last edited by 10193 on Mon May 06, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Claire didn’️t have much time to celebrate her own wedgie’️s success on Sora, as just moments after the girl moaned and laid her head down on Claire’️s shoulder, the schoolgirl would feel her own panties be pulled painfully upwards once again. After the monstrous wedgie which she had just received without being able to reciprocate, this one definitely hurt. A lot.

“OOooh!” Claire gasped, squeezing her eyes shut as she did what she could to endure the pain and retaliate with an even more powerful wedgie against Sora. More and more, however, the abrupt, surprising pain of the wedgie was giving way to a more permanent pain of the sore red rash that it left behind. Claire could not keep this up forever.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Mon May 06, 2013 4:38 pm

Pulling up at Claire’️s panties desperately, Sora had no clue how her opponent was dealing with it, as she vaguely heard her gasp. Sora’️s eyes were shut tightly as she grimaced and felt tears starting to form, trying desperately just to hang in there. The agony was becoming excruciating now, and feeling Claire pull up at her panties once more in a desperate attempt would send a shock through Sora.

“OOOHHhhhh” she’️d yelp out in a loud moan, desperately trying to hold on, but the burning sensation that was coming from Claire’️s pulling was becoming too much. Sora’️s instincts kicked in as she realised that it was now or never, and she could not stay still here any longer. In a desperate attempt to get free, Sora would let go of Claire’️s panties at the back, and drop onto her side onto the mat, trying to escape Claire’️s grip and dive free. If Claire kept a hold though, Sora would be trapped on the mat and completely vulnerable.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Claire was trying to choke back her tears as she continued to suffer a terrible wedgie at Sora’️s hands. She could tell that her opponent was hurting, but she could not tell just how much through the fog of her own pain until Sora released her panties and tried to drop to the mat, rolling to her side.

“H-h-hey, n-no way…” Claire would say, trying to keep a hold on Sora’️s panties. She managed to keep them in her clutches for only a second or two more, however, before her opponent was able to wrench them free from her grip. Hoping to gain some major advantage, Claire would try to follow Sora as she crawled away and try to throw herself on top of her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next