Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 6 Empty Re: Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Seriana Mon May 06, 2013 5:22 pm

“Ahh!” Sora would let out as she felt her panties come free of Claire’️s grip and snap back against her waist. Even for their special made fabric, they were starting to show some wear now from all the pulling and tugging, although Sora wasn’️t too aware of the fact.

Reaching behind her, Sora would try to readjust her panties as she crawled across the mat, trying to put some distance between herself and Claire. She had no idea how bad she was hurting, but Sora could only hope it was as much as she was. Before she could properly readjust herself though, she felt her opponent jump down on top of her. “Huuu!” she let out as she was flattened face down against the mat.

“H-hey! No!” Sora would yell out in a panic, realising the terrible position she was now in.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 6 Empty Re: Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Daaharu Tue May 07, 2013 7:00 am

Claire could have tried to wedgie Sora again right away, but it would put her in a much more vulnerable and unbalanced position, and she needed an opportunity to rest. Therefore, she would merely lie there for the time being, pressing herself down against Sora, her hardened nipples stabbing into the girl’️s back as her chest heaved up and down.

“Y-you’️re going to stay there…until I decide it’️s time…to finish you off,” Claire insisted, bring one hand up to her opponent’️s head to try to press it into the mat. “Unless you want to submit now, Sora…it’️s not like I enjoy making you hurt…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Tue May 07, 2013 7:08 am

Feeling Claire press her down into the mat, Sora would let out a groan as she felt the other girl’️s naked chest on top of her back. She could just tell from her breathing that Claire was exhausted, but Sora was much in the same way. Instead of Claire wrenching her panties up though, she just lay there...a very lucky break for Sora.

“Nhh...noo...I’️m not giving up....not without a fight!” Sora would let out as Claire pressed her head down into the mat, flattening her. “A..and....I’️m not just....staying here!”

With that, Sora would use the rest of her energy to push up from her hands, trying to throw the other girl off from on top of her. If she wasn’️t going to be ruthless, then Sora wasn’️t going to give her any time to recover.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 07, 2013 7:33 am

Claire was so tired that it hadn’️t really occurred to her how risky it was just to lie there rather than try to make a move to secure her victory. Only when Sora gave her defiant reply and began trying to buck her off did the schoolgirl realize that she had made something of an error. Hurriedly, she would try to turn around to give Sora another wedgie, but, as she did, she lost her balance and fell to the side. “Uuurrh, no!” she gasped.

Claire was not about to go down easy, however, and she would not let herself get all the way to the mat where she could be mounted in turn. She would entangle her legs with Sora’️s and try to wrap her hands around the girl’️s waist, securing herself in what was not a fantastic position, but also was not the worst possible position to be in. Then, slowly, she would reach lower with one hand to once again try to massage her foe’️s crotch.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed May 08, 2013 4:15 am

“Yaaaa!” Sora would cry out as she pushed up off the mat, feeling Claire panic and grab a hold of her panties before falling off of her. Before Sora could pounce on top of the girl though, she felt Claire’️s legs wrap around her own, and the girl grabbing a hold of her waist, pulling her close and trapping Sora on her side in the middle of the ring. “Ghh~! H-hey!” Sora would yell out as she now found herself just as trapped as before, squirming around trying to free her legs.

Suddenly though, she would feel one of Claire’️s hands go exploring, feeling it brush over the middle of her crotch once more. “Ohhh....” Sora would let out in shock at the feeling, closing her eyes from the rush of pleasure that was sent through her from feeling Claire’️s fingers touch her down there. Using both of her hands, Sora would reach down and try to grab a hold of the schoolgirl’️s teasing hand, desperately trying to stop Claire’️s teasing; “S-s-stop that Claire! Uhhh!”

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 08, 2013 4:24 am

Claire had successfully managed to stop Sora from getting anywhere, but, instead of being at any sort of real advantage, she had simply created one more stalemate; in order to keep Sora down, the schoolgirl would have to stay there and keep expending energy to keep her down. She could not do that for long. That was why she started trying to tease Sora’️s womanhood through her durables panties.

As it so happened, that plan would seem to work like a charm, as Claire would feel Sora tense up a little as her hand went exploring down there. When the girl grabbed onto the hand and began to try to pull it off, Claire would resist, but her one hand could not overpower Sora’️s two, and it would soon be forcibly removed from the girl’️s private parts.

“Your mouth is telling me to stop,” Claire would whisper, with a little smile, “but isn’️t your body telling me to keep going? You could always just give up, and I’️ll keep going…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed May 08, 2013 4:32 am

Pulling Claire’️s hand away from her crotch, Sora would let out a little groan with the effort as she overpowered the young schoolgirl. The two girls were still all tangled up as cameras tried to get a better close up at what was happening.

Sora’️s eyes would buldge at how forward Claire was being. Was this really the same schoolgirl who was shivering just from them touching at the start of the match? Sora was shocked by how forward she was becoming. “I’️m not going to give up....urg...from you just trying to touch me kiddo!” she’️d say, blushing slightly at Claire’️s words.

Letting go of Claire’️s arm with one hand, Sora would reach around the back of Claire, and giving her a hard spank on her bottom. “How’️s that feel hun? I bet you probably kinda liked that” Sora would gloat out with a bit of a smile. As uncomfortable as this position was, it was so much better than having Claire wedgie her now red and raw butt.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 08, 2013 5:14 am

The relative evenness of the match had definitely begun to wear on Claire, and her inhibitions seemed to be lowering at about the same rate. It wasn’️t like she was never sexual—she just didn’️t like being on display. If she could get Sora all worked up and distracted without exposing herself any further, she was going to take that opportunity, especially while in this frame of mind!

“Kiddo?” Claire grunted, struggling against Sora with her whole body. “Just because I’️m in the Kawaii Division doesn’️t mean I’️m some little adolescent twerp. For all you know, I could be older than you.”

Her protestations were brought to an abrupt conclusion, however, when Sora reached over and spanked her ass. “Waaauugh!” she yelped, blushing as Sora teased her right back. The fact that she did sort of enjoy that was something that Claire would definitely be keeping to herself. Now with only one hand to deal with, Claire would try to reach back down to Sora’️s crotch with one hand, while she would try to squeeze her opponent around her waist as hard as possible with the other arm.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed May 08, 2013 6:01 am

With her hand trapped over Claire’️s hip, Sora allowed the schoolgirl to pull her tight in almost a bear hug while her other hand pressed forward against Sora’️s grip, and managed to once again press into Sora’️s crotch. Sora couldn’️t help but involuntarily gasp. “Mmmph....if you honestly think that’️s...oohh...gonna work, it’️s...mphm it’️s not y’️know!” Sora would cry out, trying to convince her opponent otherwise of what was obvious.

The teasing and rubbing was starting to get to her now as Sora felt herself become more excited. “Ahh....” she’️d gasp out as Claire’️s fingers rubbed over her most private of places through her pink panties, feeling so good. Looking up into Claire’️s eyes too and seeing how close the two girls were now pressed together, they’️re small breasts rubbing up against each other would bring a deeper blush to Sora’️s face; “Aha...”

Knowing how vulnerable she was, Sora decided she had to try and get out of this before Claire managed to wear her down even more. With her one arm reaching behind Claire’️s back, Sora would grab a hold of the girl’️s sky blue panties and bunch them up into a small wedgie.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 08, 2013 6:24 am

When Sora looked up at her with her big, bright eyes, Claire couldn’️t help but blush as well. “Huh…” she breathed, her hand coming to a stop, no longer rubbing, but instead merely resting on top of her opponent’️s crotch.

Her hesitation would ultimately cost her, as, before she could refocus herself and continue her assault on Sora—perhaps even reestablishing a wedgie hold on the girl—she would be beaten to the punch, her sky blue panties wedged roughly up her ass. It was not as powerful a wedgie as most of the others she had endured tonight, but, with her butt already as red and sore as it was, Claire couldn’️t help but squeak and moan, trying to squirm out of the hold. She would remove her hands from their positions on Sora’️s body and try to grab onto her pink panties to retaliate immediately.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next