Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna - Page 2 Empty Re: Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna

Post by XSirenX Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:59 pm

[quote="dlamp":3kbwmor9]"I'm tougher than I look y'know!" Rain said, watching Minako retreat back. Rain didn't gather much from that exchange of blows, but she knew Minako could give a good slap. It'd probably be best to avoid and evade until she got a clearer idea of her fighting style. Wait... Rain watched as Minako climbed onto the ropes. What was she planning? Once she jumped in the air with her butt heading straight for Rain's face, it was clear. However, it was too late to dodge, Rain got slammed her with Minako's butt, hitting the ground hard. "Ugh.." She laid on the floor, dazed, trying to get her head straight.

Minako's Bottoms Up signature, was always the crowd pleaser, and more to the point being a real dazer to anyone if they got into her butt's line of sight...unluckily for Rain, she got a 2 seconds of heaven, as Minako flattened her surprisingly firm yet soft butt onto Rains face -without a fart in smell-, dazing the poor girl, as Minako sat there for a minute. "Hah, gotta love that one, say Rain..oh...oupss!..." Minako said, feeling Rain's hot breathe tickle the underskirt butt of Minako, forcing the schoolgirl to get up and see just how much damage she did to the little raindrop. Feeling as if she extended a hand, Rain would just pull her over into the floor...taking no helpful chances, as Minako walked onto the ropes preparing for when Rain, got up, whether if she enjoyed that position, or not...

"Up ya get, Raindrop!" Minako thought, hence giving rain quite the adorable nickname fr this match "Raindrop", crouched down near the ropes ready, in a "tying her shoelaces pose" as she waited for Rain to stumble her cute ass back up fighting.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna - Page 2 CxD01fY
Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna - Page 2 Empty Re: Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna

Post by dlamp Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:21 am

After some time had passed, Rain's consciousness came back. With a groan, she staggered back up, getting her bearings back. That last hit sure did a number on her. Her head felt a little numb and it was hard to stay standing, but she managed. Minako sure did know how to hit hard. Okay... time to counter! She thought, getting back into it. She looked around for her opponent, hearing her voice from behind. Rain narrowed her eyes slightly, focusing. She then approached Minako and aimed a palm thrust to her stomach.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:48 pm

[quote="dlamp":3m7lwsyc]After some time had passed, Rain's consciousness came back. With a groan, she staggered back up, getting her bearings back. That last hit sure did a number on her. Her head felt a little numb and it was hard to stay standing, but she managed. Minako sure did know how to hit hard. Okay... time to counter! She thought, getting back into it. She looked around for her opponent, hearing her voice from behind. Rain narrowed her eyes slightly, focusing. She then approached Minako and aimed a palm thrust to her stomach.

As Minako leapt in for the killing strike from the ropes, she thought she would have little Rain, in quite the rude wake up hit from her charge...which was quickly declined, as Rain's palm trust, caught Minako in the stomach head on, widening the schoolgirls eyes as she flew back into the ropes, dangling there, for that open palm strike was powerful from someone little as Rain. "Something like from a stupid videogame!? what was it again? n nevermind..." Minako thought, surprised, but strung on the ropes shaking her head of long brown hair, moving her eyes and head back up to where Rain was standing for the moment. "Whoa....huh, persistent ain't ya?" Minako said with a cheery smile, standing slightly to her feet now that little Raindrop was aware, seeing that her strikes on Rain from behind, would be countered too easily. For if Rain was fast enough, she could get in a comeback hit on the schoolgirl...while Minako, got her fists built up to close in slowly on her opponent...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed May 08, 2013 3:55 am

Rain gave a smile as her strike landed. She was a bit surprised that it was able to knock Minako back into the ropes though. She didn't figure she was that strong. It honestly shocked her. I guess that training with Songbird really did help. She thought, inching toward her opponent. If she could that much damage, then maybe she was getting a lot closer to the level she'd need to be at to beat Song. Rain wasn't going to let this chance slip by, she'd press on while she still had the advantage. Once the distance between the two closed enough, Rain would aim and low kick to Minako's leg in an attempt to cripple her movement.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed May 08, 2013 1:39 pm

[quote="dlamp":37k45iz3]Rain gave a smile as her strike landed. She was a bit surprised that it was able to knock Minako back into the ropes though. She didn't figure she was that strong. It honestly shocked her. I guess that training with Songbird really did help. She thought, inching toward her opponent. If she could that much damage, then maybe she was getting a lot closer to the level she'd need to be at to beat Song. Rain wasn't going to let this chance slip by, she'd press on while she still had the advantage. Once the distance between the two closed enough, Rain would aim and low kick to Minako's leg in an attempt to cripple her movement.

As Minako was about to give Rain, two knocks from her schoolgirl fists with a quick charge of her speed in the ring, she swung one fist at her in this movement...only to see Rain's little stature, almost slide underneath her, kicking at her left leg as Minako meeped, and fell on the little girl! "g guaghh!?" Minako meeped in her soft upbeat voice, feeling her left leg, cripple before her as she slightly landed on Rain, chest first to the girl's face...for Minako's chest wasn't that impressive, but it could do a fair amount of smothering on the receiving end. Having never really thought of using them as a weapon in a fight, since her butt, usually knocked out many of her opponents in past global tourneys. "Huuuu...h huh, must be scared on a full on fight..." Minako thought, floored on the mats, questioning if Rain was using Minako's tallness, to her advantage to give her the slip, forcing Minako to try and recover enough quickly from the knockdown effect.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed May 08, 2013 9:36 pm

As Minako fell ontop of Rain, she instantly felt the girl's breast cover her face. Again, this was the third time it happened. Does my face attract breasts or something?! She thought furiously, fuming underneath Minako. Seriously, it was becoming a running gag at this point. Note to self: Next opponent has to be as flat chested as me! She thought, squirming under the taller girl. She was currently stuck in this position, and was not enjoying. Wait, my arms are free. She moved her arms around aiming a few chops at Minako's back to do some damage.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed May 08, 2013 10:21 pm

[quote="dlamp":6wqysmne]As Minako fell ontop of Rain, she instantly felt the girl's breast cover her face. Again, this was the third time it happened. Does my face attract breasts or something?! She thought furiously, fuming underneath Minako. Seriously, it was becoming a running gag at this point. Note to self: Next opponent has to be as flat chested as me! She thought, squirming under the taller girl. She was currently stuck in this position, and was not enjoying. Wait, my arms are free. She moved her arms around aiming a few chops at Minako's back to do some damage.

Feeling quite overwhelmed by the small girl already, Minako grumbled as her face were sideways to the mats drooling a little...with Rain trapped, or more true to the scenario, snuggled under Minako's breasts as fans were already taking some cute, and quite sexy snapshots of them in this state, possibly for spamming them on the official website. Minako, stirring lightly, as she rubbed her head on long-ish brown hair, only to feel annoying little Karate chops at her back from the muffling girl underneath, "a aghhk! h hey quit it, you little pervert!" Minako exclaimed in blushing schoolgirl horror, feeling some soft...warm breathes breathing on her upper school uniform, forcing her to roll off the cutey Rain, as she would roll herself to the ropes to kneel up the slightest.

Thinking of what to lay on Rain, without getting the slip again in the match, for it seemed a fool's chance charging strikes at her, her smallness, was really taking the toll on Minako's tallness. "I wonder...risky, but worth the go!" she thought, getting up off her sore knee's, to use the ropes as a slingshot at Rain with speed this time! arms open wide in a tackle pose...not putting it in mind that rain could just simply duck down, or kick her in the family jewels, just to stop Minako's charge...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed May 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Rain's eyebrow twitched slightly at hearing Minako. I'm not the one using my breast to smother me! She thought, now chopping harder in retaliation. Once the girl got off her, Rain instantly jumped back onto her feet, trying to get her balance back. She wasn't going to let that smothering go without some punishment. Though she was a little dazed from the smother, she wasn't completely out of it. Once she saw Minako charge at her, Rain thrusted her hands forward for a double palm thrust to the girl's gut, using the girl's momentum against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu May 09, 2013 6:50 pm

[quote="dlamp":16b0p18t]Rain's eyebrow twitched slightly at hearing Minako. I'm not the one using my breast to smother me! She thought, now chopping harder in retaliation. Once the girl got off her, Rain instantly jumped back onto her feet, trying to get her balance back. She wasn't going to let that smothering go without some punishment. Though she was a little dazed from the smother, she wasn't completely out of it. Once she saw Minako charge at her, Rain thrusted her hands forward for a double palm thrust to the girl's gut, using the girl's momentum against her.

And the punishment wouldn't stop there, still a little shook by rain's small strength, Minako was brought to a halt as Rain thrusted her hands out in front...Minako, looking at her with a surprised raised eyebrow, as the striking schoolgirl crashed stomach first straight into Rain's open hand. Twitching a little, as she groaned feeling her stomach in pain just arched over like that, standing there...while Rain had Minako in a position to strike her down. "G ghhh...h how...is this happening?" she said barely in her voice, stammering in her voice as she slowly tilted her head up, to look down on Rain, stunned, yet not out of the fight so quickly. Trying to slip her leg around Rain's, slowly but steadily, as Rain could throw the schoolgirl down at any time...

Poor Minako, just speechless and caught by unexpected results on how Rain could hold out, for a little kindergarten girl from hell.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri May 10, 2013 1:10 am

Rain was surprised that her palm strike did as much damage as it did. The martial artist backed away a little as Minako bent over. Have I really gotten that strong? She wondered, inching her way toward her opponent. She didn't want to wait for her to recover, she had to be relentless if she wanted to win this fight. "Um... this is going to hurt." She said, getting into her fighting stance again. She swung her leg around for a roundhouse to Minako's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next