Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna - Page 3 Empty Re: Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna

Post by XSirenX Fri May 10, 2013 3:31 pm

[quote="dlamp":1iq73omu]Rain was surprised that her palm strike did as much damage as it did. The martial artist backed away a little as Minako bent over. Have I really gotten that strong? She wondered, inching her way toward her opponent. She didn't want to wait for her to recover, she had to be relentless if she wanted to win this fight. "Um... this is going to hurt." She said, getting into her fighting stance again. She swung her leg around for a roundhouse to Minako's head.

Minako heard Rain's words, and she was quite winded in this position, to try and stop her...groaning softly as Rain's cute voice was like butter to bread, making the schoolgirl blush for that voice was just too innocent to be harmed! "g going to...w what? awwh.....she's cuteeee-OUFFH!?" Minako moaned as Rain's leg came in clear sight, clipping her over the head, stumbling to the floor on her hands and knee's for that was quite the effective shot. For someone so little. And it did hurt Minako...the left side of her head feeling sore, trying to get a little focus back onto the match as she panted, now understanding Veronica's words on the smaller, "the harder hitters", downed, yet giving up yet as she clasped her hand at the second rope support.

"Ok.....that DID hurt Raindrop..." Minako said, panting a little giving Rain a challenging scowl, believing in herself that she could win this tourney if she just focused, rather than admire how cute Rain was for a blonde, cupcake cutey.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna - Page 3 CxD01fY
Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna - Page 3 Empty Re: Strike Master Quarter Finals: Minako Vs. Reyna

Post by dlamp Sat May 11, 2013 1:06 am

Something's wrong... Rain liked that fact that she was winning this match. After losing her first two match, having an advantage for once was exciting, but this fight was going way too into her favor. This girl was about Song's height and weight, and she looked like she had some skill in striking, she had too. But this was feeling a bit too easy. Rain was caught between easing up on her and going all out. No, Song said if I wanted respect in this league I'd have to show my dominance. She couldn't hesitate now, showing mercy would only make her lose, and as cruel as it was, Rain wanted to win this match. The blonde walked up to Minako, preparing herself. Sorry, but I want to win! With that thought in mind, she would shoot her leg up, aiming a snap kick to Minako's head.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat May 11, 2013 6:05 pm

[quote="dlamp":cv72fzea]Something's wrong... Rain liked that fact that she was winning this match. After losing her first two match, having an advantage for once was exciting, but this fight was going way too into her favor. This girl was about Song's height and weight, and she looked like she had some skill in striking, she had too. But this was feeling a bit too easy. Rain was caught between easing up on her and going all out. No, Song said if I wanted respect in this league I'd have to show my dominance. She couldn't hesitate now, showing mercy would only make her lose, and as cruel as it was, Rain wanted to win this match. The blonde walked up to Minako, preparing herself. Sorry, but I want to win! With that thought in mind, she would shoot her leg up, aiming a snap kick to Minako's head.

Minako, after quickly realising this was what she came back for...remembered the words of Veronica closely, "keep your head up and think of the gold", entered her mind, as she got sight of Rain inching up for a kick at her, seeing everything going into slo-motion, possibly herself feeling nervous here?, as she blinked rapidly hearing Rain's thoughts strangely enough. "N no...Veronica taught me to win in fights like this..." Minako said stammering in her voice, mustering up some confidence from her hits so far, holding out her shoulders out in front, to form a sort of guard against Rain's kick strike at her. "I'm going win this tournament, and everyone, by storm!" Minako lashed out, feeling a fuel of confidence in her heart, as she would try and shunt away Rain from trying to get the second blow on her...if Minako was successful, she would spear tackle down Rain, for a little ability of hers she was known for...

"Hnahhh...HAHH!" Minako roared, lunging in to see if she would get Rain, into a shocking twist to the maych of superiority over her...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat May 11, 2013 6:21 pm

It looked like Minako had decided to stop going easy and finally lash out. Once Rain's kick was blocked, she smiled, happy to see the girl get more confident. This must had been how Songbird felt when fighting Rain, she could see why she kept picking at her now. "Okay, bring it on!" She said, though she soon regretted it as she was tackled to the ground. "Augh!" She didn't let the hit get her discouraged though, as she start to give a flurry of punches down Minako's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun May 12, 2013 12:08 am

[quote="dlamp":2omyt4w7]It looked like Minako had decided to stop going easy and finally lash out. Once Rain's kick was blocked, she smiled, happy to see the girl get more confident. This must had been how Songbird felt when fighting Rain, she could see why she kept picking at her now. "Okay, bring it on!" She said, though she soon regretted it as she was tackled to the ground. "Augh!" She didn't let the hit get her discouraged though, as she start to give a flurry of punches down Minako's back.

Unfortunately to Rain's hopes in the tournament, Minako wasn't in the mind for giving up, or jobbing out so easily, herself as a person she is, going in full force to take down Rain in a furious display of her strength, flooring the girl to the mats as the crowd roared, lightly grunting, as she felt Rain hammering her little fists onto her back. "G gnnnh! h heck am I losing to a cute punk like you!" Minako said with a confident smile, on top of Rain, as she pulled a few hard punches of her own into Rain...a few in the girls stomach, and 1 to 3 punches right into the cheeks of her face! trying to make Rains vision, haze a little, to give her a advantage to stall her opponent for one of her signatures she planned to use in this match.

"One, two! pummel the cute! three, four! hear the crowd roar!" Minako said out loud as she traded punch for punch on Rain, straddled on her waist, while trying to get the girl to daze...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun May 12, 2013 5:20 am

As Minako started landing punches onto Rain, she felt her vision blurring and her cheek flare up. The pain of each hit was great. She didn't expect this much of a beating. She cried out a little with each blow. "Ah! Uh! Ah!" The blonde spat out a small amount of blood after a few hits to the face. She could already feel her consciousness fading. Poundings like this were probably the fastest way to get knocked out, Rain knew that from watching MMA fights. She had to find a way to get out of this barrage soon or she was done for.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun May 12, 2013 8:14 pm

[quote="dlamp":2g7x5mf2]As Minako started landing punches onto Rain, she felt her vision blurring and her cheek flare up. The pain of each hit was great. She didn't expect this much of a beating. She cried out a little with each blow. "Ah! Uh! Ah!" The blonde spat out a small amount of blood after a few hits to the face. She could already feel her consciousness fading. Poundings like this were probably the fastest way to get knocked out, Rain knew that from watching MMA fights. She had to find a way to get out of this barrage soon or she was done for.

Seeing as Rain was hazing out from her barrage, Minako kept going at it punch after punch, the adrenaline in her body to get here and win this match! at least, that was what the schoolgirl thought, part of her still finding little Raindrop cute....while the other part just wanted to win, in her joyful heart of confidence. "H hah! think that was all I got?!" Minako said, saying this, while delivering one big final punch to the side of Rain's cheek, "pff....I have much more to show, 'sides, I'm just getting started with you..." Minako finished, stopping her pounding session, for something completely different when everyone saw that she had the upper hand...

Getting up off Rain, to her black shiny shoe feet, as she would approach the ropes to gear up for a belly to belly suplex, that's if poor Rain recovered from that punch up of Minako...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon May 13, 2013 1:30 am

Rain's conscious was reaching its limits. The punches didn't relent and Minako showed no mercy with them. Her face was turning red from the soreness and pain she felt. She could barely feel anything in her cheeks anymore. "Ugh..." She moaned, finally at some relief from the pounding she took. Rain remained on the ground though, too dazed from the pounding to do anything. She heard Minako's voice, but couldn't register what she said. It was just a bunch of mumbling to her.

The next thing Rain knew she was slammed into the mat hard, the pain shocking. "Aaah!" With that blow, the blonde blacked out, her eyes shut and mouth hanging open.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue May 14, 2013 9:45 pm

[quote="dlamp":1kenfkje]Rain's conscious was reaching its limits. The punches didn't relent and Minako showed no mercy with them. Her face was turning red from the soreness and pain she felt. She could barely feel anything in her cheeks anymore. "Ugh..." She moaned, finally at some relief from the pounding she took. Rain remained on the ground though, too dazed from the pounding to do anything. She heard Minako's voice, but couldn't register what she said. It was just a bunch of mumbling to her.

The next thing Rain knew she was slammed into the mat hard, the pain shocking. "Aaah!" With that blow, the blonde blacked out, her eyes shut and mouth hanging open.

Though Minako was having mixed feelings about fighting Rain, whether to fight Rain with a challenging, confident attitude like always, or just give her a hug, embarrassingly...Rain was very cute almost making her just want to snuggle Rain. Though by now, Minako had belly to belly suplexing Rain into the mats, feeling a little dazed herself at the daze she received, lying on top of Rain belly first. "H huhhhhhnh...I....got you.....Rain?" she said, shaking her head to see Rain, looking like she had fallen asleep...making Minako just go into a state, of adoring the little blonde, cupping her cheeks to see if you flinched or blinked! "awwwwww, y your just like a soft toy...only that one that can hit me..." she giggled, the ref girl shaking her head as Minako, was in a position for a pin...yet she shook her head for some odd reason...

Listening to the crowd who wanted one of her finishers, for her last finisher, didn't go so well on herself, rather than her opponent. Picking herself up off the mats, as she felt confident now to show the world her skills...

"Right, I can do this..." she said, picking up the lulling Rain, as she placed Rain against the ropes for the position for her finisher, lining herself up, for a strong raised kick at Rain's chin area...short but sweet, since Minako had no intention of really wanting to hurt her.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue May 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Rain was barely getting consciousness back when she felt herself being propped onto the ropes. She opened her eyes only to get a fuzzy image of Minako and hearing muffled cheers from the crowd. She was too dazed and damaged to do anything against the girl. Dammit... I lost again... She thought, tears forming in her eyes, partly from the pain, partly from losing. It seemed that she might never when a match, which was really starting to eat at her. Maybe... this tournament wasn't a good idea...

Once the kick came the last of Rain's consciousness faded. She blacked out again and hit the mat with a thud. This time there wasn't a sound or moan from her, just her breathing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next