by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Team Mental vs the Dragon Sisters

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Team Mental vs the Dragon Sisters - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Mental vs the Dragon Sisters

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:02 pm

"Come on Ryan! If we win we can get more money for the sauna!" John said.

Ryan didn't say a word to him, he was a bit preoccupied right now.
In fact he was taken by surprize as Ryujin did an odd move of her own.

The rolling of Ryan's arm combined with the slamming down made him yelp in pain.
"Damm." Ryan muttered under his breath.

He had to get away, feeling genre savvy he quickly rolled out the ring before Ryujin could try anything else.
Then he would get over to his Doctor's corner to get his bearings. "Nuh uh! Denied!" he said.

"I ain't gonna be playing my violin for awhile after that!" Ryan said as he ran out to his Doctor's corner, giving his right arm some small movement. It had been into much worse, it wasn't too injured thankfully. But Ryan knew he had to get it back to normal ground, hence he moved over back to his corner.

"You okay Ryan?" John asked in concern.

"My only solace is that I can inflict it back Doctor. I only wish I could do that to my Father." Ryan said.

"Well it's just started Ryan. Give em the mind breaker I say. If you want I can dance for you." John said with a smile.

Ryan shook his head and sighed, it was going to be a long one. But for now he was going to start again.
"I'm good right now Doctor." Ryan said as he got to the corner.

Last edited by 11503 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Team Mental vs the Dragon Sisters - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Mental vs the Dragon Sisters

Post by Cy_Man Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:36 pm

( I'm really surprised that this thread already has almost 400 views despite my delays. )

Ryujin tried to reach out for Ryan after getting up a bit after roll slamming him into the ring but he quickly rolled away himself and out of the ring as the Asian Dragon puffs her cheeks up when Ryan denied her. "Mouu..." >3<

Outside of the ring Dragoneel watched as the insane man rolled out and came up with a plan to do a dirty tactic on the doctor without the ref girl seeing it and calling the penalty, as well as planning to use her secret weapons against him as well. "Come on Ryujin, hit him where it hurts!"

The Asian Dragon waited for when Ryan got back in the ring and when he does she will dash at him and wrap her arms around his waist and then lift him to throw her up and over herself behind her to slam him again into the ring again, although not tat effectively since she is not good at Power moves like her sister is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Ryan re-entered the ring and saw Ryujin running to him. "Ah hah, you're in my territory now." Ryan thought to himself, he was hoping for Ryujin to do this. He would have liked it in any other situation but it was not the time or the place.

As Ryujin wrapped her arms around Ryan's waist he would wait for it. Then he would deliver a swift headbutt to stun her, if that worked then he'd go for a belly to belly suplex, sending her out the ring so he could have the high ground.

If Dragoneel were to try something then she would most likely not be able to help Ryujin.

Meanwhile John waited, he smelled a trap and a rat. Or maybe it was just Duke again?
Still he quickly concentrated "If it's that troublemaker then God have mercy, casue I sure as shit won't!" he thought as the match continued. Little did everyone know that Ryan was a vigilante known as the dark savior.

John knew it and when he met the Sisters he reckoned that Dragoneel was no good. So without telling Ryan he hid a couple of the savior's black eggs in Duke's collar. Eggs filled with broken glass and chili pepper liqud. However here they were pretty much duds, the glass was removed. John edged himself just near the dog to be on the safe side.

But he'd not throw them at her, no what he'd do is attempt an optical illusion. He'd chuck an egg at the ground and in the air at the same time, his gambit was that Dragoneel would be uncertain of his moves and thus cancel what she had in mind. He was hoping at least but inwardly doubted that it'd put her off.

Last edited by 11503 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 10 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:41 am

Ryujin was able to throw Ryan up backwards behind her but then the man headbutted her in the face which stunned her making stagger back and clutch her head but then was surprised when the man hugged her and chucked her out of the ring backwards with a Belly to belly suplex and landing harshly on the concrete floor as Ryujin makes a loud grunt in pain as she bangs the side of her head onto the ground when she lands and just lays there while clutching her head as the crowd gasps and boos at Ryan for that.

Dragoneel was in rage over what happened, after Ryujin went flying out of the ring she slips in the ring and charged at the mental freak and then when she got up close to Ryan she would raise her arms up in fists and bring then down onto his head like a hammer, and if she is able to she would also drive her left fist into the sick doctor's face for a double attack to knock him off the ring's edge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:32 am

"Oh shit!" Ryan yelled, he actually thought that Ryujin would land okay seeing as how well she countered him prior.

As Ryan was about to head out the ropes to make sure that Ryujin could at least respond to speech he felt fists nail him on the back of the head. He fell in response to it.

"Oh no you don't!" John was about to yell only to be knocked off the apron by Dragoneel.

Ryan then turned around and quickly got back up. He said to Dragoneel in his composed polite tone "You call those fists? Compared to what my old man would do to me that just tickled." Ryan was abused from an early age, his Father would beat him for stepping out of line for just a little bit. Thus he developed a resistance to the pain of fists and kicks.

John quickly stood back up and stayed where he was, he then said to Ryujin "Oh dear are you okay? I've taken falls like that myself when I was your age, are you wanting to carry on?"

Ryan stood there doing nothing, but if Dragoneel tried something then he'd counter it as best he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:51 am

Dragoneel was still in rage but was satisfied to have gotten both Ryan and the doctor down at once and returned her sight to the insane freak and gave him a deathly murderous glare. "Hurt my sister like that again you piece of shit excuse of insane human trash, and then I will fucking kill you and that sick fuck of a doctor right here and now." She said as she growls in anger at the man and cracks her knuckles as she is taunted by the man about her fists being nothing. "Oh believe me you freak, I haven't even begin to give you my all yet." She then swings her right fist fast at Ryan but this is meant to trick him and catch him off guard as she quickly stops the fist and then pulls it back to swing the left one into his face hard and Ryan can feel its not a normal punch as if he was hit be something made of steel.

Ryujin kept laying on the mat clutching her head in pain from the impact onto the ground as the doctor came up to her to ask if she was alright while also bringing up his own stories. She remained silent but slowly got herself back up and then started to walk around the ring back to her team's corner and just sat down next to the edge of the ring to wait for her head to stop pounding in pain as she lets her sister take over for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:07 am

As Dragoneel went for her fake right fist Ryan just stood there, he'd felt and seen it all from his Dad.
He was also not intimidated by her death threats, many times as the savior the thugs he fought would brag about how they would end him. But soon they would say things like "What are you?! Leave me alone savior, please I'll go to the police and turn myself in."

He didn't do a thing either as she used her left one either, he tilted his head in response to the hit, the sheer pain knocking his brain into his other self's persona.

As she threw insults and fists at him Ryan was entering his other state of mind, that of the dark savior. The vigilante who hunted evil that lurked in the darkness, his stance and posture changed. He was becoming something different in state of mind. He saw an image in his mind, that of himself as the savior. His eyes shifted down, he saw the gloves he wore, felt the eyepatch on his face. He didn't look it on the outside but in his mental view he was now the savior.

"And as I walk into the veil of darkness I shall not fear, for to the dammed I am the karmic hammer. The one who they fear." the self directed propaganda began rolling into Ryan's head.

He would wait for Dragoneel to try another fist before doing a counter, he'd grab the arm she used before sharply elbowing her in the ribs and then while still grabbing that arm he'd throw her down to the mat. Then he'd tag his Doctor in while the angry woman was down.

"You play, you pay. And don't call me insane, you don't even know me." Ryan would mutter.

Last edited by 11503 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Dragoneel drove her left fist into Ryan's face hard which has a hidden illegal weapon inside of it which should have knocked the wind out of the freak, but instead he is okay and then she tries to throw another punch at him, but he catches it. Seeing as the man would throw an attack of his own in this situation, Neel predicts and was right as Ryan threw an elbow at her gut which she blocks. Using this chance of her own she thrusts her knee right into the freak's crotch and then headbutted Ryan in the face before throwing another fist into his face. "Nice fucking try you freak."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Ryan grunted in pain once again, the headbutt making a red mark on his forehead. His groin no doubt would be hurting quite a bit, but Ryan was feeling something different, he was just getting more into his dark savior mode.
All this woman was doing was poking the bear, bullying a demon.
And when you poke the bear too much it gets pissed off, then it rips you to pieces. The demon just sets you alight in rage.

"And yea though I walk in the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil." Ryan muttered.

He fell back with a grunt, he was entering another state of mind here, the pain numbing as his mentally changed. He saw Dragoneel as just another thug that he would fight as the savior, scrub that she reminded him of his abuisve Father.

Just then he heard a cheerful and familiar voice "Hi Mr G! Sorry I was late!"

"Hi Erica! Oh you look lovely my dear!" he heard John say.

Erica was getting many cheers from the crowd, her outfit was a skimpy G string below and on her nipples were photos of John covered in kisses. The maid was totally obsessed with the Doctor.

"Go get em Ryan! Beat that Ribena haired girl down!" Erica said as she whipped out a pair of pom poms and began dancing for the crowd.

"Yeah no one can beat my sweet Mr J! He's my sweetie!" Erica said in excitement. John gave a laugh that was similar to that of the joker himself.

Ryan would have groaned or sighed if it was under different circumstances. But no he was in dark savior mode, shit just got real mode whatever you wanted to call it.

He could hear only the sound of his own rapidly thumbing heartbeat, a voice in his head said "Do not forget the suffering the darkness caused you." Ryan lept back up to his feet.

The young man's eyes widened before closing to slits. His right arm blasted forward like a shotgun, a swift and sharp palm strike aimed right at the lungs of the evil girl. Hopefully the attack might work as Erica showed up and was being well...Good old Erica, she may have just distracted Dragoneel with that comment of hers.

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:43 pm

Dragoneel was getting more then satisfied that she is brutalizing this freak who had the balls to do what he did to her beloved sister and she was going to make she suffering even worse. She watches as he falls back looking absent minded from the attacks and then she looks as a real annoying and skimpy girls comes in to cheer for the insane freak and the sick doctor. Neel ignores the girl and just continues to focus on Ryan. She shoots her own arm up to grab Ryan's fist and she then bends his waist upward backwards to break his wrist but she wasn't finished. She makes a motion with her mouth as if she bits something and then blows a red mist into Ryan's face, the Asian Mist which is another illegal move and is like pepper spray but worse and then she will take this moment to kick Ryan hard in the face.

Last edited by 11297 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next