by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Team Mental vs the Dragon Sisters

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Team Mental vs the Dragon Sisters - Page 4 Empty Re: Team Mental vs the Dragon Sisters

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:20 pm

"Doctor watch out! This woman ain't a Dragon, she's a viper. Like the snake that tricked Adam and Eve!" Ryan said.

"Uh I think we already established that Ryan, but thanks for reminding the rest of the class." John said.

Ryan groaned and muttered "Oh Lord why must you place me into these situations? Is it because of the sins of my Father and I have inherited them? Is it those very sins that led to poor Ryu-chan to suffer at my hand?"
His face was turned down as he pondered to himself.

Meanwhile John said "Well now getting another of your toys ready eh? Can't say I blame you, I'd take the easy way out too if I was fighting me." he then walked slowly from left to right.

The crowd would be able to compare this scene to something out a cowboy movie, namely the showdown when two people go for their guns. In fact Erica was singing the theme of the good the bad and the ugly at this point.

Ryan was quaking in his bare feet, the calmness effect wasn't really helping too much. His cross still held tightly in his grasp. "Oh Lord I don't like this! Sweet Jesus and Mary! Vaya con Dios!" he found himself saying.

Just then John quickly drew his "Gun." so to speak and no I'm not talking about downstairs, even if that's the gun he uses often on Erica.

He dashed forward and anticipated Dragoneel to try the cheap way. The Doctor would then quickly take his glasses off and throw them at Dragoneel, in a hand motion akin to using a dart.

Perhaps divine intervention was still on the side of Ryan and his Doctor, if it was then Dragoneel would fire her pepper spray just as John's glasses flew towards her, thus negating the attack and allowing the Doctor to swiftly belly to belly suplex her. It would all depend on this quickdraw, the dragon girl versus the super Doctor. Just as well they don't got any guns on them.

Back to top Go down

Team Mental vs the Dragon Sisters - Page 4 Empty Re: Team Mental vs the Dragon Sisters

Post by Cy_Man Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:34 pm

"Oh please, there is already a viper in the league." Neel would say making a reference to Reika Suzuka, "The Viper" who was a true snake. The fact that these 2, or 3, would mistake the European Dragon for a snake like Reika is just proves how stupid they are. Neel smirks a bit when John made note of her secret weapon. "I only use these if my enemies are complete and total dicks, like you and that drunken insane freak are. I'm neutral but everyone treats me as a heel just cause of the way I fight." She would say as she readies herself for the doc to attack.

She just stood there as the sick fuck of a doctor came at her and saw him throw his glasses at her. "Really?" In a mere instant when the glasses approach her, Dragoneel merely grabs and crushes the glasses with her 4 fingered gauntlet and that sure enough gave her lots of time to deal with the doc who came at her. Neel knew for a fact he did this just so he can try to force her to use her Asian Mist, but yeah right. This guy was seriously stupid and to prove it, Neel will duck completely down to dodge the doc's grip and then jump up to uppercut the perv straight into the jaw and send him flying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:09 am

"Damm. That was my best pair, ah well they're all the same anyway." John muttered as his glasses got crushed.

"Doctor what the hell?! You might as well have just pretended your hand was a gun or some other shit like that!" Ryan said, even he thought his Doctor had done something really idiotic.

Before John could say a thing he was hit promptly on the jaw by Dragoneel.
He then fell backwards and said "Oh that hurt! Owwwwwwww....." he held his jaw, it was very nearly broken but he was at peak conditioning and kept that over a decade or so. If he hadn't then it would've broke for sure. Felt like an mini iron pipes were hitting him all at once.

"Well Doctor? Do you have any good reason why you did that?" Ryan said having a feeling he already knew the answer.

"It worked in a movie I saw. It was one of them 80's action movies that you know I love." John said out loud. Mr Grange always loved the 80's and 70's culture from the movies to music.

"I knew it, goddamit I must be future reader or something! Man if my arm wasn't already busted I'd have chewed it off by now." Ryan said as he facepalmed, forgetting the serious situation he was in right now.

"And also you, I know you will no doubt just spit curses at me but I am curious. Why on earth do you refer to me as a drunkard? I have never touched anything that would make one to be considered drunk. To be so would be against my way of life." he said to Dragoneel confused, he had no clue about his red face.

Regardless John was down right now, a free shot could be taken but Dragoneel better be quick about it. For John is after all in peak form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:22 am

Dragoneel stood up and brushed her hands and her fists after she uppercut the doc in the jaw, she just looked down at him with an annoyed look which gives the impression that he is pathetic. She goes over to his downed body and then drives her fist into his stomach hard and then follow that up by stomping on his face with her foot. "I completely take back was I said, you are stupid. So very. Fucking. Stupid."

She turns her head to the confused Ryan who asked why she thought he was a drunk and sighs at his assumption of cursing him out for question. "Because your whole face is completely red you dumbass! Your pale white like an albino, and your face is now completely red." She would say before she grabs the doc by his neck with one hand and hold a tight grip to choke him as she forces up onto his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:44 pm

"Pale white?! Well I...Actually that's right you got me there." Ryan grumbled in response to Dragoneel, it was true Ryan rarely went outside in the sunlight due to his...Other life style as the dark savior. That was a very active nightlife let's put it that way.

Only now he wouldn't be able to do that as his wrist was broken, he made a mental note that if he ever saw Dragoneel in distress he would think "That problem will just work itself out."

"Red face? How'd I get that? Unless....Oh dammit." Ryan said as he realised just what happened, now he felt really bad. Not guilt ridden, he felt like the bad joke that everyone got but him. He hung his head down in complete embarrassment. That medication of his must have given him some sort of skin condition, maybe an allergic reaction.

"Hey Ryan what's wrong?" Erica asked him.

"..........Go do something you normally do Erica. Shouldn't you be rooting for the Doctor or something?" Ryan said without even lifting his head, he can imagine this is never gonna be let down. He felt very stupid.

"Oh yeah you're right! Mr G!" she said.

Meanwhile Mr John was getting the proverbial and literal shit beaten out of him. The belly fist made him give out a sort of funny deflating noise, like a balloon losing it's air.

The stomp on the head made him yelp in pain as the boot his his forehead, he's still been through worse though. Like the time in San Francisco when he fought a big American boxer in a bar brawl. Yes it reminded him of the beer bottle over the head, but back then he returned the favour but here not so much.

But if the Doctor had to compare to the worst amount of pain he's had he'd most likely put this in 3rd place. But he knew when you walk into that ring you take risks and injury can happen at any time.

Then when Dragoneel lifted him by one hand he said "Not bad, almost as good as that wrestling team I was with back at college." as he fought for air, now Mr John was an optimist at his heart. But even he had to admit this didn't look very good.

But he would fight on, he made a vow to his best friend that he'd be there for that friend's daughter. That's why he competed in order to get her a decent life, and he'd be dammed if Dragoneel was gonna stop him here. If he fought well enough there was still a chance he could get some takings from the fight.

John thought of what he could do, he decided to wait for what Dragoneel had in mind. Then try his best to counter.
He hoped he could, the team's had a bit of bad luck over this match and he hoped lady luck got a thing for him soon.

Back to top Go down

Team Mental vs the Dragon Sisters - Page 4 Empty Re: Team Mental vs the Dragon Sisters (Cancelled)

Post by Cy_Man Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:05 pm

[align=center:1l4njsdd]As of right now, this match is:[/align:1l4njsdd]
[align=center:1l4njsdd][size=200:1l4njsdd]Cancelled[/align:1l4njsdd]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4