by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, MacbookAir

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No DQ match! Dark Savior vs Black Cougra!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

No DQ match! Dark Savior vs Black Cougra! - Page 2 Empty Re: No DQ match! Dark Savior vs Black Cougra!

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:57 pm

The savior grunted heavily as his elbow banged on the floor, his staff slid out the ring with the dark savior clicking his tongue.

Ryan would roll so and get up so that he was facing Cougra, then he'd try to get near her for an Irish whip into a corner on the other side of the ring.

Back to top Go down

No DQ match! Dark Savior vs Black Cougra! - Page 2 Empty Re: No DQ match! Dark Savior vs Black Cougra!

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:26 am

Cougra didn't expect Ryan to be this fast in recovering from that missed elbow drop. She was soon grabbed and thrown to the farther corner at the other side of the ring. "GAHH!" she cried out as her back hit against the turnbuckle. She moaned in pain as she rubbed her back in pain and tried to see where Ryan was. Cougra had to keep her focus on her opponent or she'll get hit hard again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:26 pm

The savior had taken Cougra by surprise with his quick recovery, his endurance was known to be near supernatural. He could take wounds that would incapacitate normal men.

With his foe now in the corner he would start to mount an offense here, with a fast start he sprinted towards Cougra. While doing so he alternated where he was, quickly dashing to the left and to the right. Once he was near enough he'd leap forward with both knees aimed at the face of Cougra, if she was hit with this the savior would bring her down with him to turn the position into a double knee facebreaker. This move was known as the plunge into darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:30 am

Though in pain, Cougra had to keep watch on Ryan as he was dashing left and right. In the end, she knew that the attack would be devastating. When he was close, she attempted to side step and avoid the knees aimed at her face. If this worked, she would try to keep her distance from Ryan.

If it doesn't work, she'll be in a world of hurt.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:57 am

The savior's eyes went wide as his knees landed on the turnbuckle, Cougra had gotten out in time!

Dark savior quickly used his momentum to ensure that he landed on the apron, he'd pull back on the ropes and lunge forward. To tackle Cougra to the ground, if he missed then he'd roll forward and turn to face her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:15 am

Cougra tried to run away from Ryan, but somehow he managed to catch up to her fast enough. "OOF!!" She grunted as she got tackled to the mat with a thud. "NNGH! Get off of me!!" Cougra cried out as she tried to push her opponent away with her own hands and bare feet. Hopefully she can get more time to back away.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:55 pm

The dark savior was hit by one of Cougra's feet right on the head. He grunted as he got off her, a bit of his mask had fallen off, exposing the right side of his forehead.

He decided that since Cougra was trying to buy herself some time he should take advantage of this. The savior quickly slid out the ring and went around it, he found his staff. Now Ryan would try and get back in the ring before Cougra could take a shot at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:08 am

As Cougra backed away, she was observing Ryan going out of the ring to get his staff. She knew this could be real trouble so she had to be on guard. "I don't care about your toys, I'm still going to shred you either way."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:43 am

The savior said nothing in response to Cougra, he wasn't one to talk snark with his foes.
He thought about what he could do now, just then a grin emerged under his mask.

Ryan moved his left hand towards his belt, which contained his tools.
He chose his gadget slowly, to try and build tension and un-nerve Cougra.
The dark savior chose a blue egg, filled with small steel marbles.
Then he pretended to hesitate, he then placed it back into it's spot.

Ryan would then retract his staff and raise his fists "Something is odd.....Why has she not taken the first chance she has to fight dirty?" he thought.

Dark savior would rush forward, intent on hitting Cougra in the chest with a palm strike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:09 am

Cougra watched as Ryan was reaching for his tools and she smirked in already having a need to be mischievous. Seeing the staff and him charging, she would attempt to sidestep from the palm strike. If this worked, she would grab onto the arm and give him a knee below his belt to show that she can dirty too.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next