Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt - Page 7 Empty Re: Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:52 pm

"Naaahyhhaaanngghhh!" Wells moaned when Axelle spoke. "Wexelle Quolt can be no more! Submit! I'm... haaaaangh ughh! the one true... clone..." Wells said stuttering as she flopped and rolled back and forth from the trib position. She couldn't stand the pleasure surging through her body as her hips wiggled and their pussies kissed sloppily. She was getting close to orgasming and she didn't know how much longer she could hold out. Maybe Wells was the clone? Maybe she needed to die and submit to the one true Wexelle Quolt?

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:50 am

Axelle’️s attempts at getting away from Wells were fruitless. Whatever she did, the other kawaii girl kept their two pussies locked together in a sloppy, humiliating kiss. Axelle’️s face was permanently a bright cherry red. The French girl realized that she was not going to get out of this. She just had to beat Wells at her own weirdly erotic game if she wanted to get out of this ring with a victory.

“No…I…will not be submitting!” Axelle insisted as they rocked back and forth. Defiantly, she would thrust her hips forward, no longer trying to separate their crotches, but now bringing them into even closer, wetter contact. If she had to, she would make Wells cum. Anything for her first AFW win. “If only one of us can walk out of here…that is me!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:53 pm

Wells quivered and moaned loudly when she felt Axelle fight her back and begin to rock her own hips. Their pussies kissed aggressively and Wells couldn't handle the surge in her loins. "Haaannghh!"

"No!" She shouted as she tried to rock faster than Axelle, the loud slurping noises increasing as well. "Ughnngh... I... I faced off against a lusty succubus, I'm not losing to a stupid, yet beautiful clone!"" She groaned, trying to encourage herself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:18 am

“Nnnnnngh!” Axelle moaned, pounding a fist against the mat and squeezing her eyes shut as Wells began rocking even faster, pounding pussies harder and harder. They were both wet enough, now, that the rhythmic slurping sound that their sexes made when they kissed was audible in the first couple of rows of the audience, and all of those perverts seemed to just be eating this up. What had been billed as a pretty standard kawaii fight had inexplicably become a down-and-dirty contest for sexual supremacy.

“You’️re the clone!” Axelle insisted, almost delirious now as she, too, began thrusting her hips forward faster and faster, trying to overwhelm Wells. “J-just give up before I make you squirt in front of all of these thousands of people!”

And before I squirt in front of all these people, Axelle added to herself, hoping that she could hold out long enough against the powerful sensations she was feeling in her loins.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:57 am

"Ugghuoouagghh!" Wells made what sounded like a gurgling noise as her cheeks flared to new heights of redness. "I... didn't think you would be this good." Wells sputtered, drooling on herself as she was lost in a haze of confusion and pleasure. "I... have some hugghnngh... truicks though... even if... we're the same... our lives aren't! There's .. no way you were ... ahghgiunghnagh... tainted by a lusty succubus like me! Submit! Give in! If I squirt in front og... aaahnnngghan all these people... then I win... clone. She huffed as she squirmed in the sloppy kiss that was also starting to form a little puddle between their legs. Wells didn't know if it was because of her or Axelle but she didn't care. Everything was a blur.

Everything except the little wiggling things in front og her. They were Axell's toes that stuck out but Wells barely even knew. She opened her mouth and leaned forward. "Ohm." She said as she pulled the foot forward into her mouth and began to suckle on the toes, licking them and nibbling on them as she snorted through her nose.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:01 am

Axelle was hardly more lucid than her opponent. Her head lolled first to one side, and then to the other, a little stream of drool trickling down her chin from the corner of her mouth as the long, drawn-out tribbing session began to exhaust her beyond the limit of consciousness. “I…don’️t care…what weird stuff you’️ve done before! I’️m still…just…better, even at stuff like…like this!” the French girl cried out, as the juices their pussies produced began to form a veritable puddle on the mat. At the same time, she felt Wells’️s mouth descend on her toes, sucking them, licking them, eliciting a loud cry of surprise and arousal from the French girl.

“Nnaaoo!” she whined, immediately looking for revenge. She would crane her neck forward, and capture Wells’️s cute little toes in her mouth, intending to do to her zany pink-haired foe whatever the girl did to her. She wanted Wells to feel exactly what she felt. Axelle was going to prove herself to possess greater endurance!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:21 am

Wells snickered as she suckled on Axelle's toes, though her giggling was interrupted often by squeals and moans of pleasure. Her pussy was so soaked and she was blinded by waves of delusional pleasure. It was hard for her to even fathom the world outside of trying to crush her clone in this daring sexual competition.

"Ughhooogugh..." Wells drooled all over Axelle's foot when she felt her own toes beign licked. "Unnghaaanngh!" She groaned, trying to find the words and only able to squeeze her thighs together and moan as she tried again.

"Y-you w-would... just copy... CLOOoaooohhhnegh!" Wells shut her eyes tight and grabbed into Axelle's legs and tried to slap her sex as hard as she could against the girl's womanhood as she could with hard thrusts. "C-Cum, dammit!" Wells gralwed in frustration. "I hnnnghaagh! KNOW you're close! I'M close so just d... haghngh it!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:35 am

“I…need…to copy y-you…because…what is a better w-way…to defeat a clone, huh!?” Axelle retorted, before taking Wells’️s toes in her mouth again, sucking on them with wild abandon, as if she were trying to squeeze delicious juices out of them. She would come up for air every few seconds, throwing a few delirious retorts back at Wells whenever she did.

“You cum!” she insisted. “You’️re…so sloppy! So wet! I can feel…ngaah…all your juices! Clone! Cum!”

She would thrust her hips forward, slamming her crotch hard into the crotch of the other pink-haired girl. It was a pleasurable contest—one that severed pretty much every tie Axelle had to reality, as her whole mind refocused itself upon Wells, and Wells alone. Unfortunately, the contest would end soon, one way or the other—Axelle knew she would not last too much longer. She could only hope that Wells would cum first!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:03 am

"No, you!" Wells gasped back as she ground Axelle with all her tiny might. "I... You're already c-cumming hah.. hah..." She moaned. Wells was delirious. For all she knew, SHE had already came and was just imagining the entire match. Or maybe she was dreaming. She had fought clones in her dreams before, hasn't she? Just like when she was captured by a lusty succubus. That she-demon had really worked her over into a frothing puddle of delight. Wells gasped again, her pussy was practically oozing out of itself with how much fluid was mixing between her and her clone. She wasn't even sure if she was speaking anymore. Maybe she was speaking in her head and then was just howling like a wolf to the arena. To her clone Axelle.

"Uwaaahahahahahannnnnghyaaghhoounfh." She spurtled as something began to flood from her pussy. The dam broke and the juices released in a torrent upon Axelle's pussy. She was so overcome with erotic pleasure that she couldn't even tell what was going on anymore as a puddle of drool poured from her mouth as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:13 am

“Ngyaaah! No! No!” Axelle screamed, totally lost now in the vast ocean of pleasure, swept away into its vast expanse by the powerful waves of ecstasy which even now were crashing upon the shores of her young womanhood. “You…you’️re…baah!” She couldn’️t think coherently enough to speak in English, or even in French. Her mouth just spewed a stream of meaningless moaned syllables, hardly audible over the wet slapping of her sex against Wells’️s as the two continued to drive each other towards orgasm. Axelle held out for as long as she could, desperate to come out on top in this cute collision of kawaii crotches, but, finally, she couldn’️t keep herself from cumming any longer.

“Ooaaaayahwaaaah!” Axelle cried out, juices flooding out of her pussy to mix with Wells’️s, the thoroughly mixed products of their sexual encounter forming a large puddle on the mat between them and beneath them. Axelle kept grinding her pussy against her fellow pink-haired wrestler’️s until her orgasm finally subsided, at which point the French girl let out one last exhausted groan and flopped backwards, laying down in the sticky mixture of their love juices, panting heavily.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next