Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt - Page 8 Empty Re: Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:33 pm

Wells was matted against the wall after her epic orgasm. Well, what she thought was an epic orgasm. Her body twitched, still pressed tightly against Axelle as the two girl's pussies still kissed and salivated on one another. She just panted roughly and stared up at the dazing lights. She barely knew where she was until she saw a figure looming over her.

"Uunngh..." She groaned. "M-Mommy?" She muttered. "Alien mommy?" She questioned before the figure raised their hands in the air.

"One!"

Wells didn't realize it but both girls were down and not moving and the ref was doing her duty to start the ten count.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:08 am

Axelle had not been ready for the match to get sexual like that. She had never really had a sexfight before, and the intensity of it came as an absolute shock to the French girl. She was down for the count, still conscious but honestly barely there, her eyelids sitting half-open lazily, each of her four limbs limply spread against the mat, her lower body glued to that of her opponent by a generous coating of their mixed juices.

Far off in the distance, it seemed, the referee was counting someone out. Axelle didn’️t know whether it was herself or whether it was Wells, but, right now, she didn’️t have the energy to try to get back in the game even if she did know what was going on.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:58 am

Wells just panted as she stared up at the arena lights. Her body from the was down felt tingly, especially around the crotch area. She was still pretty sure that she was still leaking juices and she thought she might have even orgasmed again once or twice in the time the ref was still counting. She could barely hear the numbers and didn't really care. All she started thinking about was Axelle. That might have been the best orgasm she ever had. Even better than the one she had from the lusty succubus.

"H-Hey..." She said in moaning mutter. "I... I might be the clone." She said. "B-But... I don't want to go to the DNA Reclamation Facility. Ughn."

Wells head drooped and she closed her eyes. The ref had easily made it to a ten count and waved the fight, calling it a draw even as Wells and Axelle's pussies continued their slimy kiss.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Axelle tried hard to focus on what was going on around her, but she couldn’️t do more than wiggle her tired body. The orgasm that Wells had forced from her had sapped basically all of her energy, and now all she could do was lay there and wait to see what became of the match. The referee’️s count was audible to the French girl, but it seemed muffled and distant.

Then, Axelle heard her fellow pink-haired wrestler saying something. She tried to lift her head to listen to what the girl had to say. She could just barely make it out through the dull haze which clouded all of her senses. “I…don’️t want you to go to the DNA…DNA Reclamation Facility,” Axelle assured her opponent. “But…actually…I think I could be the clone. So…just in case, I think neither of us should go there…”

The referee’️s count finished, the match was called a draw, and the bell rang. Axelle was still too spent to move, and she would lay her head back down, keeping her wet pussy pressed against Wells’️s.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:29 pm

Wells just panted as the bell chimed. she was going to have to be pulled off of Axelle. She knew that for sure. But the fellow pinky's words made her eyes widened. "Oh... Axelle..." She whispered and turned her head. "You're right!" She said, her cheek mashed against the ground as she panted and drooled. "What's important is that Wexelle Quolt survives! Having my clone destroyed would feel like someone tiger uppercutted my crotch." She didn't want that at all!

"But... they are going to want to destroy ONE of us. We'll just have to escape and... " Wells stopped. "I'm... after a nap." She said and turned her body. "goodnight, clone." She said, yawned big and closed her eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:42 pm

Axelle nodded her head tiredly as Wells seemed to agree with her about this whole clone business. In the back of her mind, the French girl still knew that it wasn’️t a real issue, and they weren’️t really clones of each other—but Wells had been so insistent on that possibility as the match wore on that Axelle had actually almost started to believe it. She frowned as she heard that the DNA Reclamation officers would be coming after them.

“Yes…we need to both survive…and both escape…” Axelle agreed with her opponent. She was going to say more, but she heard the change in her fellow pink-haired girl’️s breathing as the girl went to sleep. Axelle closed her own eyes and took a deep breath. She was tired. She might just go to sleep right there along with her opponent, their wet pussies still locked together…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:55 am

It's a Draw!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina