Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt - Page 2 Empty Re: Wells Quinn Vs. Axelle Holt

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:39 pm

"diiiiid I?" Wells said, grinning at Axelle. She was oblivious to Axelle's embarrassment as she watched the girl coyly. She raised an eyebrow while Axelle seemed to think over some things. Maybe she was really taking Wells' advice to heart? Or maybe her strong suit just wasn't thinking. Wells had that issue sometimes.

Wells eyed Axelle and watched as she timidly scooted forward and kissed her fellow pink haired sister on the cheek. Wells turned her head and grinned, giving Axelle a full canvas for the smooch. It was no big deal, she'd gotten more serious smooches from overzealous aunts in her day.

"Wells Quinn!" She said and grabbed Axelle's cheeks. "Isn't it supposed to be like this?" She said and kissed one of Axelle's cheeks and then the other. "Mwah! mwah!"

Wells then hopped back and lifted up her hands like an olde tyme boxer.

"ANDNOWWEMUSTFIGHT!"

She said as the bell clanged on cue. "Raaaawr!" Wells bellowed cutely and threw herself at Axelle, trying to grab hold of the girl's waist and hold her in place.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Axelle’️s already rosy cheeks would redden even more as Wells grabbed them and gave each a big, exaggerated kiss. This was not at all what she had expected out of her first match at AFW. She would have called it a farce, if she hadn’️t been enjoying it so much.

“Wells Quinn,” she repeated, slowly, as if tasting the other girl’️s name on her tongue. “That’️s a strange name, but a very cute one. I think it suits you.”

She smiled, and went to put a hand on the other pink-haired girl’️s shoulder, but Wells suddenly sprang up and hopped backwards. Axelle would get to her feet, following Wells’️s lead, but was still caught unprepared when the bell rang and Wells immediately went on the attack, capturing Axelle with a tight hug around the waist. “Ungh!” the French girl gasped, wiggling in Wells’️s hold. “Did you…do all of that just to distract me?” she asked, with a little smile.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:02 pm

"Mwahahahaha!" Wells cackled as she held onto Axelle tightly. "I didn't! But now that you are distracted, prepare for my most fiercest devistating attack of ever!" Wells slid one hand down to grip Axelle's butt firmly and hold her in place while the other danced lightly up and down Axelle's side with gentle fingers.

"Tickle attack! Ahahaha! You only have two choices! Give up or pee yourself!" Wells then looked up at Axelle. "Don't do the second thing though! It's not very ladylike!" She whispered as if she was giving Axelle advice.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Axelle couldn’️t help but smile as her manic opponent held onto her and laughed wickedly. Wells had played her like a violin, and now Axelle was in a decidedly inferior position, right off the bat. The girl might be a little crazy, but she sure was smart, too. “Most fiercest devastating attack of ever?” Axelle repeated, once again a little uncertain of what exactly the girl meant. This time, though, she was almost certain that it was Wells’️s phrasing which was the problem, and not her understanding of the English language.

She would soon learn exactly what Wells meant, however, when the other pink-haired girl would move one hand down to grab her butt and slide the other around to her side. “Gugh!” Axelle gasped, as she was held tightly in her opponent’️s grasp. Then, Wells’️s fingers began dancing lightly up and down her side. Axelle breathed in sharply, then froze, trying to keep herself from laughing. She would only last a few seconds, however, before she couldn’️t help but let the giggles bubble up and spill out of her mouth in a loud, raucous stream.

“H-heh heh!” she laughed, looking at Wells with teary eyes. “I…d-don’️t, heh, care about being ladylike! Ha ha, I’️m a wrestler, heh, after all…but I think, h-heh heh heh, I think I have more than just the two options!”

Axelle would reach one arm up and around the back of Wells’️s neck, trying to force the girl down into a headlock and hopefully stop the tickle torture. Then, Axelle would wrap her other arm around Wells’️s waist, and, unless the other girl stopped her, she would try to lift Wells up and toss her backwards, trying to throw her down onto the mat on her back.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:51 pm

Wells gasped when her head was tightly clamped down. She stopped the tickling but tried to tug onto Axell's tights to try and pull herself free, not realizing she could be giving the pink haired Frenchie quite the wedgie. But she wasn't able to totally pull free and Axelle was so much bigger than Wells, that she could easily be pulled into the awkward kawaii suplex.

She made sure she held on tight and pulled with both hands on Axelle's tights until she crashed against the mat where she laid dazed and groaning in pain.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:11 pm

“Eep!” Axelle gasped, a little unnerved by the tugging on her leotard. Wells probably didn’️t intend to, but she was giving Axelle quite the wedgie, something that the French girl was not quite accustomed to. The feeling was a strange one, as the stretchy blue spandex was pulled painfully upwards, revealing her rather pale butt cheeks to the audience.

Still, she managed to follow through with the awkward suplex, tossing Wells down hard onto the mat, managing to force the girl to release her tight costume—but not before she had given the entire arena a generous glimpse at her pasty hindquarters. Axelle’️s face once again turned a deep red as she realized how exposed she had been for a second. As subtly as she could, she would pull the material back into its proper position, shielding her decency.

Then, she looked down at the groaning Wells. Axelle crossed her arms in front of her small chest and stuck out her lips poutily. “T’️es folle,” she said. “You’️re crazy. What am I going to do with you?”

Not waiting for an answer, Axelle would step between Wells’️s legs, grab one, spin around, and tuck the other below it. If she managed to do all of that, she would then fall backwards to lock Wells into the figure four leglock.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:09 am

Wells blinked away the bright arena lights that flashed in her vision and tilted her head to see Axelle pulling lycra out of her butt. Her cheeks flushed but it was kind of funny how she did it. Wells laughed and slowly began to sit up until her fellow pink hair loomed over her.

Wells rubbed the back of her head when she heard Axelle's words. She opened her mouth and the tiny O her lips formed widened when Axelle fell into a figure four. "OHMIGODTHATHURTS!" She screamed and pounded the mat.

"Why are you a cyborg ninja!?" She said as she clawed at the mat. "Everyone knows you're supposed to wait until the match is over to use this kind of move!" She said as she tried her best to fight through the pain.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:32 am

Axelle would keep Wells locked tightly in the figure four leglock, listening to the girl’️s complaints with confusion. “Cyborg ninja?” she repeated, not entirely sure what her fellow pink-haired wrestler was trying to imply with that turn of phrase. “What are you talking about? And, uh, not just about the ninja thing, but about waiting until the match is over to perform such a move. I don’️t really understand what you mean, Wells.”

Keeping up the pressure on Wells’️s legs, Axelle couldn’️t help but be a little pained by her opponent’️s wounded cries, instantly beginning to miss the girl’️s kooky, happy-go-lucky demeanor from before the match had begun. “Wells, if it hurts that badly, you might just submit,” she suggested gently, patting the girl’️s ankle. “There’️s not much else you can do, because I don’️t intend to let go of your leg anytime soon.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:37 pm

"Oooooh!?" Wells tried to speak while she was in pain. "There's nothing I can do!?" She squealed. "What if you're too busy peeing your pants, HUH!?" She said. She had gotten a devious idea from her earlier devious plan. Axelle was a foolish girl who did not wear wrestling boots. Wells licked one of her fingers and then tried tickling Holt's little toes with her hand. It seemed to work last time. Why not now? It's not like she was going to drag Axelle to the ropes anyway. She was so tiny!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:21 am

Axelle shook her head, giving Wells a solemn, very serious look as the girl repeated her. “Nothing,” she confirmed. “So why don’️t you—h-hey, wait!”

Axelle had been talking over her opponent, figuring that the girl would just be grunting and cursing in pain, but she heard what Wells had said, and it did not sound good for her—not at all. Before she could even weigh her options, Axelle felt a wet little finger wiggling across her woefully unprotected toes, eliciting a series of loud, frantic chuckles from her. “Heh heh, stop it! Stop!” she demanded, her leglock loosening as she tried to get her feet away from her pink-haired peer. Knowing that she could not keep the hold locked on without offering up her feet for further tickle torture, however, Axelle reluctantly let go of Wells’️s leg and scooted backwards, trying to get away from the girl’️s torturous fingers.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next