by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rick Vicki: Going Down (Complete)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rick Vicki: Going Down (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Rick Vicki: Going Down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:00 pm

Whilst Vicki was bending doubled over Rick would give Vicki a little breather whilst in pain and then apply a standing scissor headlock. Whilst applying the headlock he was waiting to see if Vicki would try to attempt to break it or maybe mount her own offensive.

If the scissors is broken somehow then Rick would regroup and attempt a take down maneuver to get her on the floor. If it isn't broken then more pressure would be applied.

Back to top Go down

Rick Vicki: Going Down (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Vicki: Going Down

Post by LadyJobba Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:56 am

"NNNGH!!!" Vicki cried out as she felt Rick putting her in a standing scissor lock. She would grunt as she tried to resist the pain and weight of his body for she had to find a way to get him off. So she attempted to spin and toss Rick aside, hoping he would get off.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:47 am

Rick was not expecting this gorgeous woman to do anything so he was shocked when Vicki tossed him aside. "Very good. I wasn't expecting that from someone as beautiful as yourself" he said as he backed off and getting ready for a takedown.

Rick then decided to mount a charge, trying not to give her a breather, and as he approached the beautiful jobba he would slide under her, hitting her ankles. If this worked then Vicki would fall over onto her front, hitting her breasts and face on the floor.

Last edited by 12031 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:07 am

"Neither would I see that in a man as handsome as yourself," said Vicki with flirting and seductive eyes. "Tell you what. If you beat me, perhaps you can take me on a date. If I win, well I'll just have some fun with you." She would then get back in her fighting stance as Rick was getting ready for a charge.

She too would charge and tried to punch at him before he slides and trips her to the mat.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Rick loved it when Vicki was flirty and seductive in anyway! And blushed when he was told he was handsome. Rick said in response to her fantastic offer "I like the thought of having you as my sexy girlfriend. Or do I want you to have your way with me? Well if I'm your boyfriend then both can happen. I accept" he said smiling. "Prepare to lose and be my beautiful girlfriend"

As Rick charged he saw Vicki coming at him and anticipated a punch or kick. So instead he bent backwards and slide underneath sooner than normal to catch her off guard. He slides underneath Vicki taking her ankles out and she land breast and face first onto the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Vicki was coming in for a punch, but she was taken by surprise when Rick bent backwards and slid underneath her. "Hey, what the-!! WOOAAHH!" Her ankles were then grabbed and she fell on her frontside hard. "OOF!" But to try and make up for it, she tried to kick at Rick while he was still on the ground before trying to stand up.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Rick just got a little kick on his shoulders but only just enough to push him that bit further. He quickly turned around and stood up to capitalise on his maneuver. He ran towards Vicki, hoping that she wouldn't be as quick as him otherwise he would be in trouble.

Rick then stood on her legs to ensure she wouldn't go anywhere saying "How do your legs feels my beautiful girl?". He then proceeded to put her in a camel clutch, wrenching on her back. He then said "I want you to be my girlfriend please!"

Last edited by 12031 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:19 am

"NNNGH! Thy feel fine, thank you. Now, don't pull so hard!" Vicki was now struggling to resist the pain as her chin was pulled back and her neck and lower back were feeling the pressure. Her legs and bare feet were kicking as she tried to make Rick release his hold.

In case Rick has forgotten, this is a hentai match and he is free to take advantage of the beautiful jobber girl. Her two main features are her breasts and bare feet, but she can only hope he won't get the idea.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:48 am

"Don't worry my beautiful Vicki. Why would I hurt my soon to be girlfriend?" Rick said smiling "And seeing as you will be my girl I have no troubles doing this" As he reached for her sweet plump breasts and started to rub and caress them, whilst still applying pressure with the camel clutch.

Last edited by 12031 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:42 am

"AAH!!" Vicki gasped when her breasts were grabbe while the camel clutch was still going. "NNGH, you don't need to be so rough on me..." She would try to reach up and make his hands get away from her breasts.

The worst case scenario to be in for her would be if Rick would go deeper and suck on her breasts.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Rick Vicki: Going Down (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rick Vicki: Going Down (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next