» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests

CrashTestDumbass, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rick Vicki: Going Down (Complete)

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rick Vicki: Going Down (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Rick Vicki: Going Down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Rick knew Vicki was bluffing by the moans he got from the licking of her feet. "Are you sure they're not sensitive my love?" Teasing her whilst twisting her little toes. He continued to squeeze his muscular thighs around her head. He would continue to lick her feet but now twist the toes of the other feet, bending them.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:17 am

"Ungh, I'm sure, I'm sure! Please stop that! OWW!! You're hurting my toes! STOP!" Vicki was having a hard time trying to breathe as Rick was licking her feet and torturing her toes at the same time. Her toes felt like they were getting on fire with pain and tears slowly filled her eyes as this was happening. If this continues, then she would submit.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Rick was enjoying Vicki complaining about her feet so he continued to play and punish her feet by twisting her toes and feet. Strangely Rick was getting nicely turned on by her moans.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:23 am

"NOOOOO!!!" Vicki screamed out as she felt Rick twisting her feet and toes to put her under more pressure than ever. The pain made a few tears leak from her eyes as she begged, "Please! Please...you're hurting my feet...you're hurting my toes...Let me go, please! I'll do anything!" Her hand slowly raised up as if ready to tap out.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:24 am

"Hmmmmm, really my dear Vicki?" Rick said teasingly. He continued to twist her toes on her right foot but then deciding to take this one step further he wrapped his lips around her little toe gently sucking it until he ....................

Bit down on it!

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:37 am

Vicki would moan in pain as Rick continued to twist her weak bare toes. Tears slowly streamed from her eyes as she tried to reach for the ropes that were apparently far and knew that she'd be done soon. She suddenly gasped when her pinky toe was sucked on and moaned under the pleasure. But soon, she felt Rick's teeth slowly coming in. "Wait...Rick, what are you-AHHHHHHHH!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!" Vicki felt her pinky toe snap under her opponent's teeth and it was enough to make her tap her hand out on the mat and cry out, "AHHHH!!! I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP! PLEASE STOOP! YOU BROKE MY TOOOOHOHOHOOOEEE!!!"

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:18 am

"Oh you give up?" Rick said as he released her toes and got up. He then was announced winner by the ref who lifted his hand up as the crowd cheered. After everything had calmed down he went over to Vicki and offered his hand to try and help her up.

If she couldn't stand then he would lift her up in his muscular arms and carry her out of the ring.

Last edited by 12031 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:30 pm

Vicki sniffed and choked a little on her sobs as she curled up into a ball and held her sore hurting toes. "Owie, owie, owie..." she muttered as more tears streamed from her eyes. She would then look up and saw Rick offering a hand to help her up. She would take it, but she felt unable to stand since her toes were hurt pretty badly.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Rick would lift Vicki up but notice that she could not put any weight on that leg. Instead lifted her up with muscular arms and walk out of the arena. Watching her sob he said "I am sorry gorgeous about what I did to your toe but I must have you as my girl because you are so damn beautiful! If you want I can take you back to mine or yours and will give that toe of yours a gentle rub." He then walked out with Vicki in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:06 am

Vicki would groan softly as she was being lifted by Rick's muscular arms. Wiping her tears and sniffing, she replied, "It's okay, Rick...but you would do that for me?" She would blush in the thought of herself being Rick's girl and she has to admit that he is very handsome. Leaning to his chest and still holding her pinky toe, she then added, "I would love that, Ricky...You can take me back to my room and I would enjoy you making my feet feel better..."

Vicki slowly raised her head up and tried using her free arm to pull herself up to try and kiss him on the cheek for being so sweet.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Rick Vicki: Going Down (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Rick Vicki: Going Down (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next