by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Janet and Heather's Sexy Funtime Hour

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Janet and Heather's Sexy Funtime Hour - Page 3 Empty Re: Janet and Heather's Sexy Funtime Hour

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Heather blushed bright red again. Janet couldn’️t help but smirk. Even though she was almost a different person outside of the ring, Heather was always easy to embarrass, no matter where she was. Her reaction, though, was very different. Rather than indignation and annoyance, she answered Janet’️s question truthfully, and the Native American girl appreciated that. It made her job as mistress much easier, since she could get a sense of what sort of activities would maximize the fun the two of them had together.

“You don’️t need to be so embarrassed!” Janet said, grabbing Heather’️s chin and turning the veteran’️s head so that their eyes met again. “I’️m the same way—of course, you probably gathered that already. I figure it would be a lot of fun for both of us, then, if we do a little smothering tonight. Take turns riding each other’️s faces.”

“Speaking of fun,” she continued, her voice growing a little quieter, perhaps even a touch conspiratorial, “I have another question. And you’️ll probably be embarrassed, but I’️m going to ask it anyway: what’️s your dirtiest sexual fantasy?” She smiled. “Something secret. Maybe something you haven’️t even let Natasha know you want to do. Whatever it is, I’️ll do it with—or to—you.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Janet and Heather's Sexy Funtime Hour - Page 3 Empty Re: Janet and Heather's Sexy Funtime Hour

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:11 pm

"Ah.." Heather blinks a couple times as Janet would grab her chin and turning her to face her. She would stare back into her eyes as she would hear the rest of her words, causing her to nod a little. "Y-you're right..s-sorry." She let out, still shuffling around a bit though even with saying that as she tried her best to calm herself down.

"D..dirtiest sexual fantasy???" Heather let out, blushing deeper than ever. She was fishing for the words to say to that one, the girl effectively embarrassing her to almost her peak. "Ah..well..I d-don't think I have..much anything l-like that..I-I mean.." She bit her lip, her eyes darting around.

"W..I mean...th-the only thing...I can think of..I..just..I like to be....c-completely dominated and forced by another girl...roughly...mostly to worship" She let out, her face a complete red, in disbelief in what she was saying

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Janet smirked. She should have figured that that would be the purple-haired girl’️s greatest sexual fantasy. A strong, respected, dangerous wrestler like Heather Sunderland would no doubt be a quiet, submissive little slave at heart. It was the sort of coincidence that seemed unexplainably frequent in the fetish wrestling community.

“Well,” the Lakota girl began, licking her lips, “if you’️re a good little slave and do what I say—and, trust me, what I ask you to do will be pleasurable for both of us—then, later tonight, I’️ll dominate you, just as you like. And I’️ll be sure to make it nice and rough.” She would reach out and run her hand down Heather’️s cheek, noting how red the veteran’️s face was compared to her own tan skin. “Before that, though…do you want something more to drink?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Heather listened to all that Janet was saying, taking it all in as she would run her hand down her cheek, making it so that blush on her face wasn't going away any time soon. She would simply nod her head in embarrassment, agreeing with her words before she would ask her that next question. "S..something more to drink?" She let out, shuffling around and thinking about it.

"Well I mean...Wh-whatever you think is good." She let out, nodding her head, looking away. She was ready to be fully obedient to the girl for the terms of their agreement in the match.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:31 pm

Heather seemed committed to abiding by the terms of the agreement they had made during their match, and Janet appreciated the girl’️s honest demeanor. A lot of other girls in her situation would try to get out of their responsibilities in some way, or maybe even actively fight against their new mistress. Heather wasn’️t like that. She was such a sweetie!

“It’️ll be a lot of fun,” Janet promised quietly, leaning in and giving Heather another quick kiss. She really enjoyed doing that. Heather seemed so innocent, and even this sort of light, simple fooling around felt much more dirty and sexy to Janet when the girl she was doing it with was so easily flustered. “Now,” the Lakota said, getting to her feet and grabbing both of their glasses, “I could get us some more juice, or I could break out the champagne…it’️s your call.”

She paused, then added: “Oh, and maybe it’️s about time we get a little more comfortable, huh? I’️d love to come back from the kitchen to find you in nothing but your bra and panties…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:47 am

"Haah..I-" Heather went to reply to her before she would be cut off by that next quick kiss, leaving her speechless again for another few seconds before she nodded her head. "I-I'm sure it will be." She let out, watching Janet get to her feet and grab their glasses. As much as she wanted to take her up on her offer, it was one thing that she still wasn't convinced in doing. "Ahh..I dont want to disappoint you or anything but I really..I really don't drink." She let out, shrugging a bit.

Her next words caused her to blush deeply, gulping as she would bite her lip and look away. She would wait for Janet to head to the kitchen before she would reluctantly start removing her clothes, leaving her in her black bra, black cotton panties, and purple and black striped stockings.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Janet shrugged. “Alright. More juice it is, then,” she would say, before making her way back into the kitchen. She couldn’️t help but be a little disappointed at Heather’️s lack of interest in drinking with her, but she understood it.

In the kitchen, she would pull the passion orange guava juice bottle out of the refrigerator and fill the two glasses back up to the top. She had a very brief urge to spike the juice with a little alcohol, but, ultimately, the Lakota girl didn’️t want to stoop to trickery to get it into Heather’️s system. While it would probably help the veteran relax a little, Janet was hopeful that she would be able to get Heather to relax all by herself, without the assistance of spirits.

She would be a little longer in the kitchen than her first trip, and the reason why would be made plain when she emerged, wearing a cute floral bra with matching panties, flowers on a white background dancing across her breasts, butt, and crotch. “Made a little detour through the bedroom,” she explained with a laugh, walking back over to the sofa and handing the newly-disrobed Heather her glass, admiring the veteran’️s cute black underwear as she did so. “Now this is much more comfortable, isn’️t it?” she asked, sitting back down, this time close enough to Heather that their sides pressed together.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:33 pm

Heather nods her head, feeling a little bad about turning down her request a second time, but she just didn't feel into drinking. She figured it would be fine anyways.

She bit her lip, shuffling around a bit as it was taking Janet longer than last time, Heather wondering what was going on before the girl finally appeared, Heather blushing deeply at the sight. "Hah..I-I see.." She let out at her words, unable to keep her eyes off her before Janet would come and sit by her, Heather blushing even deeper at their sides touching.

"Y-yeah! Yeah i-it is!" Heather replied a little nervously, taking a gulp of her juice, unable to control the redness on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:26 am

Janet smirked as she reentered the room with the refilled glasses of juice, noticing how Heather was staring at her. Of course, she was getting a good eyeful of Heather, as well, and even as she sat down and rubbed herself up against the purple-haired beauty, she would keep her eyes on the girl’️s now half-naked body, admiring it.

She took a sip of her juice, listening to Heather awkwardly fumble through an affirmative reply, doing her best not to chuckle and spit up some of the sweet liquid. “You are so confident in the ring,” Janet mused, setting her glass down on the table in front of them, “but you are so nervous and so awkward in private. I think that’️s kind of funny.” She turned her body towards Heather and brought both of her hands upwards, brushing them across her prisoner’️s shoulders, feeling the girl’️s light, smooth skin glide across her palms.

“It’️s pretty cute, too,” she added, with a whisper.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:17 am

Heather blushed a little more at Janet's words, caling her out on her attitude. A little nervous laugh escaped her mouth at them as she would put her glass down on the table as well. "Y-yeah well..It's alot different d-don't you think?" She responded, shuffling around a bit.

As she felt her hands brushing across her shoulders, she let out a little shudder, shivers running through her body as Janet added those next words with a whisper, embarrassing her even more as her face was quite a bit red. "Ah-haha..W-well th-thanks"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next