Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Easy Prey

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Easy Prey - Page 2 Empty Re: Easy Prey

Post by BCG Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:42 am

"Well I told you to back off, you crazy freak!" Sora shouted at the constantly approaching Succubus, halfway to panicking now. She barely bothered paying attention to any of the nonsense coming out the delusional girl's mouth. She was too busy desperately trying to think of a way out of this mess. There proved not to be nearly enough time for thinking though, as Succubus caught up to her and lashed out at her legs with her own. Sora yelped and desperately tried to pull her legs back with wide arching steps. This only caused her lose her balance however, and she ended up falling on her bare ass as painfully as Succubus had a moment earlier. The impact of the fall wasn't very kind on her sore ribs and back either. She groaned out in pain and held her sides, laying stationary on the shower room floor just long enough for Succubus to take advantage.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:06 am

Succubus pulled her legs in once she sat that she had successfully tripped the green haired spoil sport. The lil devil then swung her body around and she was quickly on her hands and knees, feeling the hard, cold tile on her knees.

Succubus licked her lips as she stalked Sora like a lame gazelle. She reached out to try and pin down Sora's ankles and keep her from wriggling away. She then began to chuckle. "We're just getting to know each other. Why are you so eager to leave?" Succubus said as she leaned in to try and run her tongue along Sora's wet calf.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:44 am

With a grunt of effort, Sora propped herself up onto her elbow while still clutching at her waist with her other hand. The wind had been knocked out of her, and for the moment she forgot just who or what it was she had been trying to get away from. It all came flying back to her quickly enough though, when she saw Succubus crawling along the tiled floor in predatory fashion, and grabbing for her ankles. Sora's eyes widened in alarm and she began trying to kick the impish girl off just as she started to lick her leg.

"I'm not interested!" she yelled, her voice coming out in more of a gasp, as she was still in the process of regaining her breath. "I don't know what kind of freaking aphrodisiacs you've been taking, but I don't! Want! Any! Part of it!" She managed to slip one ankle free, and immediately kicked Succubus in the shoulder as hard as she possibly could given her condition. She then attempted to flip over onto her belly and scramble back up to her feet to attempt to run.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:25 am

Succubus was certain she had Sora in a position to have her way with the green haired green horn. She didn't mind the kicking or the struggling, either! Whatever Sora was saying about not wanting it? Well, didn't she realize WHERE she was? Wasn't the whole POINT to rape other sexy girls? Especially juicy ones like Sora?

While Succubus contemplated the meaning of life, she was kicked int he shoulder for her troubles. "Ughhuh!" She grunted and was forced to let go of Sora as she watched the girl try and scramble away on the cold, unforgiving shower tile.

Succubus clicked her tongue and hurled herself at Sora while she tried to scramble away, looking to hook her ankle with an arm and bring her back down tot he tile in a much harsher manner than before. "You say you don't like it, but if you just laid there and took it, it'd already be over!" She said with a snicker. "Clearly you're having a good time. How hard is your lil clitty? I bet it's pokin out a bit! mmmhmmm!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:03 am

Sora was barely up to one foot when she felt Succubus hooking her leg and bringing her crashing back to the tiled floor. She ended up smacking her head against it this time, thankfully not hard enough to give her a concussion, but enough to momentarily daze her. She slowly lifted her head with a pained expression. Succubus' voice came across as a faint echo as the young rookie's hearing slowly returned, and her head cleared up only in time to hear Succubus' vulgarity.

It wasn't like Succubus was right or anything. Sora was pretty damn far from turned on. Yet being accused of that was still unsettling for her to hear, and made her feel sick to her stomach. Sora grimaced and shook the cobwebs from her head. "Kiss my ass, you pervert!" she snapped hostilely at Succubus, and rose to her knees to attempt to kick Succubus again, like a horse bucking a predator with it's hind leg.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:09 am

Succubus laughed as Sora crashed to the ground. It was a nice tumble and looked quite painful too. This time she wasn't going to approach her so quickly. She stalked but cautiously as Sora got to her knees. She could just keep tripping her until the girl was finally dazed enough to handle. But then Sora lashed out again and this time Succubus was ready. She dipped her head tot he side and curled an arm around Sora's leg.

if she could secure a grip she would tug and try and flatten Sora against the tile with a partial leg lock. She also had quite the view of Sora's pussy and licked her lips. "Well, I have been TRYING to kiss your ass. I can lick it too, you know! I'm a diiirty bitch and I'll do things no on else would dare to." Succubus tried to wrestle Sora enough to put some pressure on the girl in a slightly painful way while she maneuvered to sit down on Sora's other leg and really pin her to the tile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:36 am

Sora let out a startled cry when her kick not only missed, but she found herself suddenly being put into a leg lock and flattened against the floor. She desperately tried to at least get back to her knees, literally clawing at the tiles with her fingers. Every time she managed to get some leeway however, she ended up slipping right back onto her belly and face as Succubus pulled her back just a few inches more. She turned pale when she heard Succubus' word, realizing just how dire her situation was really becoming.

"H-Hey... hold on. I'm serious here, I'm not into this crap! Just go find some els-AAAHN!!" She suddenly let out a pained scream when Succubus sat onto her other leg and began applying pressure to the loosely applied leg lock. Her pained reaction would probably be surprising to the devilish girl, but the fact was Sora just couldn't handle her body being contorted right now. After being being twisted like a bow tie in her match earlier that night, even a lightly applied leg lock felt like hell to her. "Ughn!! Shit!" Sora seethed through gritted teeth, tears of pain welling up in her eyes. "Let go of me, damn it!! I'm going to bust your sick little head open, I swear!!"

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:35 am

"Ehehehe." Succubus giggled as she tormented Sora. Now that she had her in the leg lock, she thought she could pretty much have her way with the green haired girl. Her taunts, especially, were quite delicious to the feisty devil.

"Now you want to bust my head? Before you wanted me to kiss your ass! Make up you mind!" She teased. "Really you're only in a position for one of those things to happen." Succubus said as she pushed down the leg she wasn't sitting on and tried to pin it down with her arms while her head bobbed down to pressed her lips against one of Sora's butt cheeks and give it a proper kissing. "Mmm... mmmm... mwah mwah." She said, planting sloppy kisses on the cheek while her tongue slithered along the firm flesh and began to veer towards Sora's ass crack.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:16 am

Sora's face turned bright red from sheer embarrassment as she felt Succubus' mouth roaming along her firm butt. The fact that the deviant little devil was behaving so comically about the whole thing made it all the worse. Sora wasn't sure if she should have felt humiliated or mortified, but she was certainly feeling a combination of both. Not to mention a feeling of surreal disbelief over how ridiculous Succubus was being, and how ridiculous the entire situation was! How could this be happening to her!?

"Stop... Just fucking stop already!" she demanded, now struggling valiantly to slip her legs out from underneath Succubus. The fact that both their bodies were damp helped made it easier, but not by much. It all came down to how beaten up and exhausted she had been from the very start of this encounter. She may have very well been stronger than Succubus, but right now she didn't have it in her to apply that strength into wrestling her way free

Soon it dawned on her what Succubus was aiming to do, as she felt the impish girl's mouth venturing closer and closer to where it had no business being. Sora tensed, her feelings of horror outweighing everything else for the moment. She didn't want to think this girl would actually go that far. It was just too obscene, too filthy to even consider as far as Sora was concerned. This girl couldn't possibly be serious! "W-WAIT! Just... just wait a second, okay? Just... UGH, DAMNIT JUST LET ME GO! I swear to god I'll hurt you for this!!" she snarled, and began trying to shift her body with all the strength she could muster. She lifted her rear end somewhat, trying to turn and angle it in an utterly futile attempt to keep it out of Succubus' reach.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:59 pm

Succubus could feel Sora try and wriggle free. It was easier to do with the position they were in, Succubus buried in Sora's luscious ass and the wetness of both girls. Succubus continued to giggle though. She was having a grand time tormenting the green haired girl.

When Sora moved her butt away, Succubus's tongue just slid around the ass cheek. Te lil' devil frowned slightly at Sora's continued resistance, moreso her vocal protests. But her smile quickly returned. "Oh! You DON'T want me to lick your asshole?" Succubus said like it was something everyone wanted. As Sora turned her body, Succubus grinned. She'd let go of of Sora's leg with one hand so she could extend her index finger on her free hand and try and stab it into Sora's pussy. Clearly she wasn't an ass girl, so Succubus would have to go with an old classic!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next