Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 1 Bot

Gadot

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Easy Prey

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Easy Prey - Page 3 Empty Re: Easy Prey

Post by BCG Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:09 pm

"Of course I don't!" Sora snapped, when Succubus questioned whether she wanted to have her back hole licked or not. It felt absurd for her to even have to say, after all who would want something like that!? Yet since it seemed that she was finally getting through to the deviant nympho pinning down her legs, Sora decided to be careful about what she said next. "Okay... okay good." she sighed, feeling Succubus pulling one of hands off her leg. She thought she was letting her go. "Now just get off of me, and we can forget this ever happeEEEHNED?!?"

A startled shriek escaped Sora's lips as Succubus' finger poked into her tight pussy. Sora, as it so happened, was not only a virgin, but it was rare that she ever fingered herself down there. She wasn't used to being touched this way, so to feel Succubus' finger abruptly invading her like that came as quite an unpleasant shock. She began shouting a series of heinous profanities at Succubus, and desperately wriggled her hips and clenched her legs in an attempt to stop the impish girl from molesting her any further. "I'm gonna get you for this, do you hear me!?" she growled hatefully at Succubus. Seconds later she finally managed to slip one of her legs free, finding it easier now that Succubus was only trying to pin it down with one hand. The moment she managed this, she quickly attempted to twist her body around so that the leg Succubus was sitting on would elevate and give her a chance to shirk the perverted girl off.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Succubus felt her finger invade Sora's pussy. But not in the way she thought was going to happen. She felt a tight resistance and her eyes widened. She was almost frozen by awe but then blurted out. "Holy shit! You're tight as fuck!" She wasn't sure what to make of it. Most girls in the AFW were total sluts and almost none of them were virgins. To encounter two of them so quickly? It was like finding El Dorado.

Sora was able to wriggle free from Succubus who barely put up a struggle. She then grinned widely at Sora. "I want it." She said. "The last one got away from me and I want it. I want your bloody maidenhead. I want your virginity.' She had an almost crazy gleam in her ey as she peered at Sora, licking her lips. "You're not getting away from me." She said. "Not another one! Do you know how long it's been since I've fucked a real virgin!" Sucubus turned her head. "Well.. it was last match but! BUT!' She said raising her hand. "I was only able to fuck her ass. That's a fun virginity to steal but... It's definitely not the Golden Fleece, ehehehe."

Succubus pulled up the finger that she had lodged in ora's pussy and began to suck on it crudely. She moaned loudly, obnoxiously as she gave sultry and seductive looks to Sora. "Uhhnnnn." She moaned as she licked her tongue up the finger. "Virgin pussy juices.... I might cum just from one taste of your Ambrosia." Succubus then looked greedily at Sora. 'I need more!" She said suddenly and lunged at Sora, looking to bury her face into Sora's pussy from her position.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:02 am

Sora could hardly believe she finally managed to slip away, but desperately wished she had the strength to power her way to her feet and sprint away to safety. She realized Succubus would easily catch up to her if she tried limping away again, so once she had put a few feet between the two of them, she flipped onto her back and sat up defensively. To her great surprise she saw that Succubus wasn't already coming after her. Instead the perverted little devil was grinning at her in a way that made her blood run cold.

He stomach churned as she heard the vile, threatening words coming out of Succubus' mouth. This girl wasn't just a nymphomaniac... she was really, legitamtely, fucking crazy! Sora's face contorted in absolute disgust as Succubus began licking her finger clean of the virgin pussy juice as she called it, like it was kind of psychotripic drug to her. "What the hell..." Sora breathed, in utter disbelief. "What the hell... What the hell is wrong with you!?" she exclaimed, just a split second before Succubus suddenly lunged at her.

Sora yelped in surprise, and hastily scooted back so that Succubus' face would meet the cold, ceramic tiled floor, rather than her crotch. Then, mustering up all the fight she had left in her, Sora scrambled forwards onto her knees and took a full grip of Succubus' hair with both hands. She then yanked up Succubus' head by about a foot before forcefully slamming it back down against the shower room floor, screaming bloody murder as she did so.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:58 am

Succubus thought she had intimidated Sora frozen when she leaped. Unfortunately things did not work in her favor as her nude body slipped against the cold, wet floor, her head smacking dumbly against the tile as she was dazed. "Ughhh..."

But her haze would only be temporary, replaced by searing pain as Sora grabbed her pink hair. It elicited a rather sultry groan of pain before she was shut up quickly with the few hard slams back down into the concrete. Succubus, as much of a little masochist as she might be, couldn't help but flatten against the tile in a clearly dazed moan as she laid limply against the tile. But if Sora looked, she might find a bit of a gleam between Succubus' spread legs as her pussy dewed like a morning flower.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:17 am

The moment Sora felt and heard the satisfying crack of Succubus' forehead plowing into the floor, she let go of the girl's pink hair and hurriedly scooted herself back. She was still nervous, cautious, feeling as though Succubus might just spring right back up and continue her heinous rape attempt. Yet as Sora sat there tensely, she was relieved to find that Succubus wasn't budging in inch. The devilish girl was simply lying there moaning... but whether this was from pain, masochistic pleasure, or both, Sora couldn't be sure. At least not at first. As she took some time to catch her breath and regain her bearings, she soon came to notice milky gleam between Succubus' legs. Sora's face crossed with disgust, and quickly started to pick herself up, standing again with a bit of effort. Once she was back on her feet, and took a couple cautious steps towards Succubus' limp body and gave a forceful kick to her ribs.

"Crazy bitch!!" she screamed, venting her emotions in one explosive instance. She wished she could do more. She wished she could beat the crap out of this freakish girl all across the arena, but now just wasn't the time. Sora was still beat up, and even that single kick caused her to wince and hold her sides in pain. With a final spiteful sneer at Succubus, Sora turned and began limping her way out of the showers and to her locker, so she could grab her things and leave. This wasn't over though. Not by a long shot. What Succubus had managed to do to her before finally getting her lights knocked out had been demeaning and humiliating. It was unforgivable! Sora made a promise to herself to get payback as soon as she was rested and healed up. While the last thing she wanted was to get involved in a feud with any of AFW's competitors, it was far too late in this case. She was going to make this girl pay, and if that meant doing it in the ring... then so be it.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3