Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Schoolgirl pin match: Tessa vs. Alea

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Schoolgirl pin match: Tessa vs. Alea - Page 6 Empty Re: Schoolgirl pin match: Tessa vs. Alea

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:18 pm

"Hey, where do you think you`re going? You stay right here! My bottom and your bosom have a date right now...”
Tessa was amused when Alea tried to roll away to escape her pinning attempt, so she tried to go fast after her and pin her to the ground to straighten her out for a schoolgirl pin. In case of success she would make a big show out of her pinning attempt by wiggling her behind on the body of the other girl before her hand would slowly seek it`s way to the skirt of Alea again to lift it and show the audience how her thumb would play with the clit of the other girl.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Schoolgirl pin match: Tessa vs. Alea - Page 6 Empty Re: Schoolgirl pin match: Tessa vs. Alea

Post by alearose1 Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Just when alea sought to get away she was caught in yet another schoolgirl pin. Her busoms flattened under Tessa's bottom. To make matters worse her opponent wiggled on her while lifting her skirt to access her cunt yet again. She began to squirm and move beneathe her opponent trying to escape the pin yet again. "Gah you're heavy!" She said now having to try and escape getting pinned for a third time. "Don't get too comfy I don't intend to be here long."

alearose1

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:26 pm

"Now that`s really embarrassing! I am not heavy! Maybe you`re tiny?”
A light red had taken a hold on the face of the Blonde. Heavy! That was the nice word for fat, at least in her ears.

"Just to let you know, I have a very strict training regime and eat very healthy. But who am I telling that anyway, you`re the girl lying under me! Do you want to give?”
Tessa asked while the red on her face vanished while Alea was squirming under her. As a little punishment and incentive for her opponent to give, she`d try to insert her middle finger into the sex of the other girl and start a little exploration of that area with it.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose1 Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:19 pm

Alea was trying to get under the skin of her opponent though when her opponent reached back to get her sex she lifted her legs trying to capture her opponent to force her off balance. "I am sure your right you look great." She said as if she was able to get her off balance and off of her she would try to force her off. "Truth is you are way too attractive for me and yeah I'm just trying to not fail here"

alearose1

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:21 pm

"Eh? Oh, ok then. Sounds much better this way. But don`t talk so harshly about yourself, you look great!”
Tessa felt a little bit flustered by the speech of her opponent and was only aware that she had fallen into a trap when she was drawn from the body of Alea and her hand slipped out of the sex of the other girl.

"Ah!”
Once again she had been fooled by the talk of Alea, that was something she had to confess when she rolled over the mat after getting bucked off her opponent, trying to get up fast again to mount an offense against Alea again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose1 Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Alea had been happy she was able to get her opponent off of her yet again. She hadnt any time to react after unseating her and ended up being mounted yet again. She reached up trying to push the bigger girl off of her. If she was able she would try to roll out of the ring to seperate herself from her opponent. She had lost alot of strength so even then her pushes weren't strong really just reacting to being mounted by her again. "Uhh your quick!"

alearose1

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Tessa was glad that she had managed to catch Alea early, sighing a little in relief when she had mounted her again with a bright smile on her face.

"You`re really slippery and quick on your feet, sweet Alea. But I have you now, no more running away for you now.”
She would say seductively while trying to pin the arms of Alea over her head and move down on her body in a grapevine position. Of course she could not win this way, but she obviou7sly had to weaken the lively girl first to make her submit in a sensual way before she could put her into a schoolgirl pin.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose1 Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:28 pm

"You are very strong and quite clever." Alea said as she avoided having her arms pinned then ended up in the grapevine postion. She fought against her trying to get freed of her predicament beneathe the bigger girl. She strained and struggled trying to get free from her grasp.

alearose1

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:07 pm

At least one half of her endeavor was a success, she had managed to pin the legs of her opponent to the ground. Now she could, with a little smirk on the face, go to the second part of her plan while Alea was struggling under her.

"Well, if you stay still, you`ll get a taste of how nice I can be too, besides being strong and clever.”
The girl had fooled her twice with her compliments, but this time she was determined to stay in the top position so she would try to keep Alea down with her hands on the breasts of her opponent, groping them while raising her own torso as much as she could to hold the other girl down. That would make her prone for an outbreak of Alea, but at least she would hopefully still have her legs grape wined if she could not tame her this time.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose1 Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:01 am

Alea was struggling to get free her. Legs vined by her opponent now she had her opponents hands on her breast pushing her to the ring floor. She groaned from the pressure against her chest and with the pain of her pushing them against her chest hurt. She had stilled we she focused on ignoring the pain. For now she layed completely still waiting for an opening now she'd play possum and wait for her chest. Her eyes looking right into her opponents eyes.

alearose1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next