by Lobo Yesterday at 12:47 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Tue May 28, 2024 11:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Schoolgirl pin match: Tessa vs. Alea

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Schoolgirl pin match: Tessa vs. Alea - Page 4 Empty Re: Schoolgirl pin match: Tessa vs. Alea

Post by alearose1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:52 pm

Alea had been gasping for air as her opponents weight crushed her. She was even more surprised that her opponent had her in a schoolgirl pin course she was uncertain about what was pinned she knew her opponents weight was crushing her breasts. She did have quite the view of her opponents naked sex which she knew it was only shown to help her win. The ref looked at her to see if she was ready to give up and course she wasn't but she also knew she couldn't afford to be stuck under Tessa's weight either for now she waited for an opening to escape.

alearose1

Back to top Go down

Schoolgirl pin match: Tessa vs. Alea - Page 4 Empty Re: Schoolgirl pin match: Tessa vs. Alea

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:15 am

(It`s the other way around with the panty^^)

Tessa knew that she had a pretty good position right now. Obviously her opponent had not thought that she would give up her position and go for the pin, but what else could she have done instead of putting pressure on the collarbone? Granted, that was a really painful spot, but what good had it been for her if she was not able to submit the other girl with it?

Anyway that was all water under the bridge now with her fingers exploring the spot between the legs of Alea by rubbing in a slow but deep and dedicated pace to keep her submissive if possible while she would just let the referee do her work.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:27 am

(Mmhmm perhaps heh just not trying to bore ya.)

Alea was being crushed under Tessa's weight she had to think fast as she was no about to just give her sexy opponent such an easy win. She would move under her now to get her rockin on her which costed her a lot to do. She bucked to get her to bounce the drove her knees into her back to try and make her topple forwards off trying to use her body's momentum against her in the process if it worked she would roll away and get to her feet using the ropes.

alearose1

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:05 am

"You better give, Alea-chan. Not that I don`t like to feel you up down there, but you better save face as long as you still can.”
Tessa gave out a good little advice while she was rubbing at the sex of her opponent with satisfaction, liking he fact that she had the good looking girl in this position at all and have a little fun with her.

After her defeat of Aiden, she had pretty much regained confidence in her abilities as wrestler and thought she had this in the sack until she felt that Alea was about to move her legs.

"Uh, what...AGH!”
She cried when the knees hit her back and propelled her forward where she kept staying on her knees, holding her back with one arm while groaning from pain.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose1 Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:01 am

Now that alea had her moving she felt her trying to hold her on place. She would try to twist and turn over trying to roll her off if successful she would bounce up attempting to land on her. She would slide up to sit on her neck clamping her face hard with her thighs grabbing her arms pinning them under her knees. She would bounce trying to drive the breath out of her the reached back to pinch her nipple and give it a twist. "What now huh?" She'd grin if she was successful.

alearose1

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Tessa had managed, or at least she thought that, top get out of harms way when something crashed on the back she was holding on, and forced her face first on the ground with a loud thud.
"OOUUHH!”
A loud groan went through the crowd after the hard hit, with Tessa barely understanding what had hit her when her hands were pinned to the mat.

"Oww...nnhh...”
She tried to answer something but was more or less speechless from the lack of air and the feeling that she had been completely overwhelmed within a few short moments and now even fondled by Alea.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose1 Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:58 pm

(Oops think I misread the prior post thought Tessa was still on her or trying to stay on top.)

Okay so whatever she did it was effective she lifted some turning her over onto her back then applied the schoolgirl pin. She looked down at Tessa with concern. "Are you okay?" She asked as she never wanted to cause too much damage or pain she was soft. She would roll off and onto her back feeling bad about harming her. "You can pin me again Tessa I'm sorry." She said looking at her.

alearose1

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose1 Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:45 pm

[quote="alearose1"](Oops think I misread the prior post thought Tessa was still on her or trying to stay on top.)

Okay so whatever she did it was effective she lifted some turning her over onto her back then applied the schoolgirl pin. She looked down at Tessa with an evil grin tightening the pin she reached back then pinches her breasts bouncing a bit to drive some air on her. Looking down at her with a smug grin. "Oh how the mighty has fallen.

alearose1

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:27 pm

After she had overcome the initial shock of getting handled like this, slowly she would begin to squirm under Alea as far as this was possible from the position she was in. It had undeniably been a very good move her opponent had pulled out, so that she could not deny the claim of her opponent.

"Uhm, yeah, you got me with that...mmmhhh...but it`s not over yet!”
She gave back defiantly before biting her lip in pleasure when her nipples were pinched by Alea and she bend her legs sideward to see how struck she was under the other girl.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose1 Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:44 pm

Alea smirked down at her opponent keeping her securely pinned beneath her. She pressed even harder to inforce the pin hold though her opponent seemed to enjoy being under her as she caught the lip biting in pleasure. "Looks like someone is enjoying herself." She said as she chuckled a pin staring down at her opponent as her face was framed between her thighs. "Why don't you try to escape and reclaim top position if you can?" She challenged.

alearose1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next