by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 3:38 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Yesterday at 12:47 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Schoolgirl pin match: Tessa vs. Alea

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Schoolgirl pin match: Tessa vs. Alea - Page 3 Empty Re: Schoolgirl pin match: Tessa vs. Alea

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:24 am

After her face breaker knee smash had connected and she had the joy to see Alea flying through the air like a plastic cup that had been thrown out of the window of a driving car.

Sadly for her, Alea had managed to grab her by the hips and took her down with her.
“Woah!”
She yelped while her head, accompanied by the world and her body, turned around and she found herself on the back. But a little quick thinking seemed to show her a way out of her little problematic position, so she would attempt to put Alea into a head scissor instead of the usual two leg slap to the head counter to get out of a sunset flip.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Schoolgirl pin match: Tessa vs. Alea - Page 3 Empty Re: Schoolgirl pin match: Tessa vs. Alea

Post by alearose Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:33 am

Alea tried to hold on to take her down only to be met by a vicious headscissors. Her hands instinctly went to her opponents massive legs to try and pry them apart . attempting to escape her headscissors hold though ger attempt was not very strong since her bigger opponent had some control and keeping her down would make it difficult to use her strengths which was with her speed and countering. "Hey let me go!" She said trying to escape.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Much to her own chagrin, her head scissor could not score her a victory here. But still it was a good move to wear the agile Alea down, so she would attempt to look if the other girl was able to break a head scissor with her bare hands, a barely possible task if the person trying was not a true monster in the strength department.

“It certainly is not a school girl pin, but it's a start.”
Tessa replied to her opponent with a grin filled with fun until her gaze fell upon the skirt of her opponent.
"I guess I am going to take a peak what you have under your little skirt there, Alea-chan...”
The Blonde added while attempting to lift the purple skirt Alea was wearing to take a look at her panties.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:49 pm

Alea struggled in the head scissors she knew her arms were not stronger the her opponents legs and thighs. She eventually stopped trying to pry herself from the head scissors. "Oh well just cause. you have the upper hand dont mean you've. won or mean your going to." She said course she couldn't stop her from peeking at her purple satin panties beneath her skirt. She was just buying. some time maybe if she played possom she could help herself. Her body went limp in the head scissors.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:57 pm

"Don`t be silly, sweets. Of course I know that I can't win this by making you unconscious. And from the sight of that...”
Tessa added while taking a look at what she had uncovered, grinning widely.
"...this would be a real shame. But I guess I can make you a little more accessible.”
Having said that, Tessa shot a curious look when the girl went limp in her grip.

"Huh?”
She added while looking if her opponent was really out while she divided some attention from the scissor to her hands trying to relieve the other girl from her little panty.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:09 pm

As so as her attention had gone elsewhere. Liah would try to capitalize by by trying to capture her arm with her own legs in an short arm scissors trying to pull her away and escape her head scissors she had applied on her. She squeezed as hard as she could trying to break free of her grip if possible but her opponent still had the advantage of course. "You're really good." She said trying to kill her with kindness.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:05 am

Tessa had expected something like that to happen, but the arm bar was a thing she had not really settled up very high on the list of possible counters out of the situation.
"Hey...Aah!”
She cried when her arm was caught in the other submission and immediately moved in a position to lessen her pain. Although she seemed to still have the better position she saw no need to make this into a slugfest where she would probably lose arm functions without knowing what it would cost Alea in return, so she would attempt to roll out of the holds after letting go of the head of her opponent and get up.

"Ah well, you don`t get an entropy belt challenge from not working hard.”
She replied, a little bit proud of the opportunity she had been granted a year ago.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:17 am

Alea felt her roll and let up on her head scissors she let go of her own submission as not to get caught up by her. She rose the moved quick at her opponent she would attempt to drive her knee into her belly the toss her into the ropes. On her way back she'd toss her in the air so she'd land on her shoulders to attempt a powerbomb only her bigger opponents weight caught up ti her. She would find herself landing hard on her back with tessa's weight crashing on her upper chest and collarbone. All she could do was gasp out in pain hoping her opponent wouldn't stay and use her advantage.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose1 Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:36 am

Alea felt her roll and let up on her head scissors she let go of her own submission as not to get caught up by her. She rose the moved quick at her opponent she would attempt to drive her knee into her belly the toss her into the ropes. On her way back she'd toss her in the air so she'd land on her shoulders to attempt a powerbomb only her bigger opponents weight caught up ti her. She would find herself landing hard on her back with tessa's weight crashing on her upper chest and collarbone. All she could do was gasp out in pain hoping her opponent wouldn't stay and use her advantage.

alearose1

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:33 pm

As the action picked up again, Tessa experienced that Alea was not that innovative in the ring when she was put back into the ropes again and the knee shoot up again to hit her, so she had attempted to bend sideward to only take the blow with a little damage to the rips and would simply come back at the girl again and, following the river of the battle flow, crashed on the girl as Alea had overestimated herself and she had crushed her without doing much damage on her own.

"so power is not exactly your best suit.”
Tessa said with a smirk as she attempted to put the other girl in a schoolgirl pin and, to sweeten Alea the deal of giving up, try to lift her skirt to reveal her naked sex before her own hand would attempt to rub at it.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next