Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In Past Times

3 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

In Past Times - Page 14 Empty Re: In Past Times

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:28 pm

When Cougra asked her first question Ryan said "Put me up for a match and claimed he was doing it for his research, well I helped him with that. Left him atop the rafters when I was done with him."

Ryan gave a light sigh as he heard Cougra's question "I have kissed Anampo before, many times like before I go to get ready for wrestling or a goodbye kiss and what not. But here....It's different, we are kids again. I'll wing it as I go I guess." Ryan hated not being prepared for things, he usually had an idea or a plan of some kind. But this was a brand new experience, but he hoped he could make something good out of it. Unlike the last time he was a kid.

"I'm going to have a sleep, I just wanna conk off and forget for now. Good night." he said and he turned away from Cougra, shutting his eyes soon after.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:27 am

The morning hit Alibaster like a brick.Like a very uncomfortable brick that was laced with a poison and had a hand to bitchslap you with.Why? It was because he had been up the whole night with this stuff.It would make the mind boggle and explode,and almost did that to him.

On the other hand,morning was nice to Anampo,Ryan and Cougra.The sun came through the one giant window slowly,and the sounds of the other children yelling (In fun and in fear) were easily heard.Anampo was still sleeping,curled in a ball on her bed.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:31 am

"Goodnight, Ryan," said Cougra as she would pull the covers over her to get comfortable before falling asleep. She would think a little bit on their friends and how they were when they were younger. Of course, this meeting will not change anything for the future, but at least Cougra and the others could have such an opportunity as this. With all this in mind, the cat would immediately sleep soundly until morning.

As the sun came through, Cougra was usually the early one to wake up. She can hear the other kids playing outside while the others were still asleep. She wonders if she should wake the others up or let them rest more.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:55 pm

By the time the sun had rose Mr Knight eyes were already open, he was often the earliest to wake up amongst his family. The sounds of the birds singing reached his ears as he thought about things, his early childhood was.....not good. His old man was a bastard, it took Ryan till he turned 18 to even talk about him. But he was thankful that John Grange found him the day he ran away, otherwise he could've turned out as bad as his old man.

When he felt fully awake Mr Knight exited his bed and began his morning push ups, once he reached 20 he stopped and stood up. He was wondering what he should do with Anampo, he decided to say "It's morning Anampo, up and at em dear." he'd then stand there with a large grin on his face while rubbing his hair with a hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:26 pm

Anampo was asleep,dreaming about the day before....Going over and over in her mind like a movie.And her favorite one.Until she felt something touching her,and a soothing voice telling her to wake up.Slowly,her gray eyes opened up,and she saw one of the two reasons yesterday was the best. "R-Ryan..." She said softly.Anampo smiled.Sitting up,she saw Cougra was awake also.She was the second reason. "Morning Cougra.."

The yells of the children outside became more audible.They were more or less the sounds of egging people on to....To fight.Anampo didnt mind it,it was normal.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:34 pm

Well, now Cougra can feel better now that she's not the only one awake anymore. Turning to her friends, she would jump out of bed and walked over to them. She would hug each of them, saying, "Good morning, everyone! How are ya? Did you sleep well?"

Cougra enjoyed company from her old friends and she was excited for the day on what to do next.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Anampo shyly accepted the hug.SHe was still very anti-social at this age,but was slowly being dragged out b these two.jumping out of bed,she stretched he arms,legs and body. "Yeah,I-I slept really well." Yesterday just did NOT want to leave her mind.She walked to the window to look towards all the yelling.

An arm of the windmill getting in her way every few seconds.Her eyes lowered to an annoyed state. "Again..." She mumbled to herself.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:45 pm

Ryan inwardly thought that it was rather odd, getting hugged by Cougra. Perhaps there was a light side to her after all.
"I slept alright, what we doing today?" Mr Knight asked while doing some last stretches for the morning.

He then gave a light smirk when he noticed Anampo being annoyed by the windmill getting in the way, frowning a little at the voices below. It seemed like kids were being kids and by that it was "Little bastards."

"Shall we have breakfast?" Mr Knight asked, smiling at Anampo after saying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:43 am

Hearing Ryan also comment on the yells of the children on the outskirts of town towards the meadow,she turned to him and shook her head. "No,no.They all just love violence and fighting....Its sort of a pastime when school isnt in session,and even then." She sounded annoyed by it,and she was. "At least its usually over in an hour.Thats usually when people give up on trying to beat Jay."

Anampo also head about breakfast,and her tone of voice changed to that of a more cheery one all of a sudden. "We can go to the diner on the other side of town.Hopefully we dont get swallowed in the crowd unless.....Either of you wanna try and fight...."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:41 pm

Ryan frowned upon hearing Anampo's words, he wasn't up for combat being a small kid. Granted he still had all the combat knowledge that his adoptive Father John Grange gave to him, to the point where he was known as a badass bookworm.

He smiled and said "I'd be up for visiting that diner, another chance to get out and all that. I'll follow you Anampo." while doing some minor arm stretching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next