Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In Past Times

3 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

In Past Times - Page 16 Empty Re: In Past Times

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:44 am

Ryan gave a smirk as he saw Jay and Nick interact, his smirk widened into a smile when he heard Anampo's words.
"Perhaps Jay resides in some secret dojo, where it's under a rock."

"Cat and dog huh? Here's looking at you Cougra, don't think I didn't see the way you interacted with Nick." Mr Knight said with a open grin, a rare thing considering his normally composed attitude.

"Shall we carry on then?" Mr Knight said as he nodded for Anampo to lead the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:08 pm

Anampo couldnt help but giggle at what Ryan said about Cougra's behavior around Nick.She knew little to nothing about it.In the future,Ryan had nooooooo idea the extent of the two's relationship.The rabbit begins to walk again towards the diner after getting in her laughs.Nick would eventually follow Jay into the deep,dark depths of the forset

Soon,the three would reach the bustling diner.Anampo almost made a beeline for a table when she saw one of the few people that at least tolerated her.Both Ryan and Cougra couldnt mistake her. "Hi,Yoshiro! These are my friends,John and Cougra."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:22 pm

Ryan's eyes widened a little when he met Yoshiro "Ah she's one of Anampo's friends, I remember her." he thought to himself.

"Hey there, me and Cougra moved in here recently. Nice to meet you." Mr Knight said with a nod of his head.

He would take his seat and then wait for the waiter to arrive to take their orders, Ryan would say "Glass of water and a salad please." Then he'd say to Yoshiro "I like this town, lot better than the busy bustle city I come from. Toxin fumes aren't too good for the health of kids you know what I mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:27 pm

Cougra would follow Anampo inside and her eyes widened as she saw Yoshiro again, but for the first time as a younger person. She would gulp nervously, but smiled as she said, "Hi, Yoshiro. It's so great to finally meet you!"

After greeting, she would take her own seat and said to the waiter, "I'll have a glass of milk and some buttermilk pancakes please."

Then she would say, "Can you tell us a little about yourself, Yoshiro?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:02 am

The blue-harried girl jumped a bit in her seat by surprise,being approached by three people.She looked to Anampo,smiling.She didnt really know her that well,but she couldnt find it in her heart to be mean. "Nice to meant you both too,John,Cougra." She scoots over to make room for them.When the waiter came by,Yoshiro ordered the same as Cougra.

"Eggs.Over easy,please." Anampo told him.

Hearing John,Yoshiro shrugged. "I guess its better without all the fumes.But,its kinda quiet here...A-And,well." She smiles and looks down. "There really isnt much to know about me..." Obviously there was,but she was shy.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:29 pm

"Come now Yoshiro, tell you what I'll get the ball rolling. I'm from the United Kingdom, and my pastimes is history and exercise. I also enjoy musical instruments, but I'm nowhere near any good yet." Ryan said with a polite smile.

Below the table Ryan would take out the note that was left on the box at the door of the house this morning.
He would then gently throw it onto Cougra's lap, he figured she should know as well. It might make her scared, but Ryan's no stranger to that emotion.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:27 am

"The United Kingdom?" Yoshiro repeated with a bit of shock in her voice. "Wow..." Well,he did get the ball rolling.Yoshro should at least try to speak. "I um,p-play violin.And I like school,s-sorta."

Anampo,for once,was more cheery than her friend. "Come on! Why are you all shy and stuff?" She asks,poking the blue-harried girl's arm.Yoshiro stepped hard on Anampo's foot under the table,swiveling her foot to crush the other girl's toes.Yoshiro then ask the two in front of her: "So,why are you two here?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:54 am

Cougra only sighed as she saw this play out before her. Seeing Yoshiro all being shy in front of Ryan and Anampo taking notice of it, she would only think, "Oh boy, can you just feel the love in the room?" She knew in the end that Ryan was Anampo's, but she wanted to keep quiet as best as possible.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:39 pm

"Me and Cougra moved in a day ago, we met Anampo and we headed here for breakfast. So you like the violin huh? I've always had a preference to classic instruments." Ryan said with a smile.

He would then briefly look at Cougra and then look down, as if trying to tell her about the note he dropped on her lap.
Quickly he returned to Anampo and said "So we came here with a guy with a load of sliver hair, says his name was Alibaster. You see that guy then stay away, he acts with his brain and not his heart if you take my meaning."

Shortly after their meals began to arrive, Ryan smiled and said "Ah let's eat!"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:41 pm

"Oh,do you now?" Yoshiro says,leaning her body in a bit in a show of interest towards Ryan.After the waiter left,setting their food down,she asks Ryan: "Tell me John,Maybe you would like to come over after our meal and...Listen to me play?" It was clear and present what Yoshiro was doing.She was coming on to him,heavily too.Anampo taps her hand on Yoshiro's thigh,but the blue-harried girl continues to crush her toes.On her face,Anampo showed very little expression of pain.

Ryan then began to speak to Anampo,so she had to pay attention.This diverted attention into not crying out in pain.So,her voice sounded a bit strained. "W-What do y-you mean by that...?" She began to cut into her eggs after.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next