by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

And the Truth Shan't Set You Free

2 posters

Go down

And the Truth Shan't Set You Free Empty And the Truth Shan't Set You Free

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Talia calmly sipped her tea at the cafe. She had gotten there early expecting to meet a friend for lunch. Tatsuki didn't know the real reason why Talia scheduled the meeting. But that was all Talia could think about. In her head she envisioned going a variety of ways. And every time it ended badly. Of everyone she had met, Tatsuki deserved honesty. She had helped her so much since their first...second meeting at the club. Eventually it was going to come out anyways. At the very least Talia could tell the young girl before everyone else found out.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

And the Truth Shan't Set You Free Empty Re: And the Truth Shan't Set You Free

Post by Cy_Man Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:51 pm

Tatsuki was happy when she got a call from Talia this afternoon to meet up with her for lunch. She was running towards the direction of the cafe that Talia had chosen and was pretty coordinated as she didn't bump into anyone and avoided them easily. Although she was on the right track, she was running a little late so Tatsuki put the peddle to the metal to try and get there quickly. Soon enough, the young athlete spots the cafe and enters it, seeing Talia seated as she makes her way towards her then sat down in front of her. "Talia-san! Sorry that I'm late, I got lost on the way here. Hehe~"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:21 am

Talia was looking at her reflection on her cellphone when Tatsuki sat in front of her. "Hey Tatsuki...it's okay don't worry I haven't been here very long." The redhead took another sip from her tea before looking up at the girl with a forced smile. "How have you been?" she asked as she ran her fingers through her crimson hair. She had some news to break to Tatsuki but really didn't want to rush it all out at once.

"I recently signed a contract for a match. I'm finally going to be coming back to the AFW." It was suppose to be big news but it didn't sound that way. "It'll be in the upcoming pay per view too!"

Last edited by 9943 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:45 am

Tatsuki had a wide grin on her face which showed her teeth as she sat in front of her red haired friend at the table. "I'm doing good and I feel good too, I was training before you called me." Usually someone's body would feel sore from training too much, but since Tatsuki trained almost all her life her body didn't really feel sore at all. "I still feel bad for running a bit late though, I've been in this area before and yet I got lost." She said as a moved a head behind her head and laughs nervously while scratching her head.

The athlete took a look at the menu to figure out what to order to eat but then returned her sight back to Talia once she spoke of finally returning to the ring, and in a PPV match no less! "Really?? That's great Talia-san! It would be so nice to see you back in the ring again!" Tatsuki clapped her hands together as well at this news since it will be nice to see Talia in the ring again, and in the new outfit she made no less. "I actually have an upcoming match too really, which is gonna be in a few days." She admitted as her cheerful expression soon drops to a serious one.

Last edited by 11297 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:01 am

Talia smiled. "Oh, you have a match coming up too? Who is it against?" It was refreshing to talk about someone else's career for once. She spent so much of her time groveling over her own career that she often neglected the feelings and thoughts of others. She didn't want to make that mistake with Tatsuki too. "I'm sure you'll do great."

Then the redhead got serious. She took a deep breath and looked around the room as it afraid someone was going to overhear her. "Hey...so...I need to tell you something. I want you to know that I'm really sorry about everything." She somewhat quietly murmured something to herself. "...I haven't been entirely honest with you. You've done so many good things for me. I can't begin to express my gratitude for it all..." Talia didn't think she would be able to get it all out.

"I'm Dark Angel."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:21 am

Tatsuki looks back up at Talia when she asked who her opponent will be in her upcoming match, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a second before opening them back up. "The "Elegant Viper", Reika Suzuka." She said keeping her serious expression on her face, Tatsuki wanted a match with her and she wanted to beat her but since Reika is a veteran she is bound to be in slight trouble here but will still put up her best shot. "I don't know if I will do great, but I will give it my all!" Tatsuki then takes another deep breath with a sigh of relief getting that out as she looks all cheerful again. "But thanks for the support Talia-san!"

Giggling some more after talking of her match with Reika, Tatsuki notices that her red headed friend now looks serious about something. "Eh? Talia-san?" She tilts her head in confusion as the red head apologizes to the athlete which makes her raise her eyebrow. **What is she apologizing for?** Tatsuki kept listening, very curious about this. But then at the very end, Tatsuki's eyes widen with a shocked expression when Talia confession that she is Dark Angel, the masked girl that assaulted Tatsuki in the locker room when she was only trying to help her. "You.... you're Dark Angel-san, Talia-san?"

Last edited by 11297 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Talia looked down at the table. "Yea..." She wasn't sure what else she could say. Yea I beat you up backstage for no reason. That would go over well. "I'm really sorry..." She managed to whisper as she forced her eyes back on Tatsuki. "I've been really...I've had really rough experiences and I didn't...I don't trust anyone...I had to put a shield up to keep people away..."

"I really like you...I want to be friends with you...if...if you could forgive me."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:08 am

Tatsuki was really shocked at this to know that Talia was Dark Angel. Her mind was now just blown away, unsure what to think. But soon she looks down at the table with a depressed look while she listens to Talia. The redhead meant every word and was really honest, but Tatsuki felt very conflicted about this and frustrated. This girl was the one who attacked the young athlete, attacked her just for trying to help her and be there for her. "I kinda guessed you were Dark Angel, since you have the same beautiful bu painful eyes. But I didn't think I'd be right." Tatsuki really wanted to forgive the redhead and remain friends like they are now, but she just cannot bring herself to do so.

Looking up at Talia, Tatsuki would put a hand to her face as she sighs. "Talia-san, can you please leave? I want to be alone right now to think..." She said while trying to say it in the most nicest way possible to Talia, but it came out fast and maybe misinterpreted as something harsh sounding.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:57 am

Talia held her breath as Tatsuki spoke. There wasn't a tone in Tatsuki's voice that favored forgiveness or otherwise. Then she told her to leave. Talia's face shrank as much as it could like a child denied ice cream the first time. In the smallest voice, Talia responded, "Okay." Slowly, she pushed her chair back with her feet and stood up. "I'll leave..." she whispered with her voice nearly cracking. She slowly walked out of the cafe and made her way down the street towards the bus stop.

After everything that had happened in the past, Talia was more alone now than ever before. If all those people never pushed her, she never would've snapped and down all those bad things. This was all Cassie's fault. It had to be. She wasn't entirely sure why. She just knew that if all those bad people never existed, her life would be perfect. She had to get rid of them all.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down