Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fantasy night at the club

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fantasy night at the club - Page 9 Empty Re: Fantasy night at the club

Post by kiranar Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:01 am

Celeste would release the elf woman as her glares at her so enraged she charges at celeste only to gasp as a hard clothesline slams across her chest knocking her hard to the ground. Celeste will say to Morwen shall we finish these too off" as she notices the orc woman struggle to resist Morwen only to still be slamed into the turnbuckle. Celeste will drag the elf to a siting position then wrap her arms around her in a sleeper then snake her legs around to spread the elf's legs leaving her struggling till she passes out the ref sliding in checking her to confirm she is out cold. Celeste will release her then strip the loincloth off waving it over her head as she places her foot lightly on her breast in a show of dominance.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:26 pm

Morwen looked over to Celeste and nodded as she replied, "Yeah, let's finish them off." As Celeste was busy finishing off the elf, Morwen would grab the female Orc again to get her arm over that girl's neck while the other would hold the body. From there, she would raise her opponent up in a suplex and slam her down on the mat. Once that's done, she would raise her leg up for a pin to let the ref come in.

The ref would start the 3-count and hopefully the Orc doesn't kick out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:04 pm

While Celeste knocked out the elf with her sleeper hold and stood over her waving her last piece of clothing over her head with her foot on the elf's breast. The orc struggles as she is put into the suplex only to squirm around so when she hit the mat she was knocked out being both girls were still classified rookies and just treated as jobbers. The crowd will cheer at how effectively those two were put away except one elf and orc that are shooting daggers at the ones who beat down their little sisters planning to avenge their honor along with humiliate them. They wont make their move till the announce calls for the first volunteers to take Morwen and Celeste. The elder elf is planning to make Celeste wish she was never born from what she has planed while the elder orc wants to make Morwen pay just because it should of been her rivals sister that defeated her not some dirty dark elf slut.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:39 pm

Once the orc was knocked out, Morwen would cut off the pin so that the ref won't come in anymore for she had another plan in mind. She would strip the orc of her loin cloth and also raise it up in the air to indicate that she has been beaten. Then Morwen would get to the female orc again so she can remove her shirt and use it to gag her. From there, she would also use the loin cloth to hog tie the wrists and feet behind her back.

FInally, Morwen would place her boot on the tied up and knocked out orc and raise her own arm in victory.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:26 am

The elder sisters will slide in and pull their sisters out helping them over to their booth to rest up while the elf glaring right at Celeste says " I will make you wish you never choose to become a fighter when I am through with you." The orc woman glares at Morwen and says" when one of you falls unable to defend themselves you will be experience my skill plus my favorite rivals skill together."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:24 pm

Morwen watched as the older elf and Orc brought their younger sisters off of the ring to their booth. Judging from their glares, it looks like she and Celeste are about to be in for it. Morwen would back away a little, knowing the female Orc might come in to challenge her. "Come now, nothing against your sisters. We're just merely showing them how to truly fight and how it is serious. We were only helping them out."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:22 am

Celeste will just match the elder elf's glare fully expecting her to be tough being she had the body that showed that she is a veteran of rings. They will slide into the rings as the ref gets between saying "only one person from each team in the ring at once" as he notes that all 4 ladies are ready to tear into each other. The elf and orc watch Celeste and Morwen knowing they already picked out their opponent they want a piece of.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:54 am

Morwen would hear the ref's rules and know that this thing was getting underway. Without further delay, the two had to decide who goes up first against their chosen opponent. Morwen would ask, "So who goes first? Do you want to go or do you want me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:19 am

Celeste will say " I think the ref knows this probably will turn into a full on brawl and I am sure the elf really wants a piece of me after what I did to her sister. She will add "we better watch out who knows if this may turn into a four on two fight with their sisters looking for vengeance of their own." She will finish with " I don't mind going second, but lets keep up the double teams to wear them down."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:32 am

Morwen listened fully to Celeste's thoughts and nodded before she looked at the orc again. "Alright then, I'll handle the orc first since she's going to be the toughest of the two. Once I wear her down, she's going to call in backup, and that's where you come in. Be prepared for what the elf might do outside the ring, she could aiming to take you down early to get things over with."

The orc would glare at Morwen with clenched teeth and she was ready to tear her from limb to limb.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next