Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 16 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:47 am

Mina grinned, letting her lips spread gently over Akashi's neck. She let out a drawn out groan at her wet breasts being sculpted against her chest, licking her lips in appreciation before spitting out the water she acquired by doing so.

"And to think you could have all those in one person," she'd giggle. She'd wiggle her firm buttocks back into Akashi's waist in a sort of playful miniature lap-dance. "Someone to just laze around all day with, fuck when you're bored, and then feel guilty about it the next day and work out with her. When we ain't with our own little ladies, that is." Mina snorted a bit. "I'm sound like such a guy. Well, except the screwing part. ....I think... didn't have a lot of guy friends, so... dunno. Behind closed doors and all."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 16 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:07 am

Akashi continued with the massage even as she llet out soft moans from the kissing. The water and the soft lips really was something else. She pressed herself tightly agains't Mina as she wiggled her butt, She gyrated softly too. Though it wasn't as erotic as it could have been, given the circumstances she wasn't really looking for somethign like that. She more just wanted to enjoy Mina's touch in whatever form it came in.

Akashi smiled but then looked thoughtful. "I didn't have any either." SHe said. "I.. I'm sorry that you had to be so secretive with something like that." She said. "It was practically forced on me." SHhe said. "I blosomed early so I always had guys after me but My brothers would beat up anyone who even looked at me the wrong way. All I had was girl friends and sometimes you don't want to ..." She paused and laughed. "Well jerking off gets old after a while and so you explore with what you have."

"Then when I had to go to the women's Sumo league that was basically a big lesbo fest and it all just seemed so natural. By the time I was old enough that my brothers stopped hounding me I already made up my mind about the kinds of peopel I was into..."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:17 am

"Mmm..." Mina seemed distracted after the dialogue, running her hands consistently through her hair and nuzzling into her neck. "I guess... you could say it was forced on me too." She shuddered at her choice of words.

She'd only ever told one person. Not even Vice. It was just something that didn't get brought up in conversation a lot. She was pretty much always an open lesbian, but why... that just didn't get answered directly. "Cuz it's the smart choice," she'd reply, at best.

"Maybe a... little more literally than most..." She turned her body a bit, leaning her head on Akashi's bosom and just soaking there for a bit. It was so comfortable there. She just wanted to live on them. Nestled in a little canyon of warm cleavage with a little cabin or something, just her and Vice and Akashi hanging out there all day.

"First boyfriend..." she murmured, the words oozing out lazily as she rested gently against her. "He was... he was rough. Like, REALLY rough..." She gave Akashi a sad, "oh well," little smile as she looked up at her through the raining water. "Like, unwilling rough..." She settled on that choice of words.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:41 am

Akashi listened to Mina carefully. Even though her brothers had picked on her most of her life, it was only because they loved her, and a little because they were jealous. She had always been their little sister, even to her younger brothers, and they were going to make sure that no man ever deflowered her. Part of the reason they made her so tough was so when she was out on her own, she could protect herself. She had walloped a few persistent suitors so she couldn't imagine what it had been like for Mina. She wasn't sure exactly what to say. Her first instinct was to apologize but she knew it was pointless. It probably happene years ago she was sure Mina didn't want sympathy. Silently, Akashi turned herself so that she was entirely facing Mina and lifted up her hand and brushed wet locks of hair away from Mina's forehead before pressing her completely into her bosom and holding her as tightly as she could, her actions saying what she could not. 'Whatever happened in the past, nothing like that will ever(tbc)

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:44 am

happen again and whether or not you ever want or need to speak about it or even if you never do, then that's fine. '

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:57 am

Mina just relished the brushing of her hair and ultimately, the embrace. She didn't care how hard it was to breathe, it just felt so nice. She didn't feel like crying again, and she'd worried that Akashi would become to emotional over it and she'd probably follow suit. She realized it was silly now, as the bigger girl hugged her tightly. She was stronger than that. She'd wrap her arms lightly around Akashi's waist, letting her do most of the hugging.

After almost a full minute, she turned her head aside to breath and speak, even if her lips brushed over her breasts (it seemed just unavoidable). "I know," she assured back calmly. "Only happened once, asshole got arrested and I got closure enough a while ago. It just... sorta happened, you know? Seemed cool when we met... wasn't when we went out. Once he... 'got me,' I fought him off and went back to my friend. I cried with her and she comforted me, and we didn't plan it, but we just...." She waved her hands vaguely behind Akashi. "Damn! Messed around and went further. Guess it was the vulnerability and the connection. Only did it once and didn't really talk about it, but that was that. Knew right then that cocks weren't cool with me anymore and chicks were."
Her voice stayed calm and steady throughout, as if she was trying to assure Akashi rather than herself.

"Those were both my first times, though. Kinda had a big impact on me." She blushed a little and did a bit to hide her face between her breasts a bit. "Showed me sex isn't love and er... I think that might have something to do with why I liked the rough stuff so much before. Having that with somebody I'm emotionally close to..." She blushed a little more and shivered. She lowered her voice to add "Wonderful."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:18 am

Akashi gave a sincere smile as Mina decided to speak about it. It was to tell her Mina that she both understood and was glad that she could share it. She made sure she kept Mina close, even though she wasn't pressing the gymnast into her breasts. "I figured that would be the case." She whispered. I woudl be surprised if you let something like that stay with you." Saying 'that' so casually might not be wise but it s3eemed to fit with how Mina was speaking about it. "You're a strong woman. She added.

Akashi then blushed when Mina mentioned her first times. "I'm glad..." She whispered. "The whole experience was something wonderful for me too." She agreed. "B-but... I've never really done anything ...." She bit her lip as she tried to make the words come out. "All my experience with it really has been inside the ring. I've never really just been with someone outside." She paused. "I mean in the sumo stable yeah, we would kind of go out and we would get into it in the ring but we all knew that we were mostly just horny girls looking for something better than our hands." She chuckled.

Never really had a serious relationship and a real intimate moment..." She looked down. "I... want think of that... as my first real time... with someone who I love... in a moment where I was making love and not just fucking..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:51 am

Mina looked up at her, a slightly surprised look on her face. Her first time? Seriously? A strong woman who looked like that...

Mina grunted and slid loose from Akashi's hug, though gently and not very insistently. She'd steady herself for being on her own feet for the first time in a while, then hold her arms out and motion Akashi to hug her. If she approached, she'd take her head from behind and urge her into her smaller but hopefully just as comforting chest and stroke her hair, trying to pull it from her face as she had hers.

"That means a lot. To me, and I guess to you too. And apart from Mina, you're the only chick I've ever been that close to during the act." It was also the most wildly sexual she'd gotten as well, but that wasn't important just now. "And I'd love to do it again and again. Especially in a bed, some time. No match, just you and me making eachother feel good. But you're a wonderful girl." She knew she had to be younger than the sumo, but she didn't care about the word "girl."
"It's not how fast or how many. I know with a heart as sweet as yours, you're sure to find someone wonderful that you'll want to be with forever, not just some skinny redhead hussie like me," she giggle. "Remember that. You can act all super sumo warrior all you like in the ring, but there's a real, beautiful, charming girl underneath that." She'd kiss Akashi's forehead after she'd wiped it clear. "You'll find true love, Kashi-chan. You'll love and you'll be loved."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Akashi gladly accepted the welcomening bosom of Mina with a smile. "I guess it depends on how you look at it..." She spoke softly. "But I guess I was still a virgin and still not. She blushed slightly. "I've never had a man inside me... but I don't think that is ever going to happen so in that respect I'll be one for life.' She paused. "But I've been fucked before so in that way I'm not... but it was just wild sex, like I said. horny girls just fucking each other. there was no love behind it, if at all. I guess that's why I say it the way Ido... and it does mean a lot to me. I'm glad it means alot to you as well." She was pleased to nestle herself against Mina, giving the breasts a small kiss.

She sighed contentedly. "Yeah. I would like that too. She then chuckled. "Though I guess for me the ring seems really the best way it could have gone. Sometimes I would just like something romantic like that. Just pasionate love with someone yoour so close to in a bed... with silk sheets... and candles." She seemed to already be imagining it in her mind and hugged Mina to show that it was her who she was invisioning the scenario with.

"I'm optimistic about it. She aid. "I know we'll always be 'bffs' but at some point I can't be cramping you and vicey's style. I'll need to find a hot chiicky of my own that I can bed down." She laughed. "WHo knows maybe one day we can just have a giant orgy or something." She laughed some more. "I can't believe that I just said that." Despite the shock in her voice she still giggled in delight at the thought. She pulled herself up and looked at Mina. "I'm such a naughty girl..." She said with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:52 am

"Pff!" Mina snorted at the notion of being a virgin. "When you have REAL sex, you're no a virgin. If you hadn't banged anyone before you got in the ring with me, guess what? You're not a virgin anymore." She shook her head a little dreamily. "Things you can do with a woman... wayyyy more invasive than a dick." She hugged her back at the talk of romance, already looking forward to it after about a week of getting herself massaged back into working condition by Vice.

And she had to agree with the part of it happening in the ring. As well as being a sort of leeway for Akashi, Mina hadn't dated a person that she at least suspected could wrestle above average.

"Orgies are fun," she said pleasantly, in a almost expectant way like saying "food is good." She nuzzled her nose against Akashi's with a big smile on her face.

"I believe it! You so naughty that I'd be a little offended if you didn't offer it. You two can seal the deal yourselves first and all but once you're all good with that, we gotta meet up and absolutely RUIN somebody's bed. I forget if four people count as an orgy though... might just be a foursome. Or a really good four-way battle royal. Is it wrong that I'm not positive that I'd prefer the sex over the match?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next