by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Yi Lan

4 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Yi Lan Empty Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Yi Lan

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Match Type: Standard
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout

Before the match could begin, a little bit of business needed to be taken care of. While Jocelyn hopped on the balls of her feet in the back, Mercy sneaked down the ramp when the lights were dim and took her seat in the timekeeper's box. She had decided that she could get the best seat in the house if she made herself the special guest timekeeper. An easy thing for her to do. She sat in her comfy chair and looked at the bell. It was kind of thrilling for her to be able to be able to smack a bell with a hammer. It was the little things.

After a moment, the lights flashed on and [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5l5xcO7AVU:ttsm2dgz]music[/url:ttsm2dgz] began to play. Jocelyn popped from the backstage area. She received boos and stopped to look at the crowd. Before, she was always mildly cheered. Despite her bully attitude, she had become known as something of a loveable loser. She had gotten fan mail, even. But ever since the incident with Bonnie Gastin, things had changed. But she shrugged. she had changed.

She looked down at herself. She was wearing loose fitting track pants that were black. She was dressed in a black tank top with a black sports bra peeking through that a bit. She smiled at the boos and jogged down the ramp. She slid into the ring and hopped up, bouncing on her heels. She didn't know who her opponent was, but she didn't care. She just needed a match and whent he management sent her a contract, she signed it without a thought.

Last edited by 445 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Yi Lan Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Yi Lan

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Yi Lan did not see Mercy sneak down the ramp to take her place behind the table as the match’️s official guest timekeeper. The blonde Chinese girl had invited the secretary to come and view the match, but she had no idea that anything might be amiss. She hadn’️t spoken with Mercy at all since the woman had arranged the fight. All of Lan’️s focus was directed towards Lu Jiao Jocelyn, and towards trying to deal with the confusing emotions that her countrywoman sparked inside of her.

Lan entered second, lights flashing as she appeared at the top of the ramp and made her way quickly down to the ring. She hadn’️t picked out her own music, and allowed the AFW employees running the audio booth to select something appropriate. They had taken that request and turned it into a rather unmemorable “traditional” Chinese tune, with the crash of gongs and the fluttering of bamboo pipes giving it a rather antique feel. Lan hardly noticed it, as she hopped up into the ring, giving everyone a good look at her hastily-assembled wrestling outfit—a white tank top, a pair of orange gym shorts, and a pair of plain white socks on her feet. Her cheeks were already bright red as she looked meekly across the ring at Jocelyn.

She opened her mouth, hesitated for a second, and then, in anxious Mandarin, said: <Lu Jiao…please forgive me for whatever I did.> She bowed her head. <It will be an honor fighting you…a-and I hope we can be friends…when it’️s done.>

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:22 am

Jocelyn watched as her opponent entered. The music was odd and familiar. She knew it well enough. Not the song specifically but the music. And then she saw the unmistakeable ash blonde hair. Jocelyn's eyes widened and she stepped back, looking at Lan as she came timidly down the ramp. Someone was fucking with her and she turned her head this way and that to see who.

She caught a glimpse of the pink hair in the timekeeper's booth and wondered. The girl seemed familiar, like someone she had met before but she couldn't place it. As she stared at Mercy, who seemed to be pretending to not notice her stare, she heard lan rattle off some Chinese.

Jocelyn instantly snapped her head back at Lan's direction and glared at her. "Why are you so obsessed with that!?" Jocelyn screamed in English. Her cheeks were bright red. She inhaled deeply through her nose. <Don't you understand what's going to happen to you if you keep trying to be my friend!?> She spat back in mandarin. She then lunged at Lan, not even waiting for the bell. And aimed a high, front kick at Lan's face. "I'll show you what a stupid idea it is!"

Mercy had turned her head when Jocelyn started looking at her. She had only actually met the woman once but that was quite enough. She disliked the girl for a myriad of reasons aside from how much of a horridly rude girl she was. But it was still her job to keep time and when she saw Jocelyn turn and the two Chinese girls exchange a conversation, she gripped the bell. She squealed when Jocelyn lunged forward and almost instinctively gave the bell a hard smack with the mallet, officially beginning the match.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:52 am

“I…j-just…” Lan began, struggling to find the words to answer her opponent’️s angry questions. Jocelyn’️s attention seemed to be divided between Lan and someone out in the audience—the girl from Guangzhou couldn’️t quite follow her opponent’️s gaze to its precise destination—and Lan wondered what might be going through her countrywoman’️s head right now. It was plain as day that she was confused by Lan’️s appearance, but what reaction she might have to it was still a mystery to the blonde Chinese girl.

Whatever she had been expecting, she had not been expecting a kick to the face. Jocelyn had never truly gotten violent with her before, in either of their encounters—Lan had been shoved, sure, and had had food dumped on her, but those could be excused as random acts perpetrated in a moment of passion. A kick such as this one was a conscious attempt at inflicting real pain, and it took Lan by surprise. She let out a pained cry as the kick connected with her chin, and she stumbled backwards, only stopping when she felt the warm elastic material of the ropes behind her.

Taking a couple of deep breaths, Lan would sink back into the ropes to wait for Jocelyn to come after her. She expected her countrywoman would do so—Lu Jiao Jocelyn was nothing if not brash. When she did, Lan would make her counterattack, and do her best to surprise everyone. Maybe, if she beat Jocelyn convincingly enough, the other Chinese girl might be more open to pursuing friendship with Lan. Maybe all Lan needed to do was prove herself…

She knew that she could do it. She was a trained fighter, after all. The only reason they doubted her was because they all assumed she was weak. Jocelyn probably did, too. Lan would try to prove them all wrong. She wanted to prove her worth. But, more importantly, she wanted to win her opponent’️s respect.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:22 am

Jocelyn lowered her head when she steadied herself after her kick connected. Her fists trembled as she stared at Lan who fell against the ropes. <I can't believe how much of an idiot you are!> Jocelyn spat in Chinese. Her cheeks were bright red and she lunged at Lan, raising her fists as she tried a looping overhand hook that she was hoping to force into Lan's face.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:58 am

Lan’️s cheeks were red, too, as she endured the verbal abuse that Jocelyn seemed all too eager to heap upon her. <Well…I j-just…> she began again, but, once again, the power of speech failed her, and she found herself at a complete loss for words. Then, Jocelyn was coming at her with her fists up, and she didn’️t have any more time to talk. She needed to start fighting.

The blonde Chinese girl would lean back into the ropes still further, lowering her head to press her chin against her chest to present a smaller target to her charging opponent. When Jocelyn threw her overhand hook, Lan would duck beneath it. Then, summoning all her physical and mental strength and balling her hand into a fist, Lan would attempt to drive a hard uppercut right into her countrywoman’️s stomach, hoping to knock the other girl backwards and give herself some breathing room.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:41 am

Jocelyn came in high, trying to punch Lan down to the ground. but the bigger Chinese girl curled inward. Jocelyn was actually not used to just brawling. She was a finesse fighter who liked to use her Wu Shu. Lan's appearance was enough to really make her her goad herself into fighting off her game. Her punch whiffed and she felt Lan's fist bury itself into her stomach.

She coughed up some saliva as her mouth formed an O. She then fell backwards onto her butt and clutched her stomach. "Y-You..." Jocelyn growled, staring daggers at Lan. "So this was your plan all along!?" She said. "Humiliating me wasn't enough! Throwing all that shite in my face... wasn't enough!?" She screamed and tried to get back to her feet. "Fuck you!" She screamed and threw her body at Lan, trying to swing her elbow at Lan's face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:15 pm

Lan winced as a small spray of saliva from Jocelyn’️s mouth hit her forehead. She would push herself off the ropes as her fellow Chinese girl went down to the mat, looking down at Jocelyn with a sort of melancholy expression. She didn’️t like hurting people, even though she happened to be—in her opinion—pretty good at it. And hurting someone who she actually wanted to be friends with really chewed her up inside. Not quite as much as the girl’️s angry accusations, though.

“N-no…l-like I said…” Lan replied, her voice slow and wavering as she tried to explain, once again, that she didn’️t have any ill will towards her countrywoman, and that, in fact, she wanted to get better acquainted with her. Before she could finish, however, Jocelyn was back up on her feet and on the attack, throwing an elbow to Lan’️s face that the blonde Chinese girl couldn’️t dodge. She threw a hand up to deaden the force of the blow, but couldn’️t keep her footing, taking a couple of steps backward and finding herself up against the ropes again. This time, she would look to not get trapped there by her opponent, swinging her leg forward to try to either connect with a kick to Jocelyn’️s knees, or, at the very least, force the darker-haired girl to keep her distance.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:29 am

Jocelyn was focused on Lan's face. That face that was, by any account, far less Chinese looking than Jocelyn's. If you asked all the people in the world which was Chinese, all of them would point to Jocelyn first. But that didn't matter to the Chistralian. In fact, it was because she was not completely Chinese that all she saw of the mopish blonde hair and smooth, paler skin was the blood underneath. She didn't see the cute features. The eyes that seemed to hold a gentleness. Her slim but taut body or even the kind girl behind all of that. That was also untrue. Jocelyn saw it and in her heart of hearts, she knew that she was in the wrong with Lan. With almost everyone and everything. But she was riding this train for so long, she just couldn't get off. All she had was her pride. If she gave that up to admit all the horrible mistakes she made in her life were wrong, how could she live?

Lan's leg snapped against Jocelyn's knee and the Chistralian's eyes widened. She collapsed, falling tot he ground and threw herself forward to try and drive her head into Lan's stomach and hold onto Lan's waist tightly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:12 am

Lan’️s kick managed to connect with Jocelyn’️s knee, and she watched her darker-haired countrywoman go down. The blonde would push herself off of the ropes again, not wanting to be trapped up against them any more now than a minute ago—but, once again, Jocelyn was too quick and blocked Lan’️s escape, throwing herself forward, her skull slamming hard into Lan’️s stomach.

“Guah!” Lan cried out in pain, clutching at her stomach with one hand. Jocelyn didn’️t back off after that attack—instead, she would wrap her arms around Lan’️s waist, trapping the blonde once more against the ropes. Lan’️s free hand would try to wiggle its way in between Jocelyn’️s toned arms and her own lithe body, trying to pry the limbs away from her so that she could escape the restrictive embrace.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next