by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match)

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match) Empty Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match)

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match) Rainbow_dash_2_by_niziolek-d3kviqt.png
"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" Rainbow dash kept saying these words as she waited for her signal to get on stage. She was wearing her rainbow bikini. She could hear the crowd outside cheering even when it's her first official match in the AFW. "Alright Rainbow Dash calm down it's only your first match..." Rainbow dash would go look into the mirrior to see how she looked. Rubbing her ass she looked at her self "Dang I'm sexy I should have no problem winning this match!" Rainbow Dash would keep saying lies to her self to keep her spirit up. "Beside this is a mud hentai match and that's my territory!" Rainbow Dash would slap her ass and would walk down until she was behind the ramp waiting for her theme to play. On the way their she saw a girl in a white one peace and wondered if that was her opponent. But their was no time to think about it now as she soon heard her song [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHglQRvbzOc:2hu1tmvy]MLP Fighting is Magic - Rainbow Dash Stage Theme[/url:2hu1tmvy] play and about 7 seconds in she would run down the stage giving high fives to everyone when the fire works and sparklers went on.

Sliding jump over the rops almost falling because of the mud but didn't, and carefully walking to her side of the ring waiting for her opponent, and rainbow didn't know much about her exept for the fact that shes Indian or a least she think she Indian. "Alright lets get this over with I got a show I got to catch."

Last edited by 10269 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match) Empty Re: Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:27 pm

Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match) Download.php?id=637

Ty Lee was smirking as she was getthing ready for this Hentai mud wrestling match as she was happy she got the fight a girl who liked it as dirty as she does.
As she watches Rainbow walk towards the ring she smiles as she licks her lips as she thinks she lucky she got to fight a hot girl like rainbow.

When her opponent finaly got into the ring she waited untill her music started to play Circus by britney spears as she walked down wearing her favorite bikini as she started doing Cartwheels towards the ring before stopping and standing before the ring as she got on the stairs and then does a Somersault right into the ring as some of the mud hit herself and rainbow.

''Well miss dash are you ready to get down and dirty whit me''Ty lee would ask before getthing read for the match

Back to top Go down

Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match) Empty Re: Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match)

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:43 pm

Rainbow Dash saw her opponent walk down the ring and immediately the recognized her being the girl she walk past backstage. Rainbow Dash took a good look at her as she was the very tight one piece.
Seeing her Cartwheel and Somersault in to the ring. "Crap I didn't think she be a fast and a acrobatic as me!) Rainbow Dash thought to her self. As Ty Lee landed some of the mud on rainbow Dashes legs but Rainbow Dash didn't care to much about that. Rainbow Dash would smirk at Ty Lee words, "Oh I'm ready to get dirty alright Ty!" Rainbow Dash hopped she got her name right as she waited for the match to start.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:27 pm

''Well that is good news then dashie because we will be very dirty at the end of this fight'' Ty lee would say before looking her opponent over.
''So did you enjoy my little show because i saw you were watching my every move''Giggles Ty lee before she would go to her corner.

When she got their she would start to stretching to get ready for the match before getthing to the centre of the ring to wait untill the fight would beging.
Ty lee would first reach out her hand to give Rainbow a friendly handshake before starting the match

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:26 pm

"Yea I was watching cus I thought I was the only on here that could do that stuff." Rainbow Dash would take the time to stretch before the match begin. Rainbow Dash keep an eye on her opponent analyzing. (By the looks of this I'm in for a match but I pretty sure I can use her own attire against her.)

The boys in the crowed noes stared the bleed as they started to look at the women's breast. But Rainbow Dash saw Ty walk towards the center so she would go meet her their.
She would shake her hand hopping for a good fight. "Good luck ty."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:50 pm

''More like good sex for what we are about to do''Ty lee would say as she shake hands whit her opponent before getthing ready.
After hearing the bell ring and the boys in the crowd cheering for their favorite Ty lee would try to circle around Rainbow looking for a opening but trying not to fall as the mud was slippery as she was having trouble keeping her balance.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:22 pm

Rainbow Dash smiled "Teh I I'm gonna make you cum so hard by the time were done." Rainbow Dash would eye Ty as she circled around her as she knew what she was trying to do.
It was around half and half with the crowed but it seamed a little bit more cheered more Ty Lee. Rainbow Dash would try to tackle Ty lee to ground. If she didn't meas up and fall she'd start fingering Ty pussy.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:40 pm

''Please rainbow dash i am going to make you pass out in the mud from all the orgas''Was all Ty lee could say before she was tackled into the mud by rainbow.
As Ty lee tries to get up she was being push back down by Rainbow as she was being attack by rainbows fingers as the other girl push aside her bikini so she could do this.

''Fuck this girl sure has magic fingers''Thought Ty lee as she tries to get her hand on Rainbow pussy and rub her opponents pussy thought her bikini bottom as she knew if she just lay down and enjoy this she would lose this fight fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:15 pm

Rainbow Dash smirked as she usefully tackled Ty to the ground. "(Yes!)" Rainbow Dash said in her head as she started finger Ty's pussy. But that would be she soon felt Ty rub her pussy. Rainbow Dash smirked trying not to moan. To help speed up the proses Rainbow Dash would try to remove one strap of Ty's one piece to able to suck on Ty's breasts. "I gona make you squeal like a pig."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:22 pm

''Never not before i make you moan like a bitch in heat dashie''Moans Ty lee as she rubs Rainbow's pussy as she knows she has to get the other girl off from her body.
Ty lee would try to form a bridge hoping it would cause rainbow to lose her balance and let her go so she could escape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next