Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match Empty Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:02 am

The rules for the following match

Best out of 5 orgasme win and they only count after you strip your opponent nude.
Also the loser will be the slave of the Winner

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match Download.php?id=686

Mizore was waiting for untill it was time to walk towards the ring as she was waiting behind the curtains untill her music started playing.
''Now entering the ring for the second time in her Career here is Mizore Shirayuki'' was what the crowd was hearing as Mizore pulled the top rope up and stepped into the ring as she would wait for her opponent to arrive so they could start this match.

Back to top Go down

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match Empty Re: Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

Post by bricktown Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:25 am

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match Miygnpp.jpg?1

With a wild yell, Alyssa the Erotic Terrorist arrived on the scene to a flurry of pyros. The audience booed her, with a few members being especially angry in their jeering. She merely shook her head and laughed as she headed down the ramp.

"This match is dedicated to all those Char fans out there!" She taunted them, bringing in a fresh wave of hate. Oh, yes. Now this was the pleasure of being a heel. And speaking of pleasure.... "I ain't got much time for you. How about you cream yourself already and spare me the trouble?" She pointed right at Mizore.

The Bomber cracked her neck, her perverse smile hidden behind a bandanna. She might've been clad only in her underwear, but this was no big deal for her. They were young and they knew how to use their bodies well. In a few minutes, one of them was going to be a wreck of a human. No way that'd be her, that was for sure.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match Empty Re: Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:46 am

''in your dreams mean girl''screams Mizore as she now knows it a battle between good vs evil and she never let such a heel like her win whit out a fight.
''Beside why don''t you just strip yourself nude and let me do what i want you lose quicker that way and it be easier for you to enjoy my special touch''taunts Mizore as she starts to play it for the crowd.

''O yes please stop Mizore i can''t handle your talented tongue and hands anymore i am about to cum''as i fondle myself as i mimic your voice as the crowd starts cheering for me as i shake my sexy butt in your face thinking i am winning so far as the fans are behind me.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:55 am

"You don't understand, do ya?" Alyssa asked roughly, laughing as she did. "I ain't some newbie that wets her pants at the booing. I fuckin' love it!"

She raised her hands, completely engrossed in the hate coming her way. The Erotic Terrorist nodded along with it for a few minutes before looking back down at her opponent. Heh. Look at her. Mizore thought she could win this, didn't she? It was time to make her cream herself until her hips dropped out on her.

"When the bell rings, that's gonna be the beginning of your non-stop torture. Don't think I'll let you off with only 5."

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:19 am

''Realy i don''t mind giving you more then 5 if it means leaving you in a coma in a pool of your own cum Alyssa''Taunts Mizore as she glares at her opponent.

''But first i have to remove that bikini or if i am smart i first weaken her and make her cum a couple of times and then remove it'' was one of the thoughts going through her mind as she looked up her opponent and knew that this girl would be one of the meanest girls she ever faced and would do anything to win.

Then the bell would ring and Mizore would walk towards the centre as she circled around her opponent her hands up as the crowd started to get behind her and cheer her on.

Hearing this she would smirk before giving a final taunt to her opponent ''Well if them booing gives you strength then i get my power from their cheering whit these people behind me you are going down got it Alyssa''

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:56 am

"The hero doesn't always win, Mizore. Just ask Char!" Alyssa stuck her tongue out, making some obscene swirls with it before she cracked her knuckles and advanced. "Now let's start milking."

She approached in a hunched over stance, her eyes darting as she began to aim for a collar and elbow tie-up. It was a standard test of strength sort of thing, but she expected that she'd win against her purple haired opponent in those every time she tried. She started getting jittery at the thought of powerbombing Mizore into a veritable puddle.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:38 am

Mizore would accept the test of strength as she would grasp Alyssa hands and tries to push her opponent back.

''Well then she was not the true heroine to defead a mean little bimbo like you then'' Mizore would say to taunt her opponent as she tries to push her breasts against her opponent while trying to push her back and hopefully win this test of strength

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:22 pm

"You really think I'm that easy, huh?" Alyssa pressed into Mizore, face to face and chest to chest as they sought to overwhelm each other. "Tell you what, I'll let the audience decide at the end."

The booing intensified, giving her strength to try and press her purple haired enemy down. "Let's see how highly they think of you once I drag you down from your perch and make you cum your brains out!"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:04 pm

''Fine whit me but i already know the ending of this match me raising my hands in victory as you lay down in a puddle of your own cum''taunted mizore as she suddenly gets push back.

Mizore would try to place one of her legs behind Alyssa and then try to push as hard as she could hoping to make her opponent fall backwards and then try and take control of this fight

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:20 pm

"Try it. I'll be going down on you like the rest." Almost as if on cue, Mizore's leg encircled Alyssa's as she went for the trip. Alright, she'd humour the attempt.

Alyssa focused on the breakfall, hitting the mat with a slight grunt as she kept her focus on her purple haired opponent. She was better on the ground, even if she couldn't powerbomb like she wanted to from that position.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next