Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match - Page 5 Empty Re: Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:57 pm

''Sure i set the countdown for you alyssa but it will be the count down of your humiliation''taunts Mizore as she hears the crowd cheer for their favorite as she feels Alyssa tongue start to get to work on her crotch and knew she should start licking alyssa pussy or she regret daring Alyssa to this 69 show down as she quickly when down town on her opponent hoping to find out who between them would back down first.

Back to top Go down

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match - Page 5 Empty Re: Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

Post by bricktown Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:00 am

Alyssa shuddered as Mizore started working her over. Damn, she wasn't as unskilled as the Bomber thought she was. She wasn't going to back down, though. She swirled her tongue, vigorously plumbing Mizore's depths as she savoured the taste and heat. This wasn't going to throw her off her groove, she swore! She panted as she continued licking, her hard nipples grinding against her opponent's toned stomach while she practically glued her face to her enemy's groin.

Meanwhile, her hands roamed the purple haired girl's body, pinching and caressing roughly as she tried to speed up the inevitable climax that would build up in Mizore's body. She'd be damned before she'd let the first orgasm go to her!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:23 am

Mizore wanted to scream in pleasure but decided to try and use it as she started to hum so her tongue would vibrate in Alyssa pussy as she feels Alyssa hands all over her body.
Í won''t be the first girl to cum and especial to a slut like alyssa''thought Mizore as she now let''s her hands roamed around her opponents body pinching and fondling her breasts when she found them

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:10 am

Alyssa bucked her hips when Mizore began to hum. Aw, shit! That was actually pretty good. She redoubled her efforts, tongue brushing lightly against her opponent's clit as she attacked and massaged more and more frantically. They were getting close to their first orgasm of the night, and she wasn't sure who would make it across the line first. With that thought in mind, she went for what she called the Pipe Bomb.

Wetting her middle finger with her spit, she held Mizore closer to her as she eased that digit into the purple haired girl's anus!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:08 am

Mizore was smirking as she thought she was winning so far as she keeps humming as she licked away at Alyssa untill she suddenly feels a finger up her butt and now it was Mizore who was about to lose it.
''So she wants to play dirty well so can i''thought Mizore as she tries to return the favor to Alyssa hoping it would even them out.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:40 am

Alyssa tensed up, her body frozen as she was invaded by Mizore's finger. No, this wasn't going to end like this, no way! But she couldn't stop it for long. She had been so close, and now this was going to push her over the edge. She attached herself to Mizore's clit, sucking on it with everything she had as she teetered at the edge. If she was going down, she was going to drag her opponent down with her!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:34 pm

''whats the matter Alyssa can''t you handle one little finger as i lick your pussy how pathetic''taunts Mizore as she hopes to trick Alyssa into answering so she would stop licking her pussy and when she does respond she would attack Alyssa pussy whit her own tongue while trying to get her whole fist up Alyssa butt

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:32 pm

The moment she felt Mizore try to put her hand right up her ass, that was the final straw. She would rather go off prematurely than get some permanent damage from something she definitely couldn't take. Her hips bucked against her enemy's face as she kicked the hand away, sparing her butt from a fate most cruel. At that time, her body tensed as she finally came, her juices covering Mizore's face as she moaned and mashed her face into the purple haired girl's pussy.

Hopefully, that would be enough to get her opponent off as well.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:28 pm

''Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yes i made you cum first''mizore screams in victory until she feels Alyssa smash her face right against her pussy which cause her to cum as she returns the favor and now cover Alyssa face whit her juices.

''Well i made you cum first so are you ready to just stay down and let me win this match the easy way''asked Mizore as she tries to push alyssa off her and get back on her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:20 pm

"Fat chance." Alyssa coughed, licking her lips off even as she staggered up to her feet. Alright, so Mizore tasted pretty good. She was going for it, now. No more fooling around.

She held on to the ropes to steady herself as she recovered from the post-orgasmic glow. There was one thing left to do, and it was to powerbomb the purple haired girl into submission. The Erotic Terrorist cracked her knuckles as she got ready for round 2.

"Make a move. I'll destroy you any way you please." She taunted, doing a crotch chop as she stared Mizore down.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next