Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:34 am

Mizore thinking she was controling the fight so far as she tries to grab Alyssa legs and then spread them wide as she was still standing.
''So people should i gaspeddle this mean old bitch untill she begged for mercy'' screamed Mizore as the crowd replied by roaring yes and also start chanting ''Gaspeddle that slutty heel''

''Seems like the crowd has spoken loser'' taunted Mizore as she slowly descended her left feet onto Alyssa pussy and then slowly rub it up and down as she would give alyssa a evil smile while trying to finish this hold

Back to top Go down

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

Post by bricktown Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:56 pm

"Gnnhh... Nice try, bitch." Alyssa grit her teeth as Mizore started to grab her legs. This was pretty bad, she'd have to admit. But it wasn't K.F's attempt at straight up maiming, so she'd take it. "Come on, you wanna go?"

A few moments after the purple haired wrestler started the gaspedalling, much to Alyssa's displeasure, she quickly reached out to try and snatch Mizore's leg. She'd drag her enemy down to her level and fuck her silly. That was her goal right now.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:08 pm

As Mizore feels Alyssa hand on her leg she would look down and smirks down as she suddenly press her feet harder unto Alyssa pussy hoping to hear the other woman scream out in pain.
''Well still think this is going to be a easy fight now do you miss meanie''taunts Mizore as she wants to both torture and make her feel good wanting to prove she not some weak newbie to be send to the slaughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:46 am

"Tch. Wrong answer." Alyssa bit her lip, the pain shooting through her groin as Mizore trod on her. Unfortunately, the purple haired girl really had forgotten who she was. Alyssa was Bomber Blank, the Erotic Terrorist. Underhanded tricks were not beyond her, especially not one such as these.

With a vicious grin, she grabbed onto the little toe on the foot gaspedalling her rather sore crotch, and twisted. Alyssa had her foot slowly picked apart and temporarily rendered useless by that method once. She wasn't hesitant to use it against others, especially not somebody who was as full of herself as Mizore.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:53 pm

''Aaaaaaaaaaaa stop what ever you are doing it hurts''screams Mizore as she knew that a opponent like Alyssa would never do that and she hoped to trick her opponent into bragging or demanding she would submit and lose the match that way.
Suddenly she would try to jump up and hopefully land her knee hard into alyssa pussy but she knew this move could backfire on her if Alyssa would react before she was ready

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu May 01, 2014 4:56 am

"You really are-" Alyssa's words were cut off as she saw Mizore jump. Holy shit, she really was going to do that, wasn't she? With a furious growl, she steeled herself as the purple haired girl descended. The moment it hit, it was like a starburst of pain just erupted in her lower abdomen. Her vision flashed white for a second, but her body knew what to do. Like it had for her lovers and enemies, her legs tore themselves from Mizore's grasp and tightened around her enemy's waist.

"GOT YA, BITCH."

She was going to drag Mizore in like an angry spider. If the girl didn't escape Alyssa's grasp, bad things were about to happen.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu May 01, 2014 5:22 am

''thats what i wanted to said to you''giggled Mizore as she suddenly tries to get both hands on alyssa breasts as her opponent gets her legs around mizore waist.
''Well seems like we got our self a mexican stand off so let''s see who will back out first''she would say if it works and after it she would start to foundle alyssa breasts.

''Well whats the matter did the good girl finaly got the upper hand on a mean little heel like yourself alyssa'' hoping that alyssa would back out first so she looks stronger this way

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu May 08, 2014 4:47 am

Alyssa didn't exactly hate the fondling, but the pain of having a knee dropped on her groin let her push past that. Yet again, she was playing incredibly dirty by trying to grab Mizore's hands. Like before, she targeted the digits. In this case, she was aiming to twist the thumbs, if the purple haired girl didn't retract her hands in time.

The vicious bomber wanted to slam her opponent so bad that her teeth were starting to grind, but she couldn't do it quite yet. Once they both got to their feet, there would be a reckoning.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu May 08, 2014 5:47 am

''Stop twisting my thumbs or you regret it do you hear me Alyssa''moans Mizore as she screams in pain as she tries to pull her hands back.
Mizore would then try and get her mouth on 1 of alyssa nipples and if she got it she would suddenly bite down hard on it as she hoped the pain would help her escape from alyssa hold on her thumbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue May 13, 2014 6:05 am

Alyssa's eye twitched as Mizore bit down. Fuck. FUCK. That was not as planned! She immediately let go of the girl's hands, only to execute something just as dirty. She didn't really know what it was called, but it was the flying swallow according to good ol' KF. She grinned to herself as she cupped one hand and tried to slam it across her opponent's ear.

A long time ago, back in the days of the League, rookie Alyssa had the cajones to insult KF. And what did she get for her trouble? Ruptured eardrums, that was what. Ear claps fucking hurt. Here and now, against somebody she'd rather fuck than get fucked by, pulling out the real dirty tricks was paramount. She was aching all over, and not just from pain.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next