Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match - Page 3 Empty Re: Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 13, 2014 7:21 pm

''aaaaaaaaaaa fucking bitch What did you do i can''t hear anything ''screams Mizore in pain as she falls to her knees as she was wondering what was going on
As she sat on the grond hoping to get her hearing back she was still keeping a eye on alyssa as she hoped that whatever the bitch did would not result in losing her hearing forever as she was about to panic.

As she keeps a eye on alyssa she was wandering if she could contine or surrender and see a doctor so she could be check out and see what was wrong whit her.

Back to top Go down

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match - Page 3 Empty Re: Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

Post by bricktown Wed May 14, 2014 11:37 pm

Unfortunately for Mizore, Alyssa was not done yet. She sat up, wincing at the pain in her groin and the nipple that had been bitten. Of course, she was about to repay that one thousand-fold! She crackled her knuckles, slowly gathering her strength for the inevitable assault. Of course, that wasn't the only thing she did. She really wasn't quite sure if her opponent would understand it, but she began gesturing anyways.

"<I didn't even hit you that hard. You'll recover quick. But how about I fuck you until you forget about the pain?>" Her uncle had lost his hearing years ago in a demolition accident. Having to learn sign language to communicate was a pain, but the stories he told were well worth it.

The Bomber had a fiendish grin on her face as she lunged at the purple haired girl. If she succeeded, she was going to go in dry. Screw foreplay, she was going to finger Mizore to exhaustion first.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu May 15, 2014 5:25 am

''I don''t understand sign language you fucking bitch what did you do''screamed Mizore as she slowly got up and tried to get away from Alyssa as she figured out that if she would either leave this ring a winnar or get humiliated by Alyssa.

As she backed into a corner she started to hear some sounds again as she put her hands up to protect herself from what she knew would be Alyssa quick and ruthless assault of her body and outfit before going for the victory.

''If you think i will roll over and let you beat me think again you slut''hoping to buy herself from time by getting Alyssa to keep talking

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu May 15, 2014 9:11 pm

Alyssa frowned, figuring her opponent couldn't read lips either. Fuck's sake, taunting somebody was hard when they were so dumb. Well, whatever. She'd recover soon enough. Let her remain ignorant. The rather foul mouthed bomber closed in again, intending to wrestle Mizore's arms aside so she could tear off the girl's bottoms. It was way past time to get somebody off, and the audience was starting to get restless. She did NOT need the commish getting pissed at her for delaying the match so much.

"BITCH, I WILL TEACH YOU SIGN WITH MY FINGERS UP YOUR CUNT." She yelled at the top of her lungs as she attacked.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri May 16, 2014 5:22 am

Mizore finaly heared what allysa was saying and glared at the girl before rushing towards her.
''Fine whit me thats one kind of sign langues i can speak like a expert allow me to show you''taunts mizore as she push her breasts against allysa as they meet up halfway.
As mizorfe would try to grab alyysa bikini bottom hoping to rip them off as she smirked at her opponent trying to catch her off gaurd.

''No more nice girl for what you did got it heel bimbo''shouts mizore whit everything she got left before resuming her attack

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon May 26, 2014 1:33 am

Alyssa was surprised for a moment, grinning as the purple haired girl managed to steal her bottom. "You actually got me. Now fuck you, time to get bombed!" Her amused grin turned into a look of vicious pleasure as she aimed to kick Mizore right in the groin.

If she succeeded, she was going to start powerbombing her opponent. Mizore would have more than one reason for being unable to stand straight for a week, at this rate.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon May 26, 2014 4:58 am

As alyssa kick connected Mizore would go down on her knees holding her hurting pussy as she looked up to that bitch she was fighting.
As Alyssa would try and get her in the right position for a powerbomb she would start punching Alyssa on her head whit her fist and try and wrap her legs around alyssa body so she could not be throw down so easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Alyssa staggered from the punch, her cheek smarting from the attack. She snarled, deciding to change tactics now that Mizore had decided to fight back. Staggering slightly from the weight placed against her body, the Bomber endured the punches so that she could snatch away the purple haired girl's bottom. If she could take it away, she'd chuck the article of clothing into the crowd so that neither of them could get their hands on it.

"Bitch, you think this'll be so easy?!" She roared.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:22 am

''From what i did to you earlier and how you started to moan like a little girl then my answer is yes''taunts Mizore as she keeps trying to land her punches to Alyssa head as she keeps her legs wrapped around Alyssa head as well.
''Why not make it easier and just surrender'' was the next taunt to leave Mizore mouth untill she saw her bikini bottom being throw into the crowd as she had a good idea what the next part of Alyssa plan would be

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:22 pm

Fuck! This was no good at all! Alyssa had to cover her head with her arms, encircling Mizore's legs as she did. It wasn't much protection, but it left her able to do one thing. She didn't hesitate in doing so. Pushing forward with a scowl, she decided she would have to go ahead and make sure the purple haired bitch would go weak in the knees. With a sullen glare at her opponent, she put her mouth to better use than mere trash talking.

Let's see how long Mizore could hold out against Alyssa's expert tongue.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next