Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match - Page 7 Empty Re: Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:27 am

''AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i hope you choke on it''moans Mizore as she gets throw onto the apron and as she tries to get up gets pinned down and eaten out which would lead to Mizore losing this round as she throws her head back and screams ''aaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm cumminggggggggg'' as she cums all over Alyssa face

Back to top Go down

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match - Page 7 Empty Re: Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

Post by bricktown Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:04 pm

Hell yes, the Massive Ordinance Penetrator worked. Alyssa licked the juices off of her lips, feeling herself heat up even more as she savoured the taste. She was getting so damned riled up that she started to forget it was a match. Letting go of Mizore's legs, she crawled over her enemy to get into a trib position. If the heroine didn't stop her now, the Bomber was going to start scissoring and it didn't seem like she'd stop until their hips gave out.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:15 am

Mizore while hurt would try to fight back by throwing some punches but do to the blow she could not focus very well so they may not all connect as she would not back out and glare at Alyssa.
''I am going to get you for this and make sure you blow up two more times''taunts Mizore

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:46 am

Alyssa grunted slightly as she took the punches, but she was like a juggernaut of arousal right now. She just grinned as she spread Mizore's legs and pressed their pussies together, throwing her head back as she began to grind against her partner.

"Oh, God yes...."

Uh oh. Seemed like Alyssa might have gone a little insane with lust there. She wasn't even fucking like she was in a match, it looked more like she was spending some private time with a lover.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:18 pm

As the two trib it out Mizore starts to lose focus on the match because Alyssa is so good as she tries to take the top position as they trib it out.
''Time to set the fuse on you and watch back to see the fireworks ''taunts Mizore

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Alyssa let her take the top, too engrossed in the moment to fight back. Mizore was damned good, enough that the Bomber's tongue lolled out as she continued to whimper with every rub. She could feel her climax building up inside herself already, prompting her to speed up her motions.

"Time for a chain reaction, huh?" She grinned as she panted, eyes glazed over as her already tired body continued to push itself to its limits. "Come on, don't be shy. You and me together, huh?"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:40 am

''In your dreams bomb girl''moans Mizore not wanting to show how close she was when she feels Alyssa go faster and she almost when off before Alyssa did before deciding to rub faster as the girls duel it out whit their pussy as the crowd goes nuts enjoying the match hoping both girls cum at the same time.

''Cum for me first bomber girl i am not even close to cumming''lied Mizore hoping Alyssa believes her

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:41 am

The roar of the audience was lost to Alyssa as she came closer and closer to cumming. With nerveless fingers, she reached out to grasp Mizore's hand in hers as she teetered on the edge. At this point, she didn't know what was going on. She just wanted to get off with her opponent, again and again until they weren't able to move.

"M... M...." Her breathless gasps weren't coherent at all, but she repeated it almost as if it was a mantra as she moved without control or delicacy.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:43 am

''mmmmm nooooooo i can''t scream out again''thought Mizore as she starts to hum but finaly grinded against Alyssa for the final time before cumming hoping she would cum at the same time as her opponent.
''I should challenge her to a iron pussy match next time because then i can cum as many times as i like and still blow her away in the end''was Mizore final thought as she lays on the apron to caught her breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:45 am

With that, Alyssa was set off by Mizore's own climax. She groaned and thrust erratically, riding out her orgasm like she was glued to her opponent. Once it was over, she let out a low moan of pain as she slumped to the ground. Oversexed and exhausted, the Bomber was fraying at the edges as she crawled over her opponent. Her breaths were heavy with fatigue and ebbing lust, but she wasn't done yet. Still caught in her delusion, she didn't give Mizore a chance to rest.

She lowered her face down to her opponent, trying to slip her tongue into Mizore's mouth while grasping her hands. She really couldn't give somebody who she mistook for a lover any breaks, it seemed.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next