Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match)

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match)

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun May 18, 2014 6:00 pm

I-I think that's been you whose been shaking the ring floor..." Dashi cared dearly about her weight as it retaliated to her beautiful body that she used all the time. RainbowDashs face would turn a very bright red in embarrassment as she was caught off guard now.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ty Lee vs Rainbow Dash! (Bikini Hentai mud wrestling match)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 18, 2014 6:12 pm

''Wow dashie your realy sensitive about your weight but your beauty full and i was only teasing you for the crowd''whispers Ty lee as she tries to cheer her up before trying to pin dashie on her back.
''Well sorry but it time to finish this little fight and force your fat ass to cum''as i give you a smile to show that i don''t mean anything i say.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed May 21, 2014 1:16 am

"It's alright..." Rainbow Dash whispered back as she felt beater after hearing Ty lee's words. Rainbow Dash let her guard down and Ty lee took full advantage off it quickly pinning her down in mere seconds."Wait what!?" Rainbow Dash yelled confused for a second as she was pinned down with no way to break free or to fight back. "Oh god dis ain't good." Rainbow Dash said as she saw Ty lee smile that told her that she didn't me anything.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 21, 2014 4:49 am

''So what should i do to this weak little filly trib or finger her into a coma come on now decide my lovely fans''screams ty lee as she waits the hear their anser as she just smiles at dashie and start to fondle her opponents breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm

The crowed screamed out both of the options making it quite hard to tell witch one they wanted. Rainbow Dash still struggled bellow Ty lee as she had been severely worn down after cumming 3 times before. Rainbow Dash was even srupize she was still wake after the third time.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri May 23, 2014 5:27 am

''Well my loyal fans i am first going to finger the slut and if she not passed out then i trib her into a coma how do you like that''screams ty lee as she hears the crowd chant ''this is awesome''
She would then smirk before looking at the referee and getthing on her knees.
''And to make sure neither me or like always dashie here would back down i want the ref to give me two handcuffs and cuff one of our arms to their opponents leg which enough length to reach their opponents pussy so what do you think of this idea dashie'' as the ref walks over and coff my right arm to your left leg and the other way around for you as we are both on our knees now.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun May 25, 2014 6:28 pm

"RainbowDash eye's widened as she heard Ty lee well out the crowed what she was going to do. (Oh god I need to get out of this some how.) Rainbow Dash thought gritting in disapproval but it was a majority rule and the ref cuffed them again. Now of her knee with Ty lee they may be on equal ground but Rainbow Dash did not having the crowed on her side as she prepared for Ty lee assault. Rainbow Dash got ready to start fingering Ty lee pussy as she eyed her waiting for Ty lee to make the first move.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon May 26, 2014 4:55 am

Ty lee knew she was close to cumming but whit her being handcuffed to dashie leg she could if she used enough strength to pull and get her opponent on her back as a back up plan in case her current one when wrong.
''Whats the matter scared now that your unable to get away from me''taunts ty lee before starting to finger dashie whit 2 fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed May 28, 2014 10:01 pm

"No not at all." Rainbow said this keeping her cool as she tried to look cool as she felt Ty lee fingers enter her pussy. Moaning in pleasure Rainbow would stick three fingers inside Ty Lee's pussy hopping to gain some ground by giving her more pleasure. At the same time Rainbow Dash would try to think of nothing to help shut the pleasure out.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu May 29, 2014 8:11 am

''You realy need to work on your fingering''moans Ty lee hoping she could trick dashie into thinking she not close to cumming because of dash talented fingers.
As she feels she close she adds a 3rd finger to dash pussy to finger her whit 3 to even it out between the fingers in her pussy and the fingers she was using on dash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next