Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fire and Ice vs The Ishiis

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fire and Ice vs The Ishiis - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire and Ice vs The Ishiis

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:13 pm

The mocking element of the hold boiled Frost's normally cold blood. "Qui pensez-vous que vous êtes?" she grumbled bitterly in the hold, but soon after the ref broke it. She rolled to her feet, closer to her corner of the ring grabbing the rope. She wasn't about to let that drop. "Putain!" she yelled in a rage. The word may have had no meaning to her opponent, but people had a way of knowing when someone cursed in another language.

"Let me at her!" Blaze yelled from the apron, reaching over the rope with her arm outstretched. Her right foot was tapping furiously, eager to get into the ring. Frost ignored it, staring down her opponent. She approached Mariko once again, this time more slowly. Her arms were up at shoulder height ready to grapple again, though she doubted Mariko would willingly meet it after the first time. Nevertheless, she tried to get close enough to bait her opponent into lunging at her whether in a grapple or attack. Then, she'd duck down, rolling to her knees beside Mariko and pulling her legs out from under her so she'd land on her back.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:23 pm

Mariko could see she was getting under her opponent's skin, which caused her lips to curl into a big smirk. "Oh my, this one seems to have a temper." she teased, giggling as she spoke. And though she didn't know the meaning of the words coming from Frost's mouth, she had a pretty good idea what she meant.

The Japanese vixen briefly glanced over at Blaze as the woman stomped and shouted, begging to get her chance at Mariko. But when it became apparent Frost wasn't going to make the tag, Mariko focused on her current foe once again, putting her arms up as she did.

Mariko was smart enough to know she was likely being lured in to some sort of trap. But sometimes the best way to deal with such traps is to spring them first, and then deal with what comes next. That's the approach Mariko took as she inched forward, watching carefully in case Frost tried to knee her again. But instead, the woman slid around and swept Mariko's legs from under her, taking her down to the mat. She winced at the impact, but kept her focus up, waiting patiently for an opening to strike at.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:39 am

Frost capitalized on the opportunity and grabbed Mariko by the ankle. She quickly stood up trying to pull up and back on Mariko's left leg as she could so she couldn't wind it up to kick her. She quickly kicked the underside of Mariko's leg to weaken her and dragged her to her corner, reaching out with her arm. Her red-dressed counterpart quickly reached out and tagged Frost's hand. She thought of picking up Mariko's other leg but imagined the woman wouldn't make it that easy.

Instead, while still on the apron, Blaze took a step away from the turnbuckle. Then, with both hands gripping the top rope for balance at first, she jumped off the second rope and into the ring with a leg drop aimed at Mariko's upper body. Blaze let out a shriek of some kind as she fell towards her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:37 am

Mariko kept her hands up in a guard and squired a bit to try to make it difficult for Frost to capitalize on her position. However, she suddenly let out a brief gasp in pain as her opponent delivered a hard kick to the back of her leg. "Agh!" she shouted, bringing a hand over the spot that was struck.

She was then dragged over to the corner, where Frost tagged in her partner. Mariko kept her eyes on both her foes, quickly switching from one to the other to make sure she knew what each was doing so she could react accordingly to whatever came next.

However, with her leg still restrained, there wasn't much of anything Mariko could do to defend herself as Blaze came over the ropes with her leg drop. Unable to move or roll away, Mariko simply held her arms up to cushion the blow a bit, but still let out an audible "Ugh!" as Blaze's leg crashed down over her torso.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:56 pm

Blaze quickly leapt to her feet with a flourish towards Yamato mockingly. Frost threw Mariko's leg down to the mat and slipped between the ropes back to the apron. She felt content in handing control over to her partner while Mariko was down. The fiery red head soccer kicked her opponent in the side once just to get her to roll over before grabbing the back of her head to yank her to her feet. "What's the matter?" she asked as she dug her fingers into Mariko's scalp.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:29 pm

Yamato didn't take too kindly to Blaze taunting him like that, especially right after dishing out some damage to his sister. "Oh, you want a piece of me? Lets go then!" he shouted, and started to step through the ropes. The crowd began cheering in anticipation of a brawl, but the referee ran over to stop him before he could completely enter the ring. "Alright, alright! I get it already." Yamato said, moving back onto the apron.

"Agh!" Mariko then shouted as Frost slammed her leg to the mat. And within seconds another pained shout was drawn from her lips as Blaze's boot crashed into her side, forcing her onto her stomach. She then yelped out as her opponent grabbed a hold of her head and yanked her to her feet, with her fingers digging into her scalp. And in an attempt to force Blaze to release her, Mariko hurled her forearm right toward the woman's stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:40 pm

Blaze smiled sadistically at Mariko's gasp of pain. She didn't have any qualms about taking over after her partner had already weakened her opponent. If anything, she only saw the advantages of the situation. Her cockiness backfired though, and Mariko struck her in the abdomen. "Ugh," she grunted and bent over.

Without thinking twice she reached up and raked her fingers across Mariko's eyes. The ref was fortunately distracted by Yamato so she didn't see it, but Blaze hadn't even known that when she struck.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:34 am

Just when Mariko thought she might be able to pick up some momentum, her chances were halted as Blaze's fingers raked over her eyes. Bringing her hands over her face instinctively, she shouted in pain and stumbled back into the ropes.

The crowd roared for the ref to do something about Blaze's foul play, but she had been to busy dealing with Yamato to see anything. And when she turned around, all she found was Mariko by the ropes and Blaze standing in front of her.

"Ugh… So that's how it's gonna be, huh?" Mariko muttered. Still momentarily blinded, she swung a her right leg out with a low roundhouse kick, hoping to strike Blaze's thigh, or at least keep her at bay for a brief moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:41 am

"That's how what's going to be?" Blaze asked back with a grin as she approached Mariko. The ref had turned back so she wouldn't get away with any more cheap shots. Not that she planned on doing that of course. There wasn't as much opportunity as Blaze had expected, though, as the blinded woman managed to kick her in the midsection rather suddenly.

The kick staggered Blaze who hadn't expected Mariko to be in any shape to fight. Angry at the pain, the redhead charged at the woman who was up against the ropes. She had nowhere to go in her mind, so she had every reason to put on the pressure. She brought up her right arm in an attempt to powerfully clothesline Mariko over the top rope and to the mat below.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:10 am

The kick Mariko had wildly thrown out managed to catch Blaze right in the stomach, surprising even Mariko herself. But it seemed the strike did little more than anger her foe. And just as Mariko's vision was starting to clear up again, she was met with a clothesline from Blaze that sent her over the top rope.

"Ugh!" she gasped as she toppled to the mat outside the ring. Mariko then began pulling herself to her feet while Yamato cheered on from the Ishiis' corner. "Come on Mariko! Get back in there and kick her ass!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next