Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fire and Ice vs The Ishiis

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fire and Ice vs The Ishiis - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire and Ice vs The Ishiis

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:07 am

Blaze leaned over the top rope, looking down at Mariko with seeming delight. She turned around and flourished to the crowd, who reacted with a mix of cheers and boos...though mostly boos. She found herself looking at Yamato when she finished showing off. "What's the matter? Sister not looking so hot?" she asked with a grin, clearly proud of her little pun.

The redhead then turned back to Mariko, imagining to have given her enough time to climb to the apron. She reached over as the woman tried to get back into the ring to try and grab her by the hair.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:27 am

"Oh HELL no!" Yamato shouted a Blaze taunted him, and immediately tried to storm the ring. But once again, the ref ran over to stop him. "Come on, ref! Did you HEAR that pun?! She deserves to get her ass kicked!" But the ref wasn't having it, and still kept him at bay.

While that was happening, Mariko was starting to pull herself back up onto the apron, where Blaze then grabbed her hair again. "Agh! Why you…" Reaching out to grab Blaze's hair as well, Mariko would attempt to pull her forward before dropping down off the apron, attempting to slam Blaze's throat right onto the top rope.

If she succeeded, Mariko would immediately slide back into the ring and pick Blaze back up, before whipping her toward the Ishii siblings' corner. It was time to get her brother involved in this one, and she wanted him to have an easy target if possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:05 am

Blaze grabbed a fistful of Mariko's hair just as the girl did the same to her. "Ack, you bitch!" she shouted just before she realized what she was doing. The woman dropped down, pulling Blaze's neck into the steel rope with the entirety of her weight. Blaze shot back from the rope, landing onto her back with both hands across her throat. She was coughing loudly, her hands still on her neck when Mariko hauled her up to her feet and slung her into the corner.

She crashed into the turnbuckle with her back, groaning with a gasp. The wind was still out of her from the throat shot, giving her little to say or do. Frost though, was leaning over the top rope now as Blaze had been before. "Get up!" she shouted across the ring. "Don't let em get momentum!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:24 am

"Too late." Mariko muttered as she heard Frost yell to her teammate, and quickly walked to the corner. She pressed a forearm right up against Blaze's face and leaned into her to keep the woman pinned against the turnbuckle while her free hand extended out to slap her brother's tagging him in.

"Alright! Lets do this!" Yamato shouted as he stepped through the ropes and entered the ring. While Mariko continued holding Blaze in place, Yamato sent a boot at his foe's gut, and his sister immediately let of before moving out onto the apron. "Give her hell, Yamato-kun!"

But Yamato wasn't done yet. Pushing her against the turnbuckle with his hand to make sure she was positioned just right, he then threw his hand at the top of Blaze's chest with a knife edge chop. And then, he did it again. And then again, and again, again. Repeatedly Yamato fired chop after chop at the woman's chest, quickly increasing the speed of his strikes until he was sending them as fast as he could. The barrage lasted several seconds before he sent one final chop toward Blaze's torso.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:21 pm

Blaze braced herself as she saw the first kick coming. It didn't do any good though as she couldn't defend herself while being held down. She crumbled halfway down the turnbuckle while gripping her stomach in agony. "Ugh..." Yamato picked her right back up though. As she tried to regain her breath, the man slapped across her chest with knife chop after knife chop. Each blow made Blaze groan and the crowd go "Ohhhh!" from the slapping noise. The blows kept coming until Yamato hit her one last time lower.

She hunched over and fell down to the side, parallel with the side apron. She was gasping and her arms were crossed over her now appropriately red chest. "Don't just lay there, get up!" Frost shouted again from the other side of the ring. She knew her partner was in trouble if she couldn't escape their opponents' corner. She ground her teeth together, itching to get back in.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:09 pm

The crowed seemed to love the barrage of chops just as much as Yamato himself did. And after Blaze toppled over onto the mat, Yamato walked over to her and grabbed her arm, then hoisted her back up. "You heard your partner. Up ya go."

As soon as she was up, Yamato would then whip her across to the ropes on the opposite side of the ring, while running into the ropes that Blaze had been standing right by. Bounding off of them, he would then rush right at his foe and attempt to catch her with a spear right in the middle of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:41 pm

Blaze groaned as Yamato hauled her up to her feet. He bounced her off the ropes and sent her running towards the other side. She turned as she hit them, in her mind quickly planning what she could do next. She saw Frost out of the corner of her eye and didn't want to let her down.

But the timeframe was too short. As she turned to face Yamato, he was ready and speared her right in the abdomen. "Ugh!" she grunted as she crashed to the mat. She crossed her arms over her already hurting midsection and rolled a few feet away kicking at the mat. "Shit..." she muttered without any breath as she struggled.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:32 am

Yamato's spear hit with full force, winding his foe and taking her down to the mat. He stood and celebrated by shouting and throwing a fist into the air. Adrenaline was running high, but Mariko needed to remind him where to focus that energy.

"Stop wasting time and pin her, Yamato!" she shouted to her brother. "Oh, right!" Yamato replied, quickly looking to his grounded opponent again. Sliding over to Blaze, the young man moved to hook one of her legs and drape his back over her torso to attempt to pin her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:10 pm

Blaze was gasping when Yamato hooked her leg up in a pin. She was conscious of it but her midsection was hurting tremendously and didn't kick out immediately. Frost climbed to the turnbuckle, sensing that she'd need to leap in to break up the pinfall. As the ref slapped the mat at Two, though, Blaze forced her legs up and kicked out of the pin. She rolled over to her frontside, struggling to her knees and crawling towards her side of the corner. Frost was leaning over, trying to reach her partner's reached out hand.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:10 pm

Yamato grunted in slight frustration as Blaze broke the pin attempt. "Ugh. Stay down, dammit!" he said, picking himself back up to his feet. Seeing Blaze then roll over and start moving toward her corner, Yamato was quick to react.

"Oh no you don't!" he shouted, moving to grab the woman's leg and drag her back out to the center of the ring. From there he would attempt to hook both of Blaze's legs under his arms, and wrench them over the redhead's back to lock in a boston crab.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next