Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds - Page 11 Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by Maxy Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:36 am

It took a bit for Daisuke to notice the message but she replied saying she found out from Carl as well, kinda getting both messages from the same time. Though adds she'll be a bit and suggest him to check on her if he wants to.

Lina wasn't sure what Veronica was talking about, though she did catch a tiny glimpse of what else Veronica had available to watch and gives her a shoulder poke with a suggestive grin before yawning.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:56 pm

When he got a reply from Daisuke he would turn around heading for a tea shop remembering a particular brand was good for helping people relax enough to fall asleep even if they have a problem sleeping. When he arrives at the tea shop he would ask which was a popular blend then purchase a small container of it then head to Anya's home. He would debate sending a message to her while he was on his way, but he was afraid of disturbing her if she just managed to start catching up on the sleep she missed. When he arrived at her home he would knock to see if he could get her attention if she was awake, or if she didn't answer he would head back to the ship to let her sleep.

Veronica will blush then push button turning on relaxing music as she whispers "lets just rest and sleep now my love then we can have a movie marathon tommarow with a few exceptions" as she blushes still cuddling Lina.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:35 am

Anya was asleep for at least a few hours when Daisuke replied to the message and every little bit was helping.  When he got to her place she was still in bed but was awake for a moment.  She was still tired but figured she'd check the door before laying back down.  She didn't expect to see him there. If he asked her if he woke her she'd say "Not really. I was in bed but was awake kinda." She looked and sounded like she still had more sleep to catch up on but wondered what he wanted.

"Something tells me I know what you mean exceptions, but it doesn't have to be all kink you know." She yawned again as Veronica cuddled against her.  She softly told Veronica that she loved her before dozing off a minute or so later.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:18 am

When she said she wasn't really sleeping he would offer her the Tea he bought saying " this will help you relax to catch up on your sleep being I didn't know you didn't sleep well last night." He will add " I feel responsible for keeping you up so late that it affected you so badly others caught you and sent you home to sleep."

Veronica will nod then fall asleep cuddled up with Lina so she is ready for the fun they will have tommarow along with any mischief they could get into with most of the crew being on vacation.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:02 am

She thanked him for it and asked for him to come in, since it might be awkward if they were standing there and talking. She wanted to tell him she was a bit disappointed when the night ended and hoped he might stay the night. She adds that after he left she thought about it for a bit and decided to follow him. Though she lost track of him and since it was near by she decided to spend the night in her office, but it was still on her mind...Then Carl found her from she can recall then here they are. She tells him not to worry about it and is about to head back to bed. Before she goes she asks him if he has much to do today. If he does she won't stop him but if he has time she'd ask him to stay for a bit, or at least come back later. She wasn't feeling frisky or anything like that at the moment. She did want to sleep but him being around even if for a few minutes might help improve her mood.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:01 am

He would accept her offer to come in for a little bit to keep her company then offers to make her some tea then shows her a list on his portable tablet of many different movie theaters some of which are off world with a wide variety of movies. If she accepts the offer he will make some tea for both of them then offer to take her to a movie later on as long as she got some sleep so she would be rested. He would apologize and pass her the info to call him on planet or send messages while he is off world on a shipping run.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:04 pm

She wasn't in the mood to drink anything at the moment but she was able to process him wanting to take her out later. That did interest her but she asked him if he means them going out just for the heck of it or him having it be like an actual date. She hoped that would be the case. If he said it would be more of a date-date then that would surely put a big smile on her face. If not she would still be alright with it but did want to 'go out' with him. Regardless of how he answered and what details he'd give on when to pick her up and stuff like that she would get up and go back to bed, but tells him he can stay a little bit longer if he wants even though she is still out of it.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:39 am

When she turned down his offer to make her tea he will put it away for her so she could enjoy it at a later time. When she asked if it was for a date he would look semi confused as it didn't dawn on him that what did the night before was considered dating. He would say " I was curious about those places and though you would like to go with me so I wouldn't be going alone." He would finish with " we can pick out the movie later after you get some sleep" which waits till she heads to her bedroom to head out to finalize the movie list and which theater to visit.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:00 pm

It didn't sound like a clear answer either way, but she stilled hoped it would be one. When getting back to her room it doesn't take her long to fall back asleep.

Next time Xerxan would run into Daisuke she would ask him how he felt things went last night. She also asked him what he thought about Anya and mentioned that from what she could see Anya was showing a lot of interest in him and maybe he would consider asking her out soon.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:24 pm

Xerxan would be halfway back to the ship when Daisuke would of intercepted him to ask so she could ask how he felt the evening went? He would say " I don't really know how to compare last night being until I came here I never knew events like that could happen." He would finish with " I don't know what to do being she does deserve someone with a safer career because I have been feeling drawn to places I use to frequent before you met me."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next