by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

You need to catch up....

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

You need to catch up.... - Page 3 Empty Re: You need to catch up....

Post by Deus001 Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:10 pm

Sho looked at Cesba, and smiled as he saw her expression. He couldn't recall seeing this place before in his time, but it certainly looked modern. And clearly this was a popular place based on the people that were coming and going, tourists it looked like. He could tell that Cesba would have ran off and looked at all the fancy lights.

She remarked on the devices being complex, the officer laughed and said "Well it can be, but not for me or Lunar. Though there's no point in thinking on that, come on my dear. There is some rather wonderful games in here, stay close to me and we can experience them together." he made sure to speak quietly so that only Cesba could hear her. If she had those spider arms he was willing to bet she had enhanced hearing too.

He had to admit also that having her cling to him was nice, she was a tall and slim woman. Who smelled nice too, Sho would take the chance to have her close to him like this. Though he would then proceed to lead her into the arcade, they'd walk past those claw machines filled with teddy bears and other things. "I'll win you one of those later my dear, what better way to remember the fun times here than with a big fluffy teddy. At least that's what Jenny says."

The pair would arrive at a line of fighting game arcade machines, Sho had played this one before. Under Night in Birth.

"Aha! Cesba-san please sit next to me here, I wish to use this. The guy with the military coat kinda reminds me of myself, quite the handsome man indeed." Sho said, perhaps his eagerness was being given to him by Cesba's awe at these devices. Nevertheless once the former JSDF officer sat he'd make sure the spider woman wasn't going anywhere next to him, before getting some matches in.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:46 am

The lights here were almost as bright as HomeForest itself. The spider's senses were quite almost overloaded when the two walked into the arcade. She only heel rig to him out of slight fear and the overwhelming feeling this technology created for her.

"Of course this isnt breath taking for someone who has had more time to get used to this. Nor an autobeing." That was her odd but equally cute way to refer to Lunar. Like many a woman would, her eyes were drawn to the class machine and stuff bears inside.

"Alright." She said in 're to him want I to play one of th games. The slide sat down besides him in marvel and wonder as to how the machine worked.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:03 pm

Sho in spite of being behind of tech decades ago, he found that he was adept at Under Night in Birth at least. It was thanks to his discipline and JSDF training that allowed him to get the nuances of the game, and the one he used he felt reminded him of who he was. Plus again, handsome devil. Thanks to these elements Sho would proceed to rack up a 4 win streak, before being beaten by another person using a different arcade machine.

"Argh, can't ever win that battle. I wouldn't in real life either, when it comes to me and Team Starmage we rarely do things one on one. We want numbers, odds and everything in our favour when we do battle." Sho stated with a sigh, it was true. In spite of his powers he was just one person. That was why Carlson was in charge, he just had that knack for banding people together. Though when he couldn't command Sho was the second.

"Autobeing? Think she'd prefer android." Sho said with a smirk, Lunar probably wouldn't get it. She was getting better at learning to be a human, but still. The officer saw that Cesba was looking at one of the claw machines, and he got an idea.

Sho would stand up and take Cesba's hand again, ever the gentleman. He'd lead her to a claw machine and asked her "This has all sorts of things in it Cesba-san, point to what you wish and I will get it for you." the pair were getting looked at by a number of people. Namely Cesba and her impressive height, alongside the very polite seemingly young looking man next to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:21 am

Cesba didnt even realize she was still looking at the claw machines until he snapped her out of her gaze. The spider shook her head and looked back at Shomei with a smile. "A team finctions better when everyone can perform on their own, as well with each other."

This was very true of her race. But she didnt want to think about hat right now. Cuba's hand was taken by the shorter man and she was guided towards those mesmerizing machines.

She looked around slowly at all the people staring. It annoyed her a bit. But she had tk keep that contained. For everyone's sake. She looked in the machine and eventually pointed out to a semi-burried stuffed spider. "...That one."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:08 pm

Sho had to admit he was never one for this sort of machine, Chon would often try it with his daughters as they tried to win various gifts. Though as he was blind for the most part they rarely won, Lunar would end up doing it through her ability to calculate the best possible route. But he'd seen it enough times to understand how to win in it.

To be honest the officer wasn't surprised when the spider woman's item of choice was a stuffed spider toy, Sho's keen sniper eyes detected the toy. He gave a little chuckle before saying "No worries Cesba-san, I will see to it." Sho produced a yen coin and put it in the machine. The lights around the machine changed to show it was now in use.

However before Shomei moved the stick he'd mutter to Cesba with "One of my powers is the ability to produce infinite electricity Cesba-san, by transferring it to this machine I will be able to control it as I desire. You will have your gift shortly....." and sure enough it worked exactly as Sho controlled it. The toy would be procured and the former JSDF officer would then state politely "Here you go, it can be a little token of our time here. Are you enjoying the evening thus far?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:44 am

She of course had interest in specifically the spider toy. The woman didnt even think it to be a symbol for the time spent adjusting to such a scary and new world with Shomei. Her face shows surprise when the machine lit up in reaction to the coin.

He tells her just how he was going to get it for her. "Mmm....Isnt someone being a bit naughty with the human world? But also very conservative of coin and time." And sure enough, he got the toy for her. Cesba accepted the toy from him and smiles at it before doing the same to him.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:45 pm

Sho smirked in response to Cesba's remark, this wasn't the first time he used the power of his raiden-motor for something like this. He found that anything that contained or relied on electricity could be manipulated by him if given enough effort, of course it helped that he had his gloves on for it. That and his military coat acted as a booster and insulator to enhance and protect him from the usage of it. Came in handy when cars needed to be started or computers needing short circuited.

"Well it's one of my many powers Cesba-san, at times I question if I'm still human or not though. I've mentioned before I'm older than I actually appear, and I don't seem to have aged since my....failed mission....all those years ago." Sho muttered as he was near Cesba, he usually wasn't this open with people. Perhaps it was because of how the officer was spending time with someone he felt that he could relate to.

Still though those memories were coming back, fuzzy but there. Sho bit his lower lip in thought before looking at Cesba in a somewhat sombre expression before reverting to his usual self. "Let's move on." the ex JSDF officer would again hold Cesba's hand. This time removing his glove, his bare skin onto hers as a show that he trusted her as he took her around the arcade and he'd mutter "Let me know what machines catch your interest Cesba-san, remember that's it all my treat."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3rcG-drMdY

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:17 pm

"Sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder if I myself am human. I dont like the way I am sometimes, honestly. But, its not the same as with someone like you, Shomei. Someone who is still human."

He takes her around the arcade. But if he was looking at the woman, she seemed a bit bored with the machines. "These are very attractive and colorful but...They are not necessarily my forte as an Arachniom...I'd rather watch." She picked up his bare hand and kissed it. Much the opposite in Erin of gender roles.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:33 am

Sho was wondering if perhaps the modern world's gifts was a letdown to Cesba-san, these machines often impressed him with their construction. Back in the 50's Sho couldn't recall seeing things like this, at least not really. Apart from anything related to his final mission everything was fuzzy at best, the officer had a look of concern on Cesba's face as she discussed herself in the mirror.

But it wasn't like how Jenny was, where she requested Carlson's view on if that swimsuit made her look fat. No Cesba was pondering humanity it seemed, perhaps in light of the events that led to her departing from where she was. And she remarked that Sho was still human, in spite of the technology that fused with his body. And in spite of having the powers to become transparent as a ghost, among other things.

Cesba kissed the bare skin of Sho's hand, in response the officer quietly gasped before looking down at his shoes. He quickly gained his composure and muttered "Cesba-san, thank you. Please come with me, I must discuss something in private with you."

The officer led Cesba outside the building and to the nearby alleyway, Sho would take both of her hands this time and hold them in front of him. "If you question the way you appear, know this. To me you are a beautiful woman, one that I feel I can relate to. If you would wish it I will be by your side, to help you however I can. For as long as it takes......"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:13 pm

Cesba was being very vanilla for her Arachniom race. They were a race that ravaged their prey before eating them. Cesba was already a different from her race, as she was not one to eat competent beings. She watches the officer fluster and look down at his shoes.

He then took the spider outside and into an alley. She worries slightly hat he was going to do something bad. But then again, Shomei wasnt that kind of man. He speaks to her about how beautiful of a woman she is. She blushes for the first time in front of him. Oddly, her cheeks flush a light blue.

"Thank you..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next